IN MEMORY - Kaylee Jordan (Thank you ...

IN MEMORY - Kaylee Jordan (Thank you Tony)

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Washington, DC

#1 May 22, 2007
Tony dedicated his May 22 2007 show to her. What a sad story. May she rest in peace.

http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...

Washington, DC

#2 May 22, 2007
PLEASE DON'T SOIL THIS THREAD WITH BASHING, ARGUING OR DISCUSSING YOU KNOW WHO. YOU-KNOW-WHO HAS NO BUSINESS IN THIS THREAD.

I'M SURE WE CAN MANAGE TO SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT.

Since: May 07

Apple Valley California

#3 May 22, 2007
Elvis Da Bear20 wrote:
Tony dedicated his May 22 2007 show to her. What a sad story. May she rest in peace.
http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...
that is a very sad story Rest In Peace Baby Girl
CDJ

United States

#4 May 22, 2007
So sad, so sorry. My prayers to the family.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#5 May 22, 2007
prayers to her family.. what a tragedy ..i hope tony puts a decal on his car this week since she was such a fan of him. or honoring her in some way

“Bye old girl, you been great. ”

Since: Feb 07

Bradenton, FL

#6 May 22, 2007
High Desert Tony Fan wrote:
<quoted text>that is a very sad story Rest In Peace Baby Girl
Wow good call Tony, Know she is watching you race now from the best seat at the tracks. Bless the Jordon family during this time as well.
Cat Tails

Whitley City, KY

#7 May 22, 2007
What a kind thing for Tony to do. He was here in January so maybe Kaylee got a chance to see him. I hope so. Such a tragic accident, but I hope the family will learn of Tony's dedication of the show to her.

Washington, DC

#8 May 22, 2007
I emailed the newspaper that wrote the article. I thought the parents would like to know. I don't know if Tony plans to do anything else.

That's the Tony we all love. He didn't have to say anything. I really feel he did it from his heart and not PR.

Charlotte NC

#9 May 22, 2007
That is great Elvis. Kaylee and her family are in my prays. Your are correct that is the Tony we love.
Cat Tails

Whitley City, KY

#10 May 22, 2007
Elvis Da Bear20 wrote:
I emailed the newspaper that wrote the article. I thought the parents would like to know. I don't know if Tony plans to do anything else.
That's the Tony we all love. He didn't have to say anything. I really feel he did it from his heart and not PR.
I also e-mailed the New-Leader and asked them to pass the dedication on to the family. It is really wonderful to know that so many people took the time to e-mail the show and the paper, and to offer their prayers for this family.
Lover of Racing

Morristown, TN

#11 May 22, 2007
That's the Tony we love and want to see. Prayers to the family with great big hugs!!!!!!

“Im bad, really really bad”

Pearl River, NY

#13 May 22, 2007
Didnt catch the show tonight....but that was incredibly sweet of him to mention her, and it was sweet of the person who brought that to his attention. I hope the family finds out about his dedication......Prayers to them and that sweet little girl.

Since: May 07

Steubenville, Ohio

#14 May 22, 2007
Thoughts and prayers going out to Kaylee's family during this incredibly difficult time.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#15 May 22, 2007
Lover of Racing wrote:
That's the Tony we love and want to see. Prayers to the family with great big hugs!!!!!!
I TELL YA,TEARS IN MY EYE'S!XOXO.....
Lover of Racing

Morristown, TN

#16 May 22, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I TELL YA,TEARS IN MY EYE'S!XOXO.....
I know Mindy.....when he tells how their eyes met then she collapsed.......I have cold chills up my spine. You never know what is gonna happen and it's especially hard when it's a child.
VIPWitch3

AOL

#17 May 22, 2007
My heart truly goes out to this family and will surely be in my prayers. I cannot imagine losing a child, may God give them the strength to move on and know that their child is with a Wonderful Loving God. She's an angel and will live on in many peoples hearts.
MadelineNC

Siler City, NC

#18 May 22, 2007
That is a great idea about getting a playground built. If PBR is reading this maybe he can bring up the idea to Tony and Home Depot.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#19 May 22, 2007
Lover of Racing wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Mindy.....when he tells how their eyes met then she collapsed.......I have cold chills up my spine. You never know what is gonna happen and it's especially hard when it's a child.
GOD BLESS THAT LIITLE GIRL,:(

“smokes~ mojo”

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#20 May 22, 2007
yea i think a playyground is in order who has the shows address??? pbr are you listening???
KyRaceFan

Grayson, KY

#21 May 22, 2007
How sad. Prayers to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Bianchi: Selling NASCAR might be only way ... May 17 Yes Phart 11
News Tony Stewart engaged to former Playboy Playmate... (Nov '17) Mar '18 WerePhartse 86
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Mar '18 randyman 77
News Daytona 500: What we learned during the Great A... Feb '18 RacePhartse 4
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Feb '18 digger39 463
Who didn't see this coming? Jan '18 manic 6
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks Jan '18 AgreePhart 123