Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issu...
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#21 Mar 24, 2013
chevstalker wrote:
I went to las Vegas race watched 6 year old boy ask tony to sign his coat. Tony was a a hole to the boy the kid walked away crying. Then watched tony at California race say he was going to kill another driver. So the message he is sending it's OK to treat people like shit when you have a bad day children included. To me this guy ( tony ) is a cry baby bitch and I would love to show him you don't treat children that way. I should say punk ass bitch
Wow! You sure sound brave sitting in front of your computer. Go up to Tony and tell him to his face what you just wrote. Be sure to take extra underwear. You might need a change of clothing when Tony gets done with you.
Youreapsycho

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#22 Mar 24, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! You sure sound brave sitting in front of your computer. Go up to Tony and tell him to his face what you just wrote. Be sure to take extra underwear. You might need a change of clothing when Tony gets done with you.
Just like you right...w/your "shyt" LMAO!! HAG
real grown up

United States

#23 Mar 27, 2013
No more #14,#39 or#10 souvenir's, b day or x mas presents for grand kids!TONY IS A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE
real grown up

United States

#24 Mar 27, 2013
Btw grandson is 16 driving( his name os TONY)my car at local dirt track #14 and will be repainted and new number#22 during Easter break
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

#25 Apr 4, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! You sure sound brave sitting in front of your computer. Go up to Tony and tell him to his face what you just wrote. Be sure to take extra underwear. You might need a change of clothing when Tony gets done with you.
As an x bar bouncer we have a name for guys that start fights that they know will be broken up…chicken sh*t

Want to know the truth about Tony and his famous female child killing girlfriend?

ICAN is a prison dog-training program Stewart supports and high-profile child killer Melinda Loveless is an active dog trainer there. Melinda masterminded the 1992 kidnapping, torture, and murder (burned alive) of 12-yr-old Shanda Sharer.
Fellow inmate and assisted murderer of Shanda, Hope Rippey was in the ICAN program and was released early under suspicious circumstances.
Search:“Hope Rippey”+”Early Release”

ICAN’s mission statement is, violent offenders are not allowed in their program. So why is Melinda, and Hope before her in this program? Indiana prisons are overflowing with non-violent offenders, so better choices are available.

There is no way Tony does not know about Melinda and Hope with his active support and participation with this prison program.

Tony Stewart’s affiliation to ICAN
Search “ICAN”+”Tony Stewart Foundation”

Time: November 10, 2012 from 5:30pm to 10:30pm
City/Town: Indianapolsi
Event Type: fundraiser, celebration
Organized By: Dino Sierp – ICAN
ICAN'S Decade of Dogs - 10 years of unleashing abilities and changing lives - on both ends f the leash.
Nascar Champion Tony Stewart and Indy Car Team Owner, Sarah Fisher are honorary co-chairs.
http://community.petpalstv.com/events/ican-de...

The pups were donated by the Tony Stewart Foundation to the Indiana Canine Assistance Network.
The correctional facility here is the fourth prison to work with ICAN.
http://flyergroup.com/local/x1896326263/Inmat...

Irwin also said that ICAN partners with the Tony Stewart Foundation for financial support,
http://www.zoominfo.com/CachedPage/...
benjamin big fan

Houston, TX

#26 May 26, 2013
You'll need to show the entire burn out. Stop cutting away please
NANCY ALDRICH

Chapel Hill, TN

#27 Jun 8, 2013
I used to be able to print out a copy of lineup ad you have changed everything so I can't follow along where they started. Can you put back lineup so we can copy for our personal use.
Don

Lagrange, GA

#28 Jun 30, 2013
Why in the world would NASCAR allow an egotistical wana be race car driver like Kyle Petty even open his mouth on alive broadcast. When he makes comments like he did yesterday about Danica not being a race car driver and then trying to tell the fans dureing his analysis / commentary how to drive a race car. Does Kyle Petty think that the long time fans have forgotten his race career?You guys know Kyle better than I do,but the way that he comes across as a smart ass is not helping promote NASCAR. In the future I will not watch any broadcast or support any product or service that sponsors a broadcast where K Petty is the commentator / analyzer.
Dale

Pearland, TX

#29 Jul 7, 2013
This is about a piece of crap driver , Jimmy Johnson. It seems that if he can't win the race ,he will make other drivers crash. What a piece of shit. Nascar just looks the other way when this happens. I think the best way to handle this is to suspend this guy for several races until he learns the value of sportsmanship. I will not shop at Lowes because they sponser this asshole.You will fine drivers for small things but nothing is done when a driver wrecks another driver on purpose. Just look at what he did at Daytona last night to Marcos Ambrose on the last lap. Thats wright he drives for Hendrick ,we can't do anything to them! Nascar sucks!
Jerry

