What Is Wrong?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
I have gotten on this forum for the last two days. The last posting shown is Sunday. Am I doing something wrong? Is anybody having any problems?

Since: Feb 12

Brighton, MA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
I have gotten on this forum for the last two days. The last posting shown is Sunday. Am I doing something wrong? Is anybody having any problems?
Well lets see . What do people bitch about 98% of the time on here??? President Obama . You my not have heard but people R getting into deep sh!t for making threatening remarks about the Pres. OR they complain about Rick Hendrick!! Well.......... I haven't stopped laughing. After listening to the heart felt compliments SMOKE made about RH at the Banquet.<<<<< Smoke was awesome he has my full respect:):)
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets see . What do people bitch about 98% of the time on here??? President Obama . You my not have heard but people R getting into deep sh!t for making threatening remarks about the Pres. OR they complain about Rick Hendrick!! Well.......... I haven't stopped laughing. After listening to the heart felt compliments SMOKE made about RH at the Banquet.<<<<< Smoke was awesome he has my full respect:):)
You mean to tell me there have been no postings since Sunday. Anyway, thank you for answering.
Trollersaurus

Charlotte, NC

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Wait!!! What does any of this have to do with Dale Jr??!!!?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Trollersaurus wrote:
I don't see Jr's name mentioned here.

Brighton, MA

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Trollersaurus wrote:
Dale Jr.????? What ever you R smoking.{{{{SHARE}}}:0 LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
You're not doing anything wrong. Nobody wants to come here and get nasty attitudes. Nobody wants to read the creepy crap from the creepy clown with the multiple personalities and a nic for each one. She'd be a good study for a psychiatrist and a priest with some holy water. No doubt it would sizzle when it hit her evil flesh!

“Look into my eyes”

Since: Sep 10

Stillwater, MN

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Kyrie Eleison wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not doing anything wrong. Nobody wants to come here and get nasty attitudes. Nobody wants to read the creepy crap from the creepy clown with the multiple personalities and a nic for each one. She'd be a good study for a psychiatrist and a priest with some holy water. No doubt it would sizzle when it hit her evil flesh!
Says the HYPOCRITE SYBIL with multiple personalities and a nic for each one. A good study for a psychiatrist and a priest with some holy water to douche her nasty Vajayjay !!!

Brighton, MA

#9 Dec 14, 2012
{{{{{ROTFLMFAO}}}} And people accuse me of causing fights.
You are CREEPY HAG

Bethesda, MD

#10 Dec 14, 2012
TEA BAG HAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the HYPOCRITE SYBIL with multiple personalities and a nic for each one. A good study for a psychiatrist and a priest with some holy water to douche her nasty Vajayjay !!!
Oh lookie here.... it's the Creepy Hag!! Go play with your union thugs in Michigan! They need more Creepy Hags like you to beat up people who have different opinions.

Hehehehe
Hahahaha
Hohohoho

Bwaaaaaaa
Smoke rocks

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>Well lets see . What do people bitch about 98% of the time on here??? President Obama . You my not have heard but people R getting into deep sh!t for making threatening remarks about the Pres. OR they complain about Rick Hendrick!! Well.......... I haven't stopped laughing. After listening to the heart felt compliments SMOKE made about RH at the Banquet.<<<<< Smoke was awesome he has my full respect:):)
I am so glad I did not even watch Smoke kiss Hendrick a$$...
I am GLAD Brad won, a real racer... I am GLAD jimmie and chad could not finagle another supposed champonship out of pit strategy... I would like for ESPN to do an actual factual HOW that team did win 5 'championships' so people could see that all those years,,, there was no racing... just pulling off pit road to be protected by a line of lapped cars keeping all the competition back.
I feel sorry for tony that he has to deal with all the crap and is not just a racer anymore.. but this is supposedly his dream come true.. I wonder,, does AJ Foyt think Tony should be so grateful to Rick Hendrick??? and for WHAT??? for leasing his team engines????? for getting him the Go Daddy girl contract cause Rick didn't want antoher girl driving for him when he already had Kasey Kahne? LOL
I am not going to Daytona this Feb if the world still exists... I hope that will make it so Tony finally gets his win in the 500 because I am sick and tired of seeing him be amazing all race week long to be abandoned in the end so losers can get that big win... it is a FARCE that he has not gotten his name on that trophy yet.
As for America's hitler, aka obama... I stay on facebook now where we do indeed have intelligent informational discussions... It is the end times... America is the only country where people refuse to believe it, EMBARRASSINGLY..Prophesy comes true each and every single day

