VIPWitch3

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2007

Since there has not been any feedback regarding the various issues that have been questioned on the Forum regarding infractions being penalized equally; I got the information to Contact Nascar and suggest each of you e-mail, call or write a letter with any questions you have. This is the contact information they sent me.

Dear NASCAR.COM Customer,
Thank you for contacting NASCAR.COM Customer Service. Your time to send us your thoughts and opinions is appreciated. Feedback should be sent directly to fanfeedback@nascar.com. You can also mail your feedback or requests to:
NASCAR
P.O. Box 2875
Daytona Beach, FL 32120
Telephone:
This is the best way to ensure that your opinions are heard. Thank you for your support.
In addition, to share your opinions with other users and fans, visit our feedback message boards at http://boards.nascar.com/nascaropinions . In order to post feedback, this link will most likely take you to the NASCAR.COM Member Services login page. Please login and go directly to the link above.
Thank you,
NASCAR.COM Customer Service
Thank you,
NASCAR.COM Staff
------ Please do not remove your unique tracking number!------
<<#20201-80502#>>

Topix would not allow me to post the telephone number, however if your would like to have it, leave an e-mail address and I will send it to you.

“Fan of racing”

Since: Dec 06

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2007

VIPWitch3 wrote:
Since there has not been any feedback regarding the various issues that have been questioned on the Forum regarding infractions being penalized equally; I got the information to Contact Nascar and suggest each of you e-mail, call or write a letter with any questions you have. This is the contact information they sent me.
Dear NASCAR.COM Customer,
Thank you for contacting NASCAR.COM Customer Service. Your time to send us your thoughts and opinions is appreciated. Feedback should be sent directly to fanfeedback@nascar.com. You can also mail your feedback or requests to:
NASCAR
P.O. Box 2875
Daytona Beach, FL 32120
Telephone:
This is the best way to ensure that your opinions are heard. Thank you for your support.
In addition, to share your opinions with other users and fans, visit our feedback message boards at http://boards.nascar.com/nascaropinions . In order to post feedback, this link will most likely take you to the NASCAR.COM Member Services login page. Please login and go directly to the link above.
Thank you,
NASCAR.COM Customer Service
Thank you,
NASCAR.COM Staff
------ Please do not remove your unique tracking number!------
<<#20201-80502#>>
Topix would not allow me to post the telephone number, however if your would like to have it, leave an e-mail address and I will send it to you.
Done send it in everyone WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
VIPWitch3

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

Luvin Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Done send it in everyone WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
I didn't send anything, only got the information on who to contact for questions etc... that's all. This was just for informational purposes because I noticed on other threads that some were asking how to get in touch with NASCAR. This information was for each individuals use as they saw fit.
Martha and Gary Rausch

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Is it any wonder that Nascar has been losing it's fan base considering the constant barrage of coverage that only Hendricks, Johnson, Gordon, and Earnhart get? Nascar and their TV announcers have gone totally silly with their suck-up coverage and the amount of time they spend following these icks! around. We used to be able to turn in a race and follow the entire happenings, but when Nascar caved to Hendricks and started to try to force all of us to try to not be interested in any but those drivers and that owner, we all took offense and since the only way we can see any of the race was to follow the "streamer" on the screen, we decided that watching a football game was much more interesting and wouldn't make us angry.
Nascar let Hendricks cheat by giving them a 6 months start on the COT and from them on whenever they found them cheating on their cars they just said, "Okay." and then fined other drivers and teams for the same thing. One of the things Nascar didn't seem to recognize was that the fan base is made up of persons and families that included children and they don't teach their children to CHEAT, TEACH FAVORITISM, and generally cut out all but Nascar's pet drivers.
If any of us started watching racing to see only Earnhart (and his whining and spoiled brat attitude), J. Gordon (and his whining), Johnson (and his privileged attitude), and the ad naseum coverage of Hendricks' relatives that died years ago, we'd be right in our element with the coverage and agree with all of Nascar's cheating and favoritism and short-shifting all others.(All we wonder about now is what Hendricks "has on" Nascar that led to this stupidity.)
As much as we liked following the team we've been interested in we have no intention of even watching racing this next year and have only endured the rest of this season, once we saw what they were doing, to see the ending. I can guarantee that we cut off the half hour glorification of Johnson and Hendricks after the race. That was just too much to stomach.
Martha and Gary Rausch

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

And Stewart, you were allowed to bang into people, climb fences, and bang into cars in retaliation that other drivers were penalized for doing. I call that more favoritism by Nascar for anyone driving a Chevy. Suppose you'll be allowed to do those same things when you drive an "off" brand next year?

