First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#1 Mar 9, 2013
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/story/2013...

Qualifying rained out, but forecast looks ok for race. Tony has a decent spot, Ryan will have to work his way out of some traffic, Danica has her work cut out for her.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Welll.... thank GOD the 48 does not have the pole..thank GOD Brad and Clint are upfront... hopefully Mikey gave Clint as decent car this week... Danica is lucky to be starting where she is since her car did not exist last year... but Ryan has a good starting spot.. 14th... he doesn't have ot fall BACK this race like he usually does from a good qualifying spot... nothing against Ryan.. but his team really stinks.. I am reminded that he and Borland only won races due to short pitting back in the day. I can remember being at tracks and watching them short pit and then be out front when the others had pitted and I said "hey, that's not fair".. but now that is racing supposedly... BOO!!!!!
Joe H

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 9, 2013
I think it sucks that stinkbag in the 17 car gets to start ahead of Matt in the race. He did nothing to earn that spot.

Since: Feb 12

Hamden, CT

#4 Mar 9, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
Welll.... thank GOD the 48 does not have the pole..thank GOD Brad and Clint are upfront... hopefully Mikey gave Clint as decent car this week... Danica is lucky to be starting where she is since her car did not exist last year... but Ryan has a good starting spot.. 14th... he doesn't have ot fall BACK this race like he usually does from a good qualifying spot... nothing against Ryan.. but his team really stinks.. I am reminded that he and Borland only won races due to short pitting back in the day. I can remember being at tracks and watching them short pit and then be out front when the others had pitted and I said "hey, that's not fair".. but now that is racing supposedly... BOO!!!!!
SMOKE IS DOOMED AGAIN.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Joe H wrote:
I think it sucks that stinkbag in the 17 car gets to start ahead of Matt in the race. He did nothing to earn that spot.
owner points...but I Agree
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#6 Mar 9, 2013
I agree with you Joe,, certainly not NASCAR who merely cares about appeasing sponsors
MANIC2

Great Barrington, MA

#7 Mar 9, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
I agree with you Joe,, certainly not NASCAR who merely cares about appeasing sponsors
Come on... FEDX is sucking up all the notoriety it is getting with the NASCAR VS DENNY FEUD. AND Do not think for 1 minute they R not. Bad publicity is good publicity.It works for EVERYONE involved .

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Good luck tomorrow, Tony
MANIC2

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Good luck today SMOKE.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#10 Mar 10, 2013
the Kenseth girls both had their hands folded in prayer.. that was the CUTEST thing...
MANIC2

United States

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Stewart-Haas Racing ‏@StewartHaasRcng
Stewart pits under green on lap 118. 4 tires, fuel and RR wedge adjustment. Returns to track P24. Only 17 cars on lead lap after 123 laps.
MANIC2

United States

#12 Mar 10, 2013
Stewart now experiencing radio issues. He hears mostly static. And when he keys mic, team hears mostly static.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#13 Mar 10, 2013
BORING.... I must say that when practice and qualifying day is RAINED out and THEN the weather is opposite what it was for happy hour... THAT is a legitimate REASON for a competition caution NASCAR..
but the reason Chad chose the pit stall he chose is so Jimmie could not get caught speeding coming into the pits... it is bogus that there are points where pit road speed can be manipulated by FRAUDS
MANIC2

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2013
14 now 14th after 219 laps. Addington and Stewart have found the handle on the Mobil 1/Bass Pro Shops Chevy. Next on their list: Elvis.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#15 Mar 10, 2013
MANIC2 wrote:
<quoted text>Come on... FEDX is sucking up all the notoriety it is getting with the NASCAR VS DENNY FEUD. AND Do not think for 1 minute they R not. Bad publicity is good publicity.It works for EVERYONE involved .
I will use FEDEX anytime I mail!!!! NASCAR SUCKS@

Since: Feb 12

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>I will use FEDEX anytime I mail!!!! NASCAR SUCKS@
You do realize you just proved me right. There is no such thing as bad publicity . It all works for both sides . ROTFLMFAO
manic 2

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2013
WAY to go MATT K. If U people did not enjoy this race . {{{{You R not RACE FANS}}}} .Totally fking awesome.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#19 Mar 10, 2013
YEA MATT!!!!! That was Racin'!!!!!
manic 2

United States

#20 Mar 10, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>I will use FEDEX anytime I mail!!!! NASCAR SUCKS@
Just curious R U planing on putting the JINX on SMOKE 4 the whole racing season ???????? J/A
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#21 Mar 11, 2013
manic... you are funny.... Tony rebounded to 11th and he actually did well not wrecking in a car NASCAR should have had a competition caution for since all 43 cars were wrecking loose at the beginning.. Tony did GOOD yesterday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Bianchi: Selling NASCAR might be only way ... May 17 Yes Phart 11
News Tony Stewart engaged to former Playboy Playmate... (Nov '17) Mar '18 WerePhartse 86
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Mar '18 randyman 77
News Daytona 500: What we learned during the Great A... Feb '18 RacePhartse 4
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Feb '18 digger39 463
Who didn't see this coming? Jan '18 manic 6
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks Jan '18 AgreePhart 123