First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“All hail...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#41 Aug 11, 2009
PEDDLE FASTER wrote:
<quoted text>That poster told us more than we really cared to know about.
And more than I care to tell. She just got on my nerves with her 300lb trailer trash talk. A List Celebrity, lol!

“UP SMOKE!!!!!! (IE: GO SMOKE)”

Since: Jun 08

Galway Ireland? I WISH!

#42 Aug 11, 2009
FYI: they are going to be featured i the next nascar illustrated...I bet ya they are going to be on the cover.

yikes!

“Life”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#43 Aug 11, 2009
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
And more than I care to tell. She just got on my nerves with her 300lb trailer trash talk. A List Celebrity, lol!
She's just probably talking about herself. She's probably the one that had the poll about how much each poster weighed. LOL I agree she probably is trailer trash.

No wait, let me clear myself. I know quite a few people who live in trailers and I have nothing against them, they're good people. There's nothing wrong about living in a trailer. But I also know of some that live in trailers that I wouldn't let my dogs live in. That's what I meant by trailer trash.

“smoke”

Since: Dec 07

Life is short, be nice!

#44 Aug 11, 2009
A List Celebrity wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS CALLED DOING HER JOB THAT SPRINT PAYS HER TO DO!
You morons don't get that because you are probably ALL UNEMPLOYED sitting on your 300 pound dumb azzes in your trailers! SERIOUSLY?????
135 and 56,000 a year! dumbass alright!

“smoke”

Since: Dec 07

Life is short, be nice!

#45 Aug 11, 2009
PEDDLE FASTER wrote:
<quoted text>She's just probably talking about herself. She's probably the one that had the poll about how much each poster weighed. LOL I agree she probably is trailer trash.
No wait, let me clear myself. I know quite a few people who live in trailers and I have nothing against them, they're good people. There's nothing wrong about living in a trailer. But I also know of some that live in trailers that I wouldn't let my dogs live in. That's what I meant by trailer trash.
lol! I hope your foot was clean!:)

“Life”

Location hidden

#46 Aug 11, 2009
interstate wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I hope your foot was clean!:)
Yeah, thank goodness I just showered! Seriously tho, I have relatives who live in trailers and I see nothing wrong with that at all. But there are some people who ......

“Life”

Location hidden

#47 Aug 12, 2009
Ck out SI they have an article in there about our favorite girls.
A List Celebrity

Atlanta, GA

#48 Aug 15, 2009
interstate wrote:
<quoted text>135 and 56,000 a year! dumbass alright!
125, 34D,24,34 and 25,000 per photo shoot! Suck it!
Darcie

Milwaukee, WI

#49 Aug 15, 2009
PEDDLE FASTER wrote:
Ck out SI they have an article in there about our favorite girls.
They're not on Nascar Illustrated's cover, Reutimann is, but there is an article. OK, I now want their job. They get to deliver breakfast on Tuesday morning to the winning team's shop. I can do that, and have a lot of fun at the same time !!!!!

“Life is good...”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#50 Aug 15, 2009
Darcie wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not on Nascar Illustrated's cover, Reutimann is, but there is an article. OK, I now want their job. They get to deliver breakfast on Tuesday morning to the winning team's shop. I can do that, and have a lot of fun at the same time !!!!!
What time do they deliver it? I was at SHR on the Tuesday after Daytona, but it was late morning.
TSRfan

Philadelphia, PA

#51 Aug 15, 2009
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>
What time do they deliver it? I was at SHR on the Tuesday after Daytona, but it was late morning.
They might as well forget about breakfast for Tony. Isn't he a late sleeper... Better bring him an appetizer instead.

“Life is good...”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#52 Aug 16, 2009
TSRfan wrote:
<quoted text>
They might as well forget about breakfast for Tony. Isn't he a late sleeper... Better bring him an appetizer instead.
That's for sure! In any case, he wasn't even in NC that day, much to our dismay.
Darcie

Milwaukee, WI

#53 Aug 16, 2009
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>
The article said "early Tuesday mornings". So it was probably around 7 or 8.
foilpants

Mccook, NE

#54 Aug 19, 2009
A lister - for someone who seems to think we're all idiots here, u sure seem to enjoy being around us. I suppose that's because you just want to brag. Well, while you're making bedroom bids and selling yourself, we're going to enjoy sitting here posting as honest, hard-working folks. What?Oops... Did I just judge you? Awwwww, poor baby. Karma sucks, eh?
RUSTY

Saint Paul, MN

#55 Aug 20, 2009
You morons don't get that because you are probably ALL UNEMPLOYED sitting on your 300 pound dumb azzes in your trailers! SERIOUSLY?????

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Vonnievogue

United States

#56 Mar 17, 2013
How stupid are they?! Nodding their uneducated heads and smiling to ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING?!
May I please comment and offer my 54 year old
Intellegence?!
What a riot!
Vonnievogue

United States

#57 Mar 17, 2013
Could they look and act any more stupid?!
Just smile and nod your empty head at everything your stupid head might hear!
I love it !!! Incredibly stupid moronitic activity!
Clayster

Key West, FL

#58 Aug 4, 2013
I don't understand why Sprint thinks these girls standing there in VL smiling like a mule eating briars and shaking their heads like they are in total agreement with the comments of the winner when they can't even hear what's being said could be good advertising. It's fricking annoying, and downright embarrassing if you ask me. Sex does sell but just run a commercial with them wearing sprit bikinis or modeling thong underwear or something provocative not a drivers suit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... Aug 27 Fart news 9
Tony's Awesome Generosity Aug 26 guess who 13
News Lawsuit filed against NASCAR's Stewart in fatal... Aug 20 Nascar sux 221
Nascar Loses Buddy Baker Aug 13 guess who 3
Civil Suit Aug 10 catrod53 3
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Aug 3 Jimmy Page 56
[email protected] (Apr '07) Jul '15 Carol 446
More from around the web