Brighton, MA

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Smoke rocks wrote:
<quoted text>I am so glad I did not even watch Smoke kiss Hendrick a$$...
I am GLAD Brad won, a real racer... I am GLAD jimmie and chad could not finagle another supposed champonship out of pit strategy... I would like for ESPN to do an actual factual HOW that team did win 5 'championships' so people could see that all those years,,, there was no racing... just pulling off pit road to be protected by a line of lapped cars keeping all the competition back.
I feel sorry for tony that he has to deal with all the crap and is not just a racer anymore.. but this is supposedly his dream come true.. I wonder,, does AJ Foyt think Tony should be so grateful to Rick Hendrick??? and for WHAT??? for leasing his team engines????? for getting him the Go Daddy girl contract cause Rick didn't want antoher girl driving for him when he already had Kasey Kahne? LOL
I am not going to Daytona this Feb if the world still exists... I hope that will make it so Tony finally gets his win in the 500 because I am sick and tired of seeing him be amazing all race week long to be abandoned in the end so losers can get that big win... it is a FARCE that he has not gotten his name on that trophy yet.
As for America's hitler, aka obama... I stay on facebook now where we do indeed have intelligent informational discussions... It is the end times... America is the only country where people refuse to believe it, EMBARRASSINGLY..Prophesy comes true each and every single day
Well Tony calling RH the commander & chief of SHR was {{{PRICELESS}}}}. Come on do people really believe Gene Haas GAVE SMOKE half of his race team for FREE????{{{REALLY}}} I will bet {anyone on here} it was Rick Hendricks that put up the money up for SMOKE . Why do U think SHR & RHR have been called team mates since SHR was formed. A man like Gene Haas gives NOTHING AWAY.
Smoke rocks

United States

#13 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>Well Tony calling RH the commander & chief of SHR was {{{PRICELESS}}}}. Come on do people really believe Gene Haas GAVE SMOKE half of his race team for FREE????{{{REALLY}}} I will bet {anyone on here} it was Rick Hendricks that put up the money up for SMOKE . Why do U think SHR & RHR have been called team mates since SHR was formed. A man like Gene Haas gives NOTHING AWAY.
so, I guess we know who to blame every week any SHR team doesn't run well... but calling him "commander in chief", which is one of Obama's titles might actually be a very BAD thing... it might be calling him out as the FRAUD that he truly is in the "racing" world

Brighton, MA

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Smoke rocks wrote:
<quoted text>so, I guess we know who to blame every week any SHR team doesn't run well... but calling him "commander in chief", which is one of Obama's titles might actually be a very BAD thing... it might be calling him out as the FRAUD that he truly is in the "racing" world
Debi there is 20 dead children ages 5- 10 .I cannot believe you want to start an argument.You really R pathetic.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 14, 2012
TEA BAG HAG wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove us right with every deviant post. You are too disgusting and too perverse not to be the spoiled brat heiress with the blood money. May God have mercy on your soul SYBIL
shameful

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Only the lowest of the low are left and keep coming back.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
There you have it dear. Nothing controversial Nascar to talk about, so your innocent inquiry has been turned into personal attacks on each other.

I would hope a week before Christmas we could all agree to re-direct our focus to something more meaningful.

This morning's news coverage is the horrific events at an elementary school in CT. This is just the latest in a terrifying trend in our country. Movie theaters, shopping malls, and most certainly elementary schools and churches should be safe havens in our world.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of the innocent victims and families of these tragedies.

