First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#1 May 30, 2013
At least 2 Nascar drivers are involved in efforts of disaster relief for Oklahoma tornado vicitims.

Tony's paint scheme this w/e will show SHR's affiliation with Code 3 Associates, a non-profit organization specializing in animal rescue and recovery in disaster areas. Their efforts in Moore OK are seeing children being reunited with their pets and farmers are able to reclaim lost livestock.

Chandra Johnson is a native of Muskogee OK and she and Jimmie are in Oklahoma today distributing supplies to tornado victims. The visit is in conjunction with Johnson's sponsor, Lowe's, and the Feed the Children initiative. Johnson also says he'll donate his winnings from Sunday's race at Dover to tornado recovery efforts.

That's really awesome, guys!
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#2 May 31, 2013
Congrats Denny on your two in row pole! This is the FedEx 400 - hope that's good luck for you!

Ryan is starting in the top 5, Tony still outside the top 20, and Danica bearing in the 30's.
FOX NEWS

Charlotte, NC

#3 May 31, 2013
What is with you miscreants and your negative skittles/judge-its? You folks need some serious time in therapy and especially some time in church pews!!!!!!! There is something seriously wrong with you!!!!!
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#4 Jun 1, 2013
They are kind of like pesky little insects you just can't get rid of, huh? They serve no purpose other than to try and annoy.

I must have really stepped on their little toes because they see my name and love to ding me. It doesn't matter if I'm stating my opinion or copying and pasting an article word for word.

Most posters are mature enough to know we can share our opinions and it's ok to disagree. A very childish few hide behind skittles. I totally agree with you, but don't let them get to you. They are not worth it!
FOX NEWS

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jun 1, 2013
CatRod53 wrote:
They are kind of like pesky little insects you just can't get rid of, huh? They serve no purpose other than to try and annoy.
I must have really stepped on their little toes because they see my name and love to ding me. It doesn't matter if I'm stating my opinion or copying and pasting an article word for word.
Most posters are mature enough to know we can share our opinions and it's ok to disagree. A very childish few hide behind skittles. I totally agree with you, but don't let them get to you. They are not worth it!
As usual, you are absolutely right!!! Hope you're doing very well and enjoying your weekend. God bless!
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#6 Jun 1, 2013
I wish you the same my friend.
FOX VIEWERS ARE CLUELESS

Lehigh Acres, FL

#7 Jun 1, 2013
FOX NEWS wrote:
What is with you miscreants and your negative skittles/judge-its? You folks need some serious time in therapy and especially some time in church pews!!!!!!! There is something seriously wrong with you!!!!!
[url]http://www.alternet.org/s tory/154875/the_science_of_fox _news%3A_why_its_viewers_are_t he_most_misinformed[/url]

Poor, misinformed, clueless and most undiscerning Sybil...
FOX VIEWERS ARE CLUELESS

Lehigh Acres, FL

#8 Jun 1, 2013
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#9 Jun 2, 2013
Oh, so that's it? We're being skittled because of our political, moral, religious and ethical beliefs. Clearly, liberalism can not intelligently debate views contrary to their own.

Apparently their narrow minded beliefs expand to infiltrating and buffeting any and every aspect of life - including a Nascar forum.

They need to learn to stick to the subject matter at hand, or go find a more suitable outlet to spout their crap, uh ... way of thinking.

CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#10 Jun 2, 2013
Glancing over the top 10 qualifiers for today, kind of looks like they're picking up where they left off at Charlotte.

Looking forward to a good race.
MISINFORMED FOX VIEWERS

Lehigh Acres, FL

#11 Jun 2, 2013
CatRod53 wrote:
Oh, so that's it? We're being skittled because of our political, moral, religious and ethical beliefs. Clearly, liberalism can not intelligently debate views contrary to their own.
Apparently their narrow minded beliefs expand to infiltrating and buffeting any and every aspect of life - including a Nascar forum.
They need to learn to stick to the subject matter at hand, or go find a more suitable outlet to spout their crap, uh ... way of thinking.
I'm not a Liberal, you ignorant, misinformed cretin. Unlike you and your likewise ignorant, KOOK-ADE drinking, HYPOCRITICAL friends, I AM A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT, an INDEPENDENT who can see the real world without the "WRONG-WING HATE MACHINE" rose colored glasses on, and can discern the truth with the help of the Holy Spirit. Whereas, you duped imbeciles are living in a bubble, an alternate reality, filled with hatred, paranoia, lies and pure evil. Perpetrated by the shameful LIMBAUGH, HANNITY, BECK, FAKE NEWS et al.

I pity your lost, misinformed souls.

May God open your eyes and give you the righteous discernment to be able to see thru the "wrong-wing hate machine" amen.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#12 Jun 2, 2013
MISINFORMED FOX VIEWERS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Liberal, you ignorant, misinformed cretin. Unlike you and your likewise ignorant, KOOK-ADE drinking, HYPOCRITICAL friends, I AM A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT, an INDEPENDENT who can see the real world without the "WRONG-WING HATE MACHINE" rose colored glasses on, and can discern the truth with the help of the Holy Spirit. Whereas, you duped imbeciles are living in a bubble, an alternate reality, filled with hatred, paranoia, lies and pure evil. Perpetrated by the shameful LIMBAUGH, HANNITY, BECK, FAKE NEWS et al.
I pity your lost, misinformed souls.
May God open your eyes and give you the righteous discernment to be able to see thru the "wrong-wing hate machine" amen.
You are many things, but you fool no one but yourself if you think you are a Christian, an American Patriot, or an Independent.
manic2

Hamden, CT

#13 Jun 2, 2013
WOW things on here never change.ROTFLMAO
o WELL good luck today smoke.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#14 Jun 2, 2013
Chad must be working his "magic". From 22nd to 1st. And, at one point JJ was close to being lapped. Hmmm!
debrobeaudean

Falls Church, VA

#15 Jun 2, 2013
who didn't know Jimmie jumped it?????? only the frauds who LIE for NASCAR
debrobeaudean

Falls Church, VA

#16 Jun 2, 2013
we called it as it happened.. it is AWESOME that NASCAR called it RIGHT!!!~!
debrobeaudean

Falls Church, VA

#17 Jun 2, 2013
YEA!!! SMOKE!!!!!
debrobeaudean

Falls Church, VA

#18 Jun 2, 2013
WAHOOOO!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

United States

#19 Jun 2, 2013
Congrats Smoke
debrobeaudean

Falls Church, VA

#20 Jun 2, 2013
the so called champ thinks he runs the sport.. what a JOKE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Season Wed MANIC 16
tony's sister pics (Aug '08) Jun 4 David 67
Tony Honored Jun 4 catrod53 6
Nascar allowing unstable drivers to drive. May 31 Jane doe 1
May 20 May '16 manic 8
Showdown Changes May '16 manic 10
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) May '16 wssns51 62
More from around the web