NASCAR's Official Search Engine Data Humorous, Revealing

Aug 7, 2009 Full story: insiderracingnews.com 67

When internet search engine Ask.com decided to invest in NASCAR, it did so in a big way.

In addition, the company rolled out an extensive ad campaign branding its product as "the Official Search Engine of NASCAR."

Nearly half of the top ten Ask.com search engine questions last week pertained to the topic, including these scintillating concerns: Does Tony Stewart have a girlfriend? Who is Tony Stewart dating? Full Story

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#41 Aug 9, 2009
Oh, and thank you for sticking around and posting 3 threads about this just so you would be certain that I would come back and reply.
Teacher14fan

Buckhannon, WV

#42 Aug 9, 2009
Tony Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. this board has turned to shit because of the ridiculous implications that are made here.
I seriously doubt that you felt threatened by a cyber-baseball bat or stick. Whatever.
I have never said one bad word to anyone on this board. But, you have repeatedly stated that you think Tony is gay.
Thus is the TS Forum...for TS fans. What fan comes here and starts spewing silly posts about Tony being gay?
He is a lot of things. But, gay? I really rather doubt it and neither is Kasey. You are the one that needs to grow up, for heaven's sake.
The implication of a threat was made and it was very childish simply because someone isn't jumping on the bandwagon with you! I do notice you can't explain why Tony feels the need to squeeze another man's ass or smack him in the crotch. Guess that is just that normal straight guy behavior that he exudes in your world. I do not believe Tony is gay because I do think he likes women but he does an inordinate amount of touching with men.

I'm not in the mood to argue with you so simply find a way to scroll right on by my posts. It would do me quite a favor because I wouldn't have to listen to your Tony is so straight bullshit while he's going around grabbing some guy's ass or watching him shower. That's just not straight man behavior.
Teacher14fan

Buckhannon, WV

#43 Aug 9, 2009
Tony Rules wrote:
Oh, and thank you for sticking around and posting 3 threads about this just so you would be certain that I would come back and reply.
I see that someone is in the quite the bitchy mood today! Can't stand when someone tells you the truth.

Since: Dec 06

Hickory, KY

#44 Aug 9, 2009
Teacher14fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically you are threatening someone that disagrees with you with a baseball bat or stick? That's a grown up way to disagree. No wonder this board has turned to shit.
This board turned to shit three years ago and it hasn't got a thing to do with Rules..

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#45 Aug 9, 2009
Teacher14fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The implication of a threat was made and it was very childish simply because someone isn't jumping on the bandwagon with you! I do notice you can't explain why Tony feels the need to squeeze another man's ass or smack him in the crotch. Guess that is just that normal straight guy behavior that he exudes in your world. I do not believe Tony is gay because I do think he likes women but he does an inordinate amount of touching with men.
I'm not in the mood to argue with you so simply find a way to scroll right on by my posts. It would do me quite a favor because I wouldn't have to listen to your Tony is so straight bullshit while he's going around grabbing some guy's ass or watching him shower. That's just not straight man behavior.
The fact that I do not have anyone "jumping on the bandwagon" with me has never been a concern of mine. I post what I think and do not care if everyone agrees or no one agrees. You see, I am not like you.

I am not condoning Tony's "grabbing or touching" other guys. But, I have a feeling that you don't watch other sports. Because guys do that to other team mates, a lot of the time. Or, perhaps you just aren't around athletes and men, is that the case?

Anyway, I am not gong to continue this tirade with you because we will ever see eye to eye. You have your opinion and I have mine.

But, mine is probably closer to the truth because I actually have personal contact with many of these drivers and their families, where you have not.

And, as far as you not being in the mood to argue with me? LMBO
Teacher14fan

Buckhannon, WV

#46 Aug 9, 2009
Boscoe wrote:
<quoted text>
This board turned to shit three years ago and it hasn't got a thing to do with Rules..
There is only room for one opinion here and it has to be one that everyone agrees with. Tony has to be super straight while we overlook his obvious grabbing of other men and his latest conquest has to be just shit on a stick. He'll replace this one and her reputation will be ruined just like the last one.

Location hidden

#47 Aug 9, 2009
Boscoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it three years ago? I was thinking it was longer than that.. it definitely had nothing to do with Rules. She's not one to rock the boat.

Location hidden

#48 Aug 9, 2009
Teacher14fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that someone is in the quite the bitchy mood today! Can't stand when someone tells you the truth.
I think the truth would require facts. I don't think grabbing someone's ass is a fact that they are gay. Football players grab/pat each other on the a@@ all the time.. It's more strange male behavior than an indication that someone is homosexual.

“All hail...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#49 Aug 9, 2009
Teacher14fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The cyber-stick has been around this forum for a couple of years. It is reserved for people who post such stupid comments, you want to cyber-whack them. Your ridiculous posts about Tony being gay or bi fit right into that category. I'm guessing you're just mad because he is with another woman, and not you.

I grew up in a houseful of guys and yes, men do act like that. Silly and immature, but they do it.

“Bozeman Rest Stop on July 9,09”

Since: Jul 09

Grand Forks, ND

#50 Aug 9, 2009
Homer1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it three years ago? I was thinking it was longer than that.. it definitely had nothing to do with Rules. She's not one to rock the boat.
Yep October of 2006 and we started bailing in February of 2007.

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#51 Aug 9, 2009
Teacher14fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only room for one opinion here and it has to be one that everyone agrees with.
Really? When did that happen?

<--- looking for that darn stick

“Life is good...”

Location hidden

#52 Aug 9, 2009
The cyber stick was also pulled out when we promised to smack each other if we got sucked in and replied to a certain poster.

