please listen to this entire show to learn the fate of our nation

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2012
smoke fan

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 12, 2012
 
sue

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 12, 2012
 
Why the hell would I come on this site to listen to something political. Your nuts!!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Please let her have a place for her political shit instead of having it thrown into the nascar racing
topics.I sure am fed up with it.
smoke fan

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 12, 2012
 
how difficult is it to ignore a single thread???? how many threads do I ignore each day????
what is happening to our nation effects every last one of us.. so it is relevant
nascarnow

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

snow wrote:
Please let her have a place for her political shit instead of having it thrown into the nascar racing
topics.I sure am fed up with it.
I agree Snow. thats one of the reasons alot of us left this forum. I can't understand why she doesn't take it to the political forums. HA! they'd eat her up if she spouted this crap over there.
smoke fan

Mount Victoria, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 13, 2012
 
nascarnow wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Snow. thats one of the reasons alot of us left this forum. I can't understand why she doesn't take it to the political forums. HA! they'd eat her up if she spouted this crap over there.
you are so far gone,, that you are replying on a single thread on this forum... For Lord's sake... I am trying to wake you people up so you can prepare because as it is,, you are being fattened and dummied down for the slaughter

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

smoke fan wrote:
how difficult is it to ignore a single thread???? how many threads do I ignore each day????
what is happening to our nation effects every last one of us.. so it is relevant
We are not stupid we have the same knowledge you do about our nation.Please stop preaching to us like we are dumber than a box of rocks.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 13, 2012
 
JJ is on Kelly and Michael,formerly Regis.
nascarnow

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

smoke fan wrote:
<quoted text>you are so far gone,, that you are replying on a single thread on this forum... For Lord's sake... I am trying to wake you people up so you can prepare because as it is,, you are being fattened and dummied down for the slaughter
You said the same thing for the last 4 years. My pc never went down like you said it would, I wasn't ravaged like you claimed we would be, and what happened to the Shirah law that was supposed to take over and we'ed all be raped and murdered? You'll be doing the same song and dance the next 4 years too. Nothing you claimed has come to pass so why believe you now?
smoke fan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 15, 2012
 
snow wrote:
<quoted text>We are not stupid we have the same knowledge you do about our nation.Please stop preaching to us like we are dumber than a box of rocks.
seriously????? you KNOW that Obama is the guy bringing in the 5th imam?? and that America is going to soon have a financial collapse and that sharia law will be enforced and all Christians killed??? you think everyone on here knows that aside from the commies who no longer post?
glad to hear it and you can ignore my threads if you wish to because there are a lot of people that have NO CLUE so I am going to CONTINUE to post the true NEWS
smoke fan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 15, 2012
 
nascarnow wrote:
<quoted text>You said the same thing for the last 4 years. My pc never went down like you said it would, I wasn't ravaged like you claimed we would be, and what happened to the Shirah law that was supposed to take over and we'ed all be raped and murdered? You'll be doing the same song and dance the next 4 years too. Nothing you claimed has come to pass so why believe you now?
that happens to be because they have brainwashed you.. you do not realize that the entire deal is set so that when they collapse the economy, making it so that you cannot use your electronic banking of any sort, people are going to go insane and violence will break out and if you are not PREPARED as I have been warning you for the past 3 1/2 years,, you are going to die.. but the deal is, that I have not been wrong.. it is just that the media does not INFORM you of each of the steps that are occurring that now make it so that martial law WILL be enforced soon and people WILL be rounded up and people WILL be killed... America IS THE NEXT VICTIM OF GLOBAL COMMUNISM.
you can find the executive orders that Obama has signed.. they are available for you to read,, he has the ability to take over EVERYTHING in this nation when HE decides there has been a national crisis.....
do you know what is going on in the middle east???? that the LIAR Obama has not brought peace??? that actually what they have done is to put radical islamists in charge and that he WILLLLLLL declare sharia law in the USA, if necessary.. perhaps by then, the USA will already have been destroyed by the astrological calamity that they KNOW is coming, that is what the mayan calender was all about.. pole shifting,, tsunamis.. volcanoes, which are already erupting and earth quakes that are occurring faster than ever before due to the 10th planet Niburu coming in... but,, the media wants to keep you too busy to know about that and there are people fighting what the satanists are doing and that is why they have still not yet been successful in getting the American people out in the streets in anarchy and chaos, as they have been trying to do with the occupiers and trayvon martin etc... WWIII is actually going on.. do you know that????
Biblical prophesy....
STFU Debi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 15, 2012
 