Carolyn

Erie, PA

#18 Dec 15, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it dear. Nothing controversial Nascar to talk about, so your innocent inquiry has been turned into personal attacks on each other.
I would hope a week before Christmas we could all agree to re-direct our focus to something more meaningful.
This morning's news coverage is the horrific events at an elementary school in CT. This is just the latest in a terrifying trend in our country. Movie theaters, shopping malls, and most certainly elementary schools and churches should be safe havens in our world.
My thoughts and prayers are with all of the innocent victims and families of these tragedies.
My heart aches for those families. What a tragedy.
Smoke rocks

United States

#19 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>Debi there is 20 dead children ages 5- 10 .I cannot believe you want to start an argument.You really R pathetic.
dear,, the globalists need to take guns away from the American public and so,, this is why another assassin, programmed to kill by the CIA, was set off... there will be plenty more coming... If you would realize that all this EVIL is in order to CONTROL all mankind by the luciferians,,, then maybe you would understand that to STOP the evil is to QUIT falling for their bogus attacks designed to STEAL Americans rights and freedoms.
btw.. when Obama signs an executive order to confiscate the guns in America, there WILL be blood in the streets... we WILL have a civil war... and if they start to round people up to be re-educated as the new army manual calls for... then you will understand that I have been 100% correct in all that I have told you people over the last 4 years... Obama is the tool to bring in the one world government which is Luciferian, they will use sharia law to KILL all Christians, so conveniently.. and it will also be Communist,,, both these things are SATANIC.. so it is the kingdom of satan on earth, which makes the Bible the BEST history book ever written because it has been 100% SPOT ON TRUE!!!!
you still have time to decide if you will STOP being fooled by the luciferian new world elistists who work daily to corrupt all mankind so no souls will belong to God any longer....You CAN decide to realize that Jesus Christ is the ONLY savior of ALL mankind and you can repent and live as God wants and you can spend eternity with him in heaven rather than spending eternity in Hell with all the luciferians who USE you....wake up..God gave us over 2000 years warning of all the things that are now happening and he told us that he WILL throw all those fooled by satan, along with satan, into the burning lake of sulfur for an eternity of AGONY

Watertown, MA

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Smoke rocks wrote:
<quoted text>dear,, the globalists need to take guns away from the American public and so,, this is why another assassin, programmed to kill by the CIA, was set off... there will be plenty more coming... If you would realize that all this EVIL is in order to CONTROL all mankind by the luciferians,,, then maybe you would understand that to STOP the evil is to QUIT falling for their bogus attacks designed to STEAL Americans rights and freedoms.
btw.. when Obama signs an executive order to confiscate the guns in America, there WILL be blood in the streets... we WILL have a civil war... and if they start to round people up to be re-educated as the new army manual calls for... then you will understand that I have been 100% correct in all that I have told you people over the last 4 years... Obama is the tool to bring in the one world government which is Luciferian, they will use sharia law to KILL all Christians, so conveniently.. and it will also be Communist,,, both these things are SATANIC.. so it is the kingdom of satan on earth, which makes the Bible the BEST history book ever written because it has been 100% SPOT ON TRUE!!!!
you still have time to decide if you will STOP being fooled by the luciferian new world elistists who work daily to corrupt all mankind so no souls will belong to God any longer....You CAN decide to realize that Jesus Christ is the ONLY savior of ALL mankind and you can repent and live as God wants and you can spend eternity with him in heaven rather than spending eternity in Hell with all the luciferians who USE you....wake up..God gave us over 2000 years warning of all the things that are now happening and he told us that he WILL throw all those fooled by satan, along with satan, into the burning lake of sulfur for an eternity of AGONY
Debi you really R a pathetic human being. And SMOKE would be ashamed of U.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daytona 500: What we learned during the Great A... Feb 21 RacePhartse 4
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Feb 21 digger39 463
Who didn't see this coming? Jan '18 manic 6
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks Jan '18 AgreePhart 124
News Tony Stewart engaged to former Playboy Playmate... Dec '17 MePhartse 65
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... Dec '17 Your phartse 25
Dale Jarrett predicts Matt Kenseth will replace... Nov '17 Black sucker only 10
More from around the web