All the warnings Debi has given you in a nutshell

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

smoke fan

Catonsville, MD

#1 Aug 21, 2012
here is the book by Dr John Coleman who has been trying to warn the people of the west about the satanic lot of people who manipulate humanty to establish the New World Order for their lord lucifer; http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 21, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
here is the book by Dr John Coleman who has been trying to warn the people of the west about the satanic lot of people who manipulate humanty to establish the New World Order for their lord lucifer; http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...
Debi you really R unstable. ROTFLMFAO
Trollersaurus

Concord, NC

#3 Aug 21, 2012
“By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.”
― Adolf Hitler
Trollersaurus

Concord, NC

#4 Aug 21, 2012
“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”
- Adolf Hitler
smoke fan

Catonsville, MD

#5 Aug 22, 2012
thanks Troll I posted those quotes on facebook.. Obama is the next hitler,, the next lenin, stalin ,mao..

Since: Feb 12

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Trollersaurus wrote:
“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”
- Adolf Hitler
OOOOOOPPPPPPS MY BAD :( Troll I thought you were using theses QUOTES to describe Debi........Back to my corner LMAO
Trollersaurus

Concord, NC

#7 Aug 23, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>OOOOOOPPPPPPS MY BAD :( Troll I thought you were using theses QUOTES to describe Debi........Back to my corner LMAO
No...you are correct. lol

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2012
Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
No...you are correct. lol
GOSH Does this mean I can come out of the corner??? And I was having so much fun playing with my computer in the corner :) Thanks TROLL for clarifying who the threads were really made for :)
smoke fan

Baltimore, MD

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Troll,, you get an F in current events
smoke fan

Baltimore, MD

#10 Aug 23, 2012
VERY soon the entire global economy is going to collapse and our officials are going to have you get in lines so they can take care of you... they will separate you and they will send you to camps and they will give you the choice to deny Christ and take the luciferian initiation.. or die... organs will be harvested and people who are NOT killed will be thoroughly brainwashed so they are unable to take care of themselves anymore...
key is they chose satan over Christ Jesus and they will spend eternity in HELL with Obama and his satanic lot

Since: Feb 12

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
VERY soon the entire global economy is going to collapse and our officials are going to have you get in lines so they can take care of you... they will separate you and they will send you to camps and they will give you the choice to deny Christ and take the luciferian initiation.. or die... organs will be harvested and people who are NOT killed will be thoroughly brainwashed so they are unable to take care of themselves anymore...
key is they chose satan over Christ Jesus and they will spend eternity in HELL with Obama and his satanic lot
ROTFLMFAO WOW the voices in your head are running on over time.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#12 Aug 23, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
VERY soon the entire global economy is going to collapse and our officials are going to have you get in lines so they can take care of you... they will separate you and they will send you to camps and they will give you the choice to deny Christ and take the luciferian initiation.. or die... organs will be harvested and people who are NOT killed will be thoroughly brainwashed so they are unable to take care of themselves anymore...
key is they chose satan over Christ Jesus and they will spend eternity in HELL with Obama and his satanic lot
DWe're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Oz
You'll find that the man is a whiz of a Wiz
If ever a Wiz there was
If ever, if ever a Wiz there was
The Wizard of Oz is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Of the wonderful things he does
We're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Ozebi this one is for YOU..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony wil be on crutches in Vegas 5 hr CatRod53 17
Sprint Unlimited Changes 8 hr GO TONY GO 2
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Dec 6 Jackie Kelly 420
Chase Chat Nov 21 Die Tony Stewart ... 55
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov 16 DOug 90
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov '14 llmrees 42
STEWART TRIES To MURDER KESELOWSKI Nov '14 Freedy Fudpuker 6