smoke fan wrote:
<quoted text>seriously????? you KNOW that Obama is the guy bringing in the 5th imam?? and that America is going to soon have a financial collapse and that sharia law will be enforced and all Christians killed???
If all of the so called "Christians" like you--that pervert and corrupt Christ's message of love, respect and tolerance--were killed the world would be a better place. I LOVE people who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, but people like you....well....if Jesus came back to Earth and saw what you did to his teachings, I think he would cry.
I'm a little rusty on my bible verse ( hippie heathen that I am ) but I seem to recall one like "These people honor me with their lips, yet their heart is far removed from me"
gas prices SUCK

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

STFU Debi wrote:
<quoted text>
If all of the so called "Christians" like you--that pervert and corrupt Christ's message of love, respect and tolerance--were killed the world would be a better place. I LOVE people who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, but people like you....well....if Jesus came back to Earth and saw what you did to his teachings, I think he would cry.
I'm a little rusty on my bible verse ( hippie heathen that I am ) but I seem to recall one like "These people honor me with their lips, yet their heart is far removed from me"
Again, what has crawled up your ass? If you know it's gonna get your goat, just scroll and ignore. I did and I'm calm and listening to Bach, Handel, Vivaldi, and Mozart. It works wonders!
gas prices SUCK

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 15, 2012
 
...oh, and a little red wine doesn't hurt, either. It's good for the heart and the psyche

;)
smoke fan

Beltsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 15, 2012
 
STFU Debi wrote:
<quoted text>
If all of the so called "Christians" like you--that pervert and corrupt Christ's message of love, respect and tolerance--were killed the world would be a better place. I LOVE people who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, but people like you....well....if Jesus came back to Earth and saw what you did to his teachings, I think he would cry.
I'm a little rusty on my bible verse ( hippie heathen that I am ) but I seem to recall one like "These people honor me with their lips, yet their heart is far removed from me"
The message of Jesus is that in these end times there would be liars who mislead and those who pushed the What Would Jesus Do? campaign on us, getting us to THINK that God's word changed, that all sorts of sins are acceptable to God, are those who perverted God's word,, not ME...
To those who have been fooled by satan directly from the pulpit.. I pray especially for you.
twenty some years ago my baby daughter and I tried to find a church in Littleton, Colorado... I could NOT because they no longer followed God's word. I now thank GOD that I did not accept false doctrine. I am GLAD I listend to God and not pressure to join a church for the sake of joining a church.
God's word does NOT change and the book of Revelation is playing out every single minute at this time
No Cure For Crazy

Madliena, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

God's word does NOT change and the book of Revelation is playing out every single minute at this time
FFS! The Book of Revelation is an allegory for events THAT HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED! BoR is about the Roman Empire! BoR is a manifesto-- a political statement--- where the central message is resistance to tyranny, as exemplified by the power of Rome.
Oh, if you would actually bother to READ BoR, you will see that there is NO MENTION of "end times" ANYWHERE in those writings. So sad that a born again Pagan knows more about your xtian bible then a good, true follower of Jesus such as yourself, Debs!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Tony Stewart Forum right now

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism 15 min Manic2 1
Joe Gibbs: Tony Stewart is "a racer's racer" 41 min Manic2 1
Edwards Driving JGR's 4th Team in 2015 43 min Manic2 4
listen to micheal wallace video on tony 59 min Manic2 60
Wow Tony went to far 13 hr MANIC2 255
Accident 13 hr GO TONY GO 19
what is wrong with you people 16 hr CatRod53 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••