Tony Stewart
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cindy ward

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2013
As an ex gf of Tony's I one he has a connection to the talk sports gf forum and he trolls there to pick out women to get to know the last one he picked out he got help from one f the regular posters and she the poster became obsessed that Tony would be interested in this women so she did some hacking for him and stole information from this woman the woman has changed phone numbers and other things in order to keep this older obsessed woman away from her.Tony has a connection with that site they even closed it down when video was posted with him laying in bed and talking with a lesbian and and another woman not seen. Tony goes on that site himself and has people on there to troll as well and deletes things off that he decides he doesn't want on there.
Did not find out until a little bit ago that he found out that the woman that he had picked out would be at Bristol this weekend so I was told he got some girl to go there to make the other one jealous ,the one he took doesn't know that ,the other woman was seen but nowhere close to him. I know how he operates and this is classic Tony Stewart .He has probably put this lady in an uneasy position and she probably isn't interested in him anyway. I do know he left tickets for her in Daytona but she did not go.If she had been interested in him and did not have to be paid he should be grateful,I was paid but not enough If he is as smart as he thinks he is he would get someone like her I heard from someone close that all the stuff he and his helper have put her through she still would say anything about him and doesn't really want to do anything to the hacker if she was left alone by the woman .Tony is arrogant but he never seemed stupid ,having others attack this woman and lying about her and believing lies and gossip shows what he is really like deep down and how she effected him. Have heard this for
awhile now.Tony think about what you are doing that you might not be able to correct or change.if she was willing to accept you ,no paycheck or benefits you need to do right thing ,apologize and then it's up to her to do the right thing.Knowing what I know about you you know I'm right.I want you to have some happiness but if you look at your season so far it might indicate you should start looking at how you have been treating people such as this woman.Just a tip look in your past and see if you have ever done something that was misinterpreted or was something was told on you that was not true or only a tiny bit of it was true but was not told that way.
Trollersaurus

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Well, he's a sick individual if he trolls that crazy site for women...or am I totally confused?
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Cindy, I had a lot of trouble following your post, but it sure sounds sick.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#4 Mar 17, 2013
personally.. I do not think Tony Stewart has any trouble finding women,,, and secondly, I think he does not like social media enough to waste his valuable time on it.. he is a racer every minute of every day.. he races dirt more than he does stock cars..
and since he is the sexiest, handsomest, most successful and most eligible batchelor in racing... I think he wards off girls in real time rather than seeking them on the internet.

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Today was just a bad day for Tony (on the track)got to forget about it and move on...
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Cindy ward wrote:
As an ex gf of Tony's I one he has a connection to the talk sports gf forum and he trolls there to pick out women to get to know the last one he picked out he got help from one f the regular posters and she the poster became obsessed that Tony would be interested in this women so she did some hacking for him and stole information from this woman the woman has changed phone numbers and other things in order to keep this older obsessed woman away from her.Tony has a connection with that site they even closed it down when video was posted with him laying in bed and talking with a lesbian and and another woman not seen. Tony goes on that site himself and has people on there to troll as well and deletes things off that he decides he doesn't want on there.
Did not find out until a little bit ago that he found out that the woman that he had picked out would be at Bristol this weekend so I was told he got some girl to go there to make the other one jealous ,the one he took doesn't know that ,the other woman was seen but nowhere close to him. I know how he operates and this is classic Tony Stewart .He has probably put this lady in an uneasy position and she probably isn't interested in him anyway. I do know he left tickets for her in Daytona but she did not go.If she had been interested in him and did not have to be paid he should be grateful,I was paid but not enough If he is as smart as he thinks he is he would get someone like her I heard from someone close that all the stuff he and his helper have put her through she still would say anything about him and doesn't really want to do anything to the hacker if she was left alone by the woman .Tony is arrogant but he never seemed stupid ,having others attack this woman and lying about her and believing lies and gossip shows what he is really like deep down and how she effected him. Have heard this for
awhile now.Tony think about what you are doing that you might not be able to correct or change.if she was willing to accept you ,no paycheck or benefits you need to do right thing ,apologize and then it's up to her to do the right thing.Knowing what I know about you you know I'm right.I want you to have some happiness but if you look at your season so far it might indicate you should start looking at how you have been treating people such as this woman.Just a tip look in your past and see if you have ever done something that was misinterpreted or was something was told on you that was not true or only a tiny bit of it was true but was not told that way.
Just where did you get all your information? With your long post, you can practically write a book. But, try to make sense of it. Sounds like a lot of garble on your part.
Smoke1961

Baltimore, MD

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Cindy you are the sick one. If this were true we would see it some place other than TOPIX. Look at all the charity Tony does and his love Children. GET A LIFE. Find a SEX Forum.
Cindy ward wrote:
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Cindy ward wrote:
Trying to read your post again which makes no sense whatsoever. All I can say is, you are full of shyt. Your writing tells me you are not too bright. Go back to school instead of being on here making a big fool of yourself.
Poke

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 20, 2013
be quiet
Ow My Balls

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Mar 20, 2013
WTF was that rambling post?

