First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Oct 20, 2012
My my my. So much animosity and hate! What is up with threads like this? This is he kind of nonsense that got our country into the sorry shape it's in now!

If I were a first-time voter trying to decide which party to choose or how to vote, I think this thread would disgust me so much, that I would become an independent or libertarian. There is too much nastiness on BOTH sides, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who starts most of the "fights". If we want America to survive, we're going to have to do a lot better than this! Shame on all of you!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bump in the road

Denver, NC

#24 Oct 20, 2012
BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN wrote:
<quoted text>
^ EXPLOITING THE DEATHS OF AMERICANS...
...you scumbags make me sick, sorry PIECES OF SH!T !!!
Americans died, Obama lied!!
BRAINWASHED REPUBLITARDS

Cape Coral, FL

#25 Oct 20, 2012
Bump in the road wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans died, Obama lied!!
^ Still exploiting the deaths of Americans...scum of the Earth.
how dare you suggest

Salisbury, NC

#26 Oct 20, 2012
Kyrie Eleison wrote:
My my my. So much animosity and hate! What is up with threads like this? This is he kind of nonsense that got our country into the sorry shape it's in now!
If I were a first-time voter trying to decide which party to choose or how to vote, I think this thread would disgust me so much, that I would become an independent or libertarian. There is too much nastiness on BOTH sides, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who starts most of the "fights". If we want America to survive, we're going to have to do a lot better than this! Shame on all of you!!
Shame on us ALL? Are you nuts???!!! At the risk of sounding like a 6 year-old, THEY STARTED IT! The conservatives on this forum look like saints compared to the liberals. Here is a list of names they called either Romney, Ryan, or posters just on this thread alone: liar, dirty, hypocrite, traitor, scumbag, nazis, fool, sorry piece of sh!t, and republitard which is the same for them as saying mentally disabled. And you're no rocket scientist yourself if you can't read the other threads, mostly started and perpetuated by that bitter, angry poster with the Florida isp!

She/they are watching their anointed one unravel before their eyes, and they just can't stand it. No one knows what the outcome of this election will be except The Lord above. And PLEASE GOD SAVE US from that obamination!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#27 Oct 30, 2012
obama needs to be impeached. nobody died in watergate, and it was supposedly a big deal. well, americans died in benghazi gate, and obama is responsible. he deserves to go down. he has never been worthy of the presidency.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#28 Oct 30, 2012
BRAINWASHED REPUBLITARDS wrote:
<quoted text>
^ Still exploiting the deaths of Americans...scum of the Earth.
the truth is the truth. your president is not presidential. he is little more than a spoiled, petulant child...much like you. typical liberal.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Since: Sep 10

RESPECT THE CLOWNS

#29 Oct 31, 2012
Animal Crackers wrote:
obama needs to be impeached. nobody died in watergate, and it was supposedly a big deal. well, americans died in benghazi gate, and obama is responsible. he deserves to go down. he has never been worthy of the presidency.
^ Duped pile of sh!t

“HAHAHAHA!!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#30 Oct 31, 2012
Animal Crackers wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth is the truth. your president is not presidential. he is little more than a spoiled, petulant child...much like you. typical liberal.
not a liberal, you pathetic piece of sh!t
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#31 Oct 31, 2012
THE B0Z0 CL0WN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't yu go trick or treating. Might put you in a better mood. You don't need a mask; you're ugly enough. Maybe you'll get some POS in your bag.
FIRE obama

Salisbury, NC

#32 Oct 31, 2012
THE B0Z0 CL0WN wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not a liberal, just wth are you doing here causing trouble? Got too much time and money on your hands; guilty conscience and trying to share the misery?

If this is the best you can do, then you are undoubtedly lonely, bitter, and pathetic. I must remember to pray for you more often!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Ward's No. 13 car races one last time 3 hr CatRod53 20
Tonys case is going to Grand Jury 4 hr CatRod53 42
Chase Chat 8 hr CatRod53 9
Devastating PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered Sep 16 KARMA THE CLOWN 11
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep 15 john 1
Investigation Complete Sep 12 CatRod53 1
Read a wonderful article by Johnny Morris Sep 12 GO TONY GO 18
•••
•••

Tony Stewart People Search