How stupid is TonyStewrat!

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: May 07

Hillsboro, OR

#1 Sep 16, 2007
Quote after today's race! " Even Jesus Christ could have been racing today and he wouldn't have had nothing for the 7 car? Is this pin head for real?! He may know hoe to dribve a third place car but he's as stupid as a box of rocks when interviewed!
NCTonyfan

Greensboro, NC

#2 Sep 16, 2007
Wayde, where's the love?
And what in heavens is a "hoe" and how is it possible to "dribve" it??

I also believe that a box of rocks is a very nice gift for some Tony Stewart haters!
Peace!

“It's just not funny”

Since: Dec 06

USA

#3 Sep 16, 2007
Wayde wrote:
Quote after today's race! " Even Jesus Christ could have been racing today and he wouldn't have had nothing for the 7 car? Is this pin head for real?! He may know hoe to dribve a third place car but he's as stupid as a box of rocks when interviewed!
I bet Tony can spell.

Hillsboro, OR

#4 Sep 16, 2007
NCTonyfan wrote:
Wayde, where's the love?
I also believe that a box of rocks is a very nice gift for some Tony Stewart haters!
Peace!
That is a losers argument! Attacking one's spelling! "Thank Jesus Christ" that Tony was just speaking and not writing his response!
DiggerDan

Baltimore, MD

#5 Sep 16, 2007
Oh NO!!..another rock slide and he is loose!

BTW Wayde - when you have the talent to actually get to give an interview, let us all know so we can see how it is really done!!

Lufkin, TX

#7 Sep 16, 2007
NCTonyfan wrote:
Wayde, where's the love?
Peace!
You use a hoe to dig in the garden.

“Always watching...”

Since: Aug 07

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2007
Amy W wrote:
<quoted text>You use a hoe to dig in the garden.
Well, that's not what WAYDE would use a hoe for!!!

“It's just not funny”

USA

#9 Sep 16, 2007
Wayde wrote:
<quoted text> PHucking idiot!
Yes, you are.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#10 Sep 16, 2007
Wayde wrote:
Gee I'd take that as a compliment. Clint really had something no one else did, and Tony was stating that.

Nothing like trying to start a fight.

“smokes~ mojo”

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#11 Sep 16, 2007
patty that is the only reason he comes in here is to start fights we ignore him for the most part
NCTonyfan

Greensboro, NC

#12 Sep 16, 2007
Wayde wrote:
<quoted text> That is a losers argument! Attacking one's spelling! "Thank Jesus Christ" that Tony was just speaking and not writing his response!
Darling, all your arguments are loosers!
Congratulations, you are the most consistent person I know!
By the way, if you're dogging on Tony's comment because you're religious, well...I guess you fell sleep a lot during Sunday school!! You're not nice!!
Now, if you are not religious, than what the heck do you know about Jesus and His driving skills?!
NCTonyfan

Greensboro, NC

#13 Sep 16, 2007
Wayde wrote:
<quoted text> That is a losers argument! Attacking one's spelling! "Thank Jesus Christ" that Tony was just speaking and not writing his response!
Oh, by the way, if Tony was writting and he misspelled something what would you do? Criticize it or dribve over with a hoe?

You're heavens answer to a boring day!!

LOL!!
NCTonyfan

Greensboro, NC

#14 Sep 16, 2007
2020 Vision wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's not what WAYDE would use a hoe for!!!
Nope! he would use it to race against Tony!!Yeah, Jesus Christ would have to show up then, and save him from embarassement...

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#15 Sep 16, 2007
HE IS RUSHING TO GIVE YOU A MESSAGE!LOL
NCTonyfan

Greensboro, NC

#16 Sep 16, 2007
mindy wrote:
HE IS RUSHING TO GIVE YOU A MESSAGE!LOL
Well, then now he knows what it feels like to be under pressure! No one is good at it!! LOL!!!!
Not even Sir Wadesalot!!
Lanez

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2007
Tony is fantastic, and he was just stating the fact that as GREAT as JESUS CHRIST is, he would have had a race on his hands today against that 7 car. It was a compliment. Are you crazy? He was saying something nice. Please, instead of complaining about something someone said, maybe you should get off the computer and spend a little time in the 1st grade spelling book. That would be a great place for you to start.

“Here's to all the nonbelievers”

Since: Aug 07

Peterborough, ON, Canada

#18 Sep 16, 2007
We all must remember that Wayde is used to robotic, vanilla answers from his drivers in interviews. He doesn't understand a driver who tries to liven up interviews.

So just for you, Wayde, I will translate Tony's interview into something you can understand:

(monotone) Clint Bowyer was really good. He drove really good. His car was really good. I don't think anyone could beat him. He was really good.

Hillsboro, OR

#19 Sep 16, 2007
NCTonyfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! he would use it to race against Tony!!Yeah, Jesus Christ would have to show up then, and save him from embarassement...
"embarassement" LOL! See how easy your spelling game is played!

Hillsboro, OR

#20 Sep 16, 2007
PattiSmokeFan20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I'd take that as a compliment. Clint really had something no one else did, and Tony was stating that.
Nothing like trying to start a fight.
"Compliment"? LOL! See how easy this spelling game is played!

Hillsboro, OR

#21 Sep 16, 2007
NCTonyfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, by the way, if Tony was writting and he misspelled something what would you do? Criticize it or dribve over with a hoe?
You're heavens answer to a boring day!!
LOL!!
"writting"? See how easy this spelling game is played?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte Fri guess who 5
Nascar Babies May 21 CatRod53 2
Go Daddy is Going Bye Bye Danica May 14 CatRod53 21
Chase Elliott May 12 GUESS WHO 10
Glad we're not in Kansas anymore May 10 CatRod53 1
Tony looking good! May 6 Guess who 66
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... Apr 28 tom wingo 4
More from around the web