Ahhhh, yes.....the GF Talksports site! That place is pretty damn surreal. You have to weed out the trolls to find the intelligent and often quite funny posters.

A couple weeks ago a bunch of them got into a HUGE fight so several of them formed their own boards. There's a "Bass Pond" and Brother Maynard
( which is just one of her many names) formed a board with her cronies Eyescream & Masochism Tango.

And Tony is rumored to troll there late at night.
Supposedly the bad poetry and weird questions are him and the IP is out of some bizarre place like Bulgaria.
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Smoke1961 wrote:
Cindy you are the sick one. If this were true we would see it some place other than TOPIX. Look at all the charity Tony does and his love Children. GET A LIFE. Find a SEX Forum.
<quoted text>
Tony's foundation also funds a prison dog-training program named ICAN, run by Sally Irvin. ICAN is a racially prejudiced program only serving Caucasian inmates receiving favorable treatment. Child murderer Hope Rippey passed through this program and was released early for her involvement in the kidnapping, torture, and murder of 12-year-old Shanda Sharer. Her accomplice Melinda Loveless is in the program now and ICAN is trying to have her released early as well.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Tony refuses to Twit or Tweet... there is No Way he Wastes his valuable time on ANY of these Idiotic forums.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#14 Mar 23, 2013
SteveSharer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony's foundation also funds a prison dog-training program named ICAN, run by Sally Irvin. ICAN is a racially prejudiced program only serving Caucasian inmates receiving favorable treatment. Child murderer Hope Rippey passed through this program and was released early for her involvement in the kidnapping, torture, and murder of 12-year-old Shanda Sharer. Her accomplice Melinda Loveless is in the program now and ICAN is trying to have her released early as well.
I am appalled by the horrific death of Shanda Sharer. My deepest condolences to the loved ones of this precious child. I am disgusted with our justice system that allows early release of convicted murderers.

In no way can I feel or would I try to minimize their pain and grief.

And, while I do not dispute your information, I was unable to establish a connection, financial or otherwise, with ICAN and the Tony Stewart Foundation. Regardless, what I do know is that both organizations do a great deal of good. I hope you can see that they are not responsible for, nor I'm sure do they in any way condone the actions of those that committed this heinous crime.

My thoughts and prayers are with Shanda's family and friends as they endure a long and painful healing.
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

#15 Mar 23, 2013
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am appalled by the horrific death of Shanda Sharer. My deepest condolences to the loved ones of this precious child. I am disgusted with our justice system that allows early release of convicted murderers.
In no way can I feel or would I try to minimize their pain and grief.
And, while I do not dispute your information, I was unable to establish a connection, financial or otherwise, with ICAN and the Tony Stewart Foundation. Regardless, what I do know is that both organizations do a great deal of good. I hope you can see that they are not responsible for, nor I'm sure do they in any way condone the actions of those that committed this heinous crime.
My thoughts and prayers are with Shanda's family and friends as they endure a long and painful healing.
Sally Irvin who started and runs ICAN has said in an interview the Tony Stewart Foundation is one of their largest grants. They also receive state and federal grants. An important note and violation of ICAN’s own mission statement, the time and funds wasted on Melinda Loveless could have been better spent on three non-violent offenders passing through the ICAN program.
Tony Stewart’s foundation for disabled children should not be financing a prison program that supports a convicted violent murderer of a child.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#16 Mar 23, 2013
I do find that on the Tony Stewart Foundation website ICAN is listed as one of their multiple grant recipients.

As I understand it, the purpose of ICAN is to train service dogs for Hoosier adults and children with disabilities. Dogs which do not show interest or ability for public-access assistance dog status become facility dogs in schools or rehabilitation hospitals, or drug detection dogs for law enforcement.

You have focused solely on the aspect that they provide the skills to inmates to do this training.

You are certainly entitled to feel as you do.
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

#17 Mar 23, 2013
He is up to his eyeballs in ICAN, no way he does not know Melinda Loveless trains dogs there.

Thank you to all who attended, especially the kind representatives of the Tony Stewart Foundation who have done so much for this litter of service dogs in training.
http://www.icanpups.blogspot.com/

Thank you to The Tony Stewart Foundation for offsetting the expenses associated with this training.
Tony Stewart himself will name some of these puppies.
http://www.marestare.com/scroll/icandog.htm

For 2011, the board of the Tony Stewart Foundation awarded $10,000 Grant to ICAN
http://www.tonystewartfoundation.org/spotligh...

The Tony Stewart Foundation recently donated money for 9 pups to be born and then named them through a contest
It costs ICAN approximately $16,000 to fully train an assistance dog.
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ican/facts

''The whole ICAN program is awesome," Stewart said. "We were able to give one of the children her puppy earlier this year. It was one that she had seen and she was really excited about that puppy and we were able to tell her that was the dog that she was going to get and actually give him to her. That was an awesome feeling."