Rules really doesn't deserve your nastiness. There are so many others who deserve it more.
Teacher14fan

Buckhannon, WV

#53 Aug 9, 2009
Homer1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the truth would require facts. I don't think grabbing someone's ass is a fact that they are gay. Football players grab/pat each other on the a@@ all the time.. It's more strange male behavior than an indication that someone is homosexual.
The football player excuse is getting old and has been done before. Heck yes grabbing another man's ass or watching him shower is homosexual behavior because it sure the heck isn't straight behavior. Guess we have a different opinion on homosexual and straight behavior. Hugging a same sex friend is not homosexual but grabbing their ass is.
Teacher14fan

Buckhannon, WV

#54 Aug 9, 2009
Susie wrote:
The cyber stick was also pulled out when we promised to smack each other if we got sucked in and replied to a certain poster.
Rules really doesn't deserve your nastiness. There are so many others who deserve it more.
Gee now we are being so mature that we vaguely talk about other posters without naming names. I witness that every day with adolescent children and it is grows old when adult women do the same thing.
Teacher14fan

Buckhannon, WV

#55 Aug 9, 2009
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
The cyber-stick has been around this forum for a couple of years. It is reserved for people who post such stupid comments, you want to cyber-whack them. Your ridiculous posts about Tony being gay or bi fit right into that category. I'm guessing you're just mad because he is with another woman, and not you.
I grew up in a houseful of guys and yes, men do act like that. Silly and immature, but they do it.
That jealousy excuse is so old and has been repeated constantly! Is that the best you can come up with? Contrary to what you think not every woman would fall down to their knees and suck him off because he has money or fame.

Others have grown up in a houseful of guys or have had guy friends. Many of us have more guys friends than women. Straight guys do not want or need to grab a guy's ass though it seems to be something Tony does. I also don't know of any other straight guy that likes to watch men shower. Your reasoning is spotty at best.

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#56 Aug 9, 2009
Teacher14fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That jealousy excuse is so old and has been repeated constantly! Is that the best you can come up with?
Let's see, you start finding negative, spiteful things about someone you know nothing about as soon as the pictures come out... you're so defensive your posts are dripping with venom... Yep, I'd say you're jealous.
Contrary to what you think not every woman would fall down to their knees and suck him off because he has money or fame.
How did you come to this conclusion from my post? You have no idea what I think. Must have been on your mind, not mine. You're a real class act. Do you talk like that to students?
Teacher14fan

Buckhannon, WV

#57 Aug 9, 2009
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, you start finding negative, spiteful things about someone you know nothing about as soon as the pictures come out... you're so defensive your posts are dripping with venom... Yep, I'd say you're jealous.
<quoted text>
How did you come to this conclusion from my post? You have no idea what I think. Must have been on your mind, not mine. You're a real class act. Do you talk like that to students?
I simply do not think the girl is attractive! It always comes down to everyone is jealous if they just don't jump on this girl is perfect bandwagon. Don't know her..don't care to know her either way. But I know what I see and that is she not attractive. I care as much what Tony Stewart or his girlfriend/friends/family thinks of me as much as he cares what I think about him. Drop the jealousy bullshit because that has gotten so old. Any time someone has a differing opinion they must be jealous.

From your stupid attempt at insults it is clear that you do not think. You are stupid if you think I would say something sexual standing in front of a classroom of students. What someone says on a message board in their private time is much different than what they would say in their work place. That is the stupidest assumption you or anyone else could make. That's getting old too! You just like some of the others can't stand when someone has a different opinion than you. If it makes you feel better to try to say that I say disgusting things in front of my students then knock yourself out. If that is how you get the only jollies you have then go for it.
Wreckless

Nashville, TN

#58 Aug 9, 2009
Right on Teacher-school this empty-headed fool. We don't need validation from some airhead. We have the right to our opinions-we have our education and careers and lives- unlike these do-nothings, we know our rights.

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#59 Aug 9, 2009
You guys really have it all figured out don't you? You have decided she's ugly, that she's adversely affecting his racing, and that he shouldn't be jetting around to small tracks on his off days. Oh yes, and he's gay too.

Do you not see the irony in writing the words "your stupid attempts at insults"? And because I don't agree with you I'm an empty-headed fool? You're hilarious.
Teacher14fan

Buckhannon, WV

#60 Aug 10, 2009
Sycamore wrote:
You guys really have it all figured out don't you? You have decided she's ugly, that she's adversely affecting his racing, and that he shouldn't be jetting around to small tracks on his off days. Oh yes, and he's gay too.
Do you not see the irony in writing the words "your stupid attempts at insults"? And because I don't agree with you I'm an empty-headed fool? You're hilarious.
I know I for one never said you were an empty-headed fool but since you mentioned it I would agree. Tony is perfectly straight he just likes grabbing another man's ass and watching them shower. That is perfectly logical straight behavior and I am sure that every straight man does it. I guess the gay guys are the ones that go around grabbing a girl's ass instead. I'm so glad that you have cleared that up for all of us on this board. Where oh where would we be without that piece of enlightenment. Either way your pissing and moaning won't change my mind and make me think she is pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ward's Aunt Says Tony Stewart Grand Jury Put 'W... 2 hr Die Tony Stewart ... 91
Busch Baby in May 3 hr CatRod53 3
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) 10 hr Let It Go The Clown 411
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... 12 hr Let it go 6
Chase Chat 13 hr Let it go 25
Devastating PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered 13 hr Let it go 16
BK Can't Get Along With Anybody! 13 hr Let it go 22

Tony Stewart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE