fox announced jessica and tony dating

fox announced jessica and tony dating

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#1 Feb 13, 2011
let the swirling begin ...lol

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#2 Feb 13, 2011
hopeit works out well for them...and that he does not do anything that will bring a sexual harassment suit on him with him being her boss and all. never trade sex for tires and set ups...lol

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2011
Well, if FOX says it, it must be true...lol

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#4 Feb 13, 2011
If larry mac says it it is gospel....waiting for someone to ask Tony....lol ;D
NotShocked

Elkview, WV

#5 Feb 13, 2011
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
hopeit works out well for them...and that he does not do anything that will bring a sexual harassment suit on him with him being her boss and all. never trade sex for tires and set ups...lol
She's been trading sex for tires and set ups from the beginning! She's been hanging on waiting for the GF title for a while. If he wants trash like that then he deserves it. What happened to wanting his Delana...can't imagine how much Delana is laughing now.
Carolyn

Cooperstown, PA

#6 Feb 13, 2011
NotShocked wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been trading sex for tires and set ups from the beginning! She's been hanging on waiting for the GF title for a while. If he wants trash like that then he deserves it. What happened to wanting his Delana...can't imagine how much Delana is laughing now.
Do you know JZ personally to know that she is trading sex for tires and set ups?
NotShocked

Elkview, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2011
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know JZ personally to know that she is trading sex for tires and set ups?
I've known JZ longer than Tony has!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Feb 13, 2011
This was not news for me. I have seen them together
at the NHRA tracks. In fact I saw them the first time in Sept 2009 at Indianapolis. He signed 2 shirts for me that day. I wish them the best...

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#9 Feb 13, 2011
Does she seem like she makes him happy beyond the bedroom?
NotShocked

Elkview, WV

#10 Feb 13, 2011
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Does she seem like she makes him happy beyond the bedroom?
I'm sure he was thrilled with Daddy Zemken's interview. Maybe momma and daddy Zemken can be along for the ride to the track each week. Instead of singing "we're in the money" maybe momma Zemken can sing the national anthem and earn their keep for what they sponge off of Tony. Can't you see the wedding pictures now..
14Fan

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Feb 13, 2011
NotShocked wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been trading sex for tires and set ups from the beginning! She's been hanging on waiting for the GF title for a while. If he wants trash like that then he deserves it. What happened to wanting his Delana...can't imagine how much Delana is laughing now.
Delana is no bargain.
NotShocked

Elkview, WV

#12 Feb 13, 2011
14Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Delana is no bargain.
Actually JZ is the bargain...bargain bin ho. Delana hasn't slept with numerous guys at the track and used another driver to advance herself.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13 Feb 13, 2011
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Does she seem like she makes him happy beyond the bedroom?
He always has that big grin
but he don't run around holding her hand like some boyfriends do.
She sure needs to keep them roots done on her hair. I have also
seen him with 3 other girls during the nascar break. He still
likes my friend Nikki but she has other plans...lol

“thank you Lord”

Since: Sep 07

Alexandria

#14 Feb 13, 2011
well, at least now Jessica can stand next to him on pit road. Hopefully this is a sign that Tony has found his match and his fans will be happy for him.
GO TONY GO

AOL

#15 Feb 13, 2011
How old is she?

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#16 Feb 13, 2011
23-24 I think
Whoville Hottie

Auburn, KY

#17 Feb 13, 2011
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
23-24 I think
So he likes them young and his employee? Wow, I think Mr. Stewart needs help!
BARF

Chicago, IL

#18 Feb 13, 2011
JZ is a nasty gold digging ho! I can't BELIEVE that Tony is banging that POS! And I always thought that Tony was a smart man. guess he's thinking with his little head and NOT his big one!

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#19 Feb 13, 2011
BARF wrote:
JZ is a nasty gold digging ho! I can't BELIEVE that Tony is banging that POS! And I always thought that Tony was a smart man. guess he's thinking with his little head and NOT his big one!
lol I do not know any man that does not think with his little head...Tony is no different. Tony has never turned down anything that is willing has a pulse...so we will see if it lasts. I would like to see him have more respect for himself than that but it is his life and he has to live with it and any of its consequences...he is not a little boy he is a man even if he does not always act like it.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#20 Feb 14, 2011
snow wrote:
<quoted text>He always has that big grin
but he don't run around holding her hand like some boyfriends do.
She sure needs to keep them roots done on her hair. I have also
seen him with 3 other girls during the nascar break. He still
likes my friend Nikki but she has other plans...lol
You seem like you have first hand knowledge of this and dirt tracks so do you know what other drivers are saying at the tracks now. I'm sure there must have been rumors about it but now that they've been outed how do you think she will be treated? I can't imagine that this is going to help her image any if she wanted to be taken seriously as a racecar driver.

I think they both look like fools and I've lost respect for Tony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to sell NASCAR Stuff (Oct '07) Mar '17 Kevinh 23
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Mar '17 Robert 65
Tony Stewart POS !!! (Dec '15) Mar '17 perfect 8
[email protected] (Apr '07) Feb '17 ejmosshammer 460
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... Feb '17 WritePhartzz 12
2016 Season (May '16) Nov '16 manic 110
Biffle Out at Roush Nov '16 Manic 2
More from around the web