Since: Feb 08

Amherst, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2008
Most people want to be the big man in terms of power. Tony seems to be taking it a bit too literal. Did anybody notice that he's even bigger at Vegas than he was at Daytona. Wow is that boy getting fat!!!
OrangeCrush

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 1, 2008
Good home cooking, maybe?
Or is is too much beer to drown out the misery of a bad relationship?

“Proud Supporter of SHR”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 1, 2008
He didn't seem bigger to me - looks like he's a little smaller in the face actually.

I am liking the hair better OR maybe it's just that i'm getting really use to it.:)
WhatALoser

Allentown, PA

#4 Mar 1, 2008
Rogue Walnut wrote:
Most people want to be the big man in terms of power. Tony seems to be taking it a bit too literal. Did anybody notice that he's even bigger at Vegas than he was at Daytona. Wow is that boy getting fat!!!
All of his firesuits are too small.
OrangeCrush

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 1, 2008
Hair looks good, and yes we are getting use to it. Not sure Tara is getting what she wants, though. His hair is hardly growing out like Derks Bentley's, though, is it?? LOL!
Tony Fan

United States

#6 Mar 1, 2008
OrangeCrush wrote:
Hair looks good, and yes we are getting use to it. Not sure Tara is getting what she wants, though. His hair is hardly growing out like Derks Bentley's, though, is it?? LOL!
I like the way the hair looks when he is wearing a hat. It also looks better without the goop in it and slicked back. Tony isn't a bad looking man regardless of his weight. It's the tramp that makes him look disgusting.

“smoke”

Since: Dec 07

Life is short, be nice!

#7 Mar 1, 2008
Nascar Gurly Gurl wrote:
He didn't seem bigger to me - looks like he's a little smaller in the face actually.
I am liking the hair better OR maybe it's just that i'm getting really use to it.:)
you really think he looked smaller. I think the t shirt neck looked bad. He carries alot of weight through his chest and neck. that really is not good for him. I still love to watch him drive though!
Gordon43

Hillsboro, OR

#8 Mar 1, 2008
Tony Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way the hair looks when he is wearing a hat. It also looks better without the goop in it and slicked back. Tony isn't a bad looking man regardless of his weight. It's the tramp that makes him look disgusting.
I bet you would improve hs looks! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Tony Fan

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2008
Gordon43 wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you would improve hs looks! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Oh, look the dumbass figured out how to turn on the computer. Just to let you know the word "his" is actually spelled his and not hs. If you are trying to insult me at least attempt to make yourself look intelligent.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#10 Mar 2, 2008
Tony Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, look the dumbass figured out how to turn on the computer. Just to let you know the word "his" is actually spelled his and not hs. If you are trying to insult me at least attempt to make yourself look intelligent.
Gordo look intelligent? Now, that is funny. That man sounds like an ignorant a^^.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase Chat Fri Die Tony Stewart ... 55
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov 16 DOug 90
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Nov 15 CatRod53 418
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov 6 llmrees 42
STEWART TRIES To MURDER KESELOWSKI Nov 3 Freedy Fudpuker 6
How tall is Tony really? (Mar '09) Nov 3 RacedriverBrookline 119
Shake up rumored at SHR Oct 27 Die Tony Stewart ... 23

Tony Stewart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE