What Is Wrong?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#21 Dec 15, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Debi you really R a pathetic human being. And SMOKE would be ashamed of U.
You're one to talk being you've wished death on Smoke and were happy when Sr died, you pathetic psycho

Since: Feb 12

Watertown, MA

#22 Dec 15, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one to talk being you've wished death on Smoke and were happy when Sr died, you pathetic psycho
Well well well........ You could not come up with anything original OLD NEWS . Typical of a retard who is not capable of thinking for themselves. Its really sad when you have to hang out on here on a Saturday nite. Poor little girl so dumb no one your own age wants you around.TISK TISK {{{{{ ROTFLMFAO }}}}}}}
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#23 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>Well well well........ You could not come up with anything original OLD NEWS . Typical of a retard who is not capable of thinking for themselves. Its really sad when you have to hang out on here on a Saturday nite. Poor little girl so dumb no one your own age wants you around.TISK TISK {{{{{ ROTFLMFAO }}}}}}}
This is Saturday night, isn't it? So, what are you doing here?

Watertown, MA

#24 Dec 15, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>This is Saturday night, isn't it? So, what are you doing here?
FYI I am at the movies. Plus I sowed my wild oats yrs ago:):):):)
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#25 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>FYI I am at the movies. Plus I sowed my wild oats yrs ago:):):):)
You have your computer with you at the movies?

Watertown, MA

#26 Dec 15, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>You have your computer with you at the movies?
i phone seriously how old R U ?????
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#27 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>i phone seriously how old R U ?????
You're multitasking? You must be one of those guilty ones who drives and texts at the same time. How can you concentrate on the movie?

Watertown, MA

#28 Dec 15, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>You're multitasking? You must be one of those guilty ones who drives and texts at the same time. How can you concentrate on the movie?
Movie sucked.FYI I did not pick it.
Louise Zypher

Mesquite, NV

#30 Dec 20, 2012
Dear Debi,

How many times do I have to flush to be rid of you?
Just remember: What goes around, comes around.
And I hope it hits you twice as f*cking hard! Too bad I don't have enough middle fingers to express how I feel about you. Believe me, if I ever met you, I'd smack you so hard that you'd have to take your shoes off to shit.
Have a blessed day!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#31 Dec 20, 2012
Louise Zypher wrote:
Dear Debi,
How many times do I have to flush to be rid of you?
Just remember: What goes around, comes around.
And I hope it hits you twice as f*cking hard! Too bad I don't have enough middle fingers to express how I feel about you. Believe me, if I ever met you, I'd smack you so hard that you'd have to take your shoes off to shit.
Have a blessed day!
Would you be this brave in person instead of hiding behind a computer and acting so tough?
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#33 Jan 11, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Would you be this brave in person instead of hiding behind a computer and acting so tough?
I would not FK with these posters . Debi Decot has seriously pizzed someone off spreading her bigotry on another forum. Be careful what you start these posters mean business. Do not think for 1 minute they R fooling around. Even Debi is staying in hiding. J/S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to sell NASCAR Stuff (Oct '07) 5 hr Kevinh 23
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Mar 11 Robert 65
Tony Stewart POS !!! (Dec '15) Mar 6 perfect 8
[email protected] (Apr '07) Feb 26 ejmosshammer 460
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... Feb '17 WritePhartzz 12
2016 Season (May '16) Nov '16 manic 110
Biffle Out at Roush Nov '16 Manic 2
More from around the web