Nascar has proven that they're going the way of professional wrestling...all a show and the winner picked before any competition starts, even if it takes a lot of blatant cheating and favoritism to get it done. NOT WHAT ANYONE IS WILLINGLY GOING TO TEACH THEIR CHILDREN or why we would bother to waste our time watching a race. Only when the present Nascar persons are out of the picture would we be willing to watch again and by then they'll have destroyed it totally and no one will trust anything they see again, will they.

I cannot see why anyone couldn't see the Nascar PLAN when they call only Earnhart, J. Gordon, and Johnson the "faces of Nascar". Pretty telling isn't it and nauseating.
EWBS

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Uh, it's called racing and bump drafting and other things are a part of the sport. And not only Tony does things like that. I remember Carl Edwards hitting Tony in the pits, and ramming Jr on the cool down lap, nearly taking off his hand. Gordon hit Kenseth, Kenseth hit Gordon, Robbie Gordon hits everyone, Harvick and Montoya got into it on the track in Watkins Glen, Johnson and Gordon hit each other and the Busch brothers took each other out with their retaliation bumping. None of these guys were penalized, so don't put it all on Tony. Yes, Nascar disciplines unevenly, and that's something we all hate, but don't put up examples of things you don't like by only calling out ONE driver. You're doing exactly what you claim you don't like about Nascar.

As for the fence climbing, what's wrong with that? It's part of a victory celebration that each driver has. Remember Alan Kulwicki when he did his Polish victory lap? No one had ever done that before. Tony climbs fences, Kurt Busch made snow angels, most guys do burn-outs and some tear up the grass on the infield. The fans love it, and it's not against the rules.
RED NECK WARRIOR

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

In Charlotte NC they have billboards of the new Hendricks drivers it consists of the faces of JEFF, JIMMIE and DALE JR. Casey Meers is no where to be seen!! Now that is a real good owner aint it?? tells ya all you need to know about Rick Hendrick, and god help Casey with that bunch, very sad and i could not believe it when i saw it.
Azalea

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Martha and Gary Rausch wrote:
I cannot see why anyone couldn't see the Nascar PLAN when they call only Earnhart, J. Gordon, and Johnson the "faces of Nascar". Pretty telling isn't it and nauseating.
Even if all you do is copy your email and send it to Nascar, you will be telling them that they have lost 2 viewers. They need to hear what you think, even if they don't want to, which is probably why they don't have a fan feedback link.

Everybody needs to spend the money on a stamp and tell them what they think. I will watch a couple of races, but I'm not sure about the whole season next year. Nascar has stage-managed, made rules, and put their sponsorships and profit and loss statments ahead of the real reason that Nascar exists in the first place--to entertain the fans with a good race.

It's kind of like that commercial where a guy asks his friend what kind of business he has and the guy tells him that sometimes he forgets, because he is too busy with payroll and cash flow. That's Nascar Now, in my opinion. And if gss prices keep soaring, I wonder how many empty seats there will be, because people won't have as much extra money to spend. Maybe they will save up for the races, but maybe they won't.
Azalea

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

RED NECK WARRIOR wrote:
In Charlotte NC they have billboards of the new Hendricks drivers it consists of the faces of JEFF, JIMMIE and DALE JR. Casey Meers is no where to be seen!! Now that is a real good owner aint it?? tells ya all you need to know about Rick Hendrick, and god help Casey with that bunch, very sad and i could not believe it when i saw it.
Thanks for that information. I don't think that Jr. would have been on there, except that he is a potential moneymaker for them. But I think that he will eventually end up on the second-tier with Mears.

I heard someone say yesterday that Hendricks put both Gordon and Johnson's cars in the same area of their garage and both teams worked on them. That's why they had an advantage. The teams shared. Most owners, they said, put each car in a separate place and worked as an individual team.
They said that it was Gordon and Johnson's teams. Never mentioned where Mears team was. I still think Jr. made a mistake going to Hendricks, but time will tell.

I do agree with the other poster though about some of the things that happen--it's just racin'and its nice when Nascar lets them just race, instead of trying to orchestrate everything. And I like Tony's fence climbing.

Since: Nov 07

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

RED NECK WARRIOR wrote:
the ones here have all four of em on it '' so does our nascar page in the newspaper.....hi granny....
MARSHA BATSON

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

my husband and i are on a fixed income. we always looked forward to watching the race on tv. now we can not do that becouse now the race is on channels we can not watch.we would love to go and see a race. we just can not afford tickets and a hotel. i wish you guys would put the race back on channel 2 or 5 or 11 so we could watch a race. we are going to turn agints nascar if noboddy cares enough to look out for the fans that don't have cable. we would be so greatful.marshabatson@yahoo.co m
CLight

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

It is my belief, that a person in a stock car racing caught doing almost 100MPH over the speed limit should not be allowed to compete. This type of behavior sends the wrong message to the viewers. If a driver loses his personal drivers license for a reason such as this he should lose his stock car license at least for the same amount of time.
spacy stacy

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

Im gattin tierd of boring races. I"ve ben a nascar fan for many years.Maybe one year or next year they will change it. Like races to the right instead of left all the time. Lets really mess with there heads and skills guys. Come on now lets do something differnt.Backwards "race that is"Change it up for the fans and lets see how they do. Lets put a curve in there step to victory. YEA!!!
RON

Boulder City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

I am totally dissapointed in NASCAR that you would allow Obamas wife to appear at any NASCAR race. It has been made clear that they both hate America and all we stand for she and her fool husband who refuses to place his hand over his heart-if he had one- during prayer and our national anthem ! If a poll were taken today by fans that this person were to appear at any race all hell would break lose and NASCAR would see they had made a big mistake ! It appears NASCAR has some Obama lovers in its mist- too bad for the fans and drivers who love America ! Big mistake for NASCAR to support Obama whos agenda is to destroy this country our values freedoms and all that we love including NASCAR racing !!
Will Hubbs

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I have followed NASCAR for years and have seen the teams spend millions developing the race cars only to be ruined because by some idiot in the stands throwing a food wrapper onto the track. Which gets on the grill of the racers, this is crap. You are so eager to fine a racer for a comment, etc. and you can't keep the fans from throwing their trash on the race track?
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

william,,,, they have guards keeping fans from getting near the track.. I think the hot dogs wrappers and plastic bags are blown onto the track... At Martinsville,, they use aluminum foil on their hot dogs which is an EXCELLENT idea... but other than that... do not let any numbskull fans ONTO THE TRACK PRERACE or with hot passes... greedy track OWNERS are the reason any trash gets on the track.
tammy

Northampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

who ever made up the new nascar site it sucks
ron

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

nascar is going way over the line for fining denny hamlin for having an opinion,....
joleet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I am not happy with Nascar's decision to fine Denny Hamlin. He was being honest about his feelings and should not be fined for giving his opinion. Whatever happened to freedom of speech. He didn't say anything that bad about the car and the car is still new to the drivers. You would think that Nascar and the fans would want to hear how the car is doing.
chevstalker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I went to las Vegas race watched 6 year old boy ask tony to sign his coat. Tony was a a hole to the boy the kid walked away crying. Then watched tony at California race say he was going to kill another driver. So the message he is sending it's OK to treat people like shit when you have a bad day children included. To me this guy ( tony ) is a cry baby bitch and I would love to show him you don't treat children that way. I should say punk ass bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Tony Stewart Forum right now

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... 1 hr Snow 8
Packabarrel.com online Grocery Shopping and Del... (Oct '06) Apr 21 Snow 7
Petty made some pretty disparaging remarks abou... Apr 14 flatt 4
Huge PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered... (Jun '12) Apr 13 PUNCH IN THE MOUTH 170
big trouble Apr 13 Nice Try 7
texas (Nov '12) Apr 13 granny an andy 86
Danica Patrick has already won respect heading ... (Feb '12) Apr 12 from hear me 117
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••