Lamar, OK

#30 Aug 24, 2013
Would someone please please please please please please please tell the announcers that there are more drivers on the track than Kyle busch
Saver3369

Dublin, GA

#31 Sep 9, 2013
After watching the restarts in Nationwide and Sprint Cup this weekend, no wonder fans are growing dishearted and frustrated. NASCAR stated in interviews "rules are rules", but apparently only for select few. You've managed to lose another fan.
john

Wethersfield, CT

#32 Sep 23, 2013
I just want Nascar to know i think Jeff Gordon was screwed in his last race he was told he was out of his pit box i think your officle needs glasses u take a look at any of clips of him . Ihis pit box clearly he was no were near the other pit box his bottom splitter was on the line not over it your officele screwed jeff the guy should lose his job what you going to do about that not a good call guys
Nancy Aldrich

Chapel Hill, TN

#33 Sep 27, 2013
Need you to onsider getting with T.V. to get Fox sports 1 and 2. Can't watch your programs without it. Im in Unionville Tn. United Communications is my carrier. Go back to speed. Please help. Thnk you.
Gerld DiNunzio

United States

#34 Sep 29, 2013
Nationwide, enough is enough, racing is racing, but I refuse to watch the nationwide series. Get the cuppers out. Like pro footballers going back to plat college. pro baseball also playing aaa, aa, or a ball. let the cuppers run 3, 4 races a year for the nationwide up and coming drivers see what it is like to race with the big boys. the cuppers are winning most of all the nationwide races. its not fair to the nationwide drivers, nor to thrir series championship hopefuls. how long are you going to let this continue? losing interest fast. drink the beer, but look at the roses.
TODD CARLSLE

Ooltewah, TN

#35 Feb 20, 2014
My nephew is in a pilot for U.S.Air. He is laid over in charlotte in a nice hotel and isn't able to enjoy the duels since Speed Channel has been replaced by fox sports 1 !!!! I think this is B.S. THE HOTEL list Speed Channel but i guess fox hasn't made the cut yet!!! I think taking Speed off the air was a mistake but the tennis channel is still on the air. I have an idea, until fox sports 1 is ready, why not use regular FOX, TNT, ABC, ESPN, CBS, AND EVEN NBC AT LEAST EVERYONE COOULD WATCH. I MEAN THIS IS DAYTONA EVEN IF IT'S JUST THE DUELS I'VE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEM FINDING COVERAGE IN DECADES!!!!!!!!!!
stewart fan

Palm Bay, FL

#36 Mar 10, 2014
who was the BRILLENT Person that thought up the new positions tracker this year it is nice to know who the first few positions belong to BUT we would like to see where the other forty drivers are the new position boxes suck!!!!!!!!!! please bring back the trailer across the top of the screen
Carolyn

Prospect, PA

#37 Mar 10, 2014
stewart fan wrote:
who was the BRILLENT Person that thought up the new positions tracker this year it is nice to know who the first few positions belong to BUT we would like to see where the other forty drivers are the new position boxes suck!!!!!!!!!! please bring back the trailer across the top of the screen
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Hate it. Another Nascar brilliant thing.
becky

New Castle, VA

#38 May 17, 2014
Number 18 should have had 5 second to his run since his crew member was over the wall before stop....check it out...you guys afraid of him.
truckdriver321

Park City, UT

#39 Oct 14, 2014
Keslowski should be fined an not race for 3 races
Paul

Orillia, Canada

#40 Oct 21, 2014
I had hoped that changes to qualifying and the points system would be positive. My opinion is that the qualifying system works well with the exception of Daytona and Talledaga. It is not the least bit exciting to watch a bunch of cars sit on pit road. Suggestion is to run a 25 lap qualifying race at those tracks with the lineup determined by points.

The Championship point system worked during the first 26 in terms of rewarding wins. Since starting the final 10, the system has demonstrated serious flaws. I don't have a suggestion at this time but many of my NASCAR buddies have scrubbed the remainder of the season.

If I can provide a suggestion in the future, I will forward it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... Dec 27 Manic bitch hehehe 8
2016 Season (May '16) Nov '16 manic 110
Biffle Out at Roush Nov '16 Manic 2
Nascar Family Spirit Nov '16 Manic 6
News SpeedChannel's #1 Auto Makeover Reality Show, `... (Jan '06) Oct '16 jay huminsky 75
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' Oct '16 Hilton Head 138
SHR adds Xfinity team in 2017 Sep '16 manic 28
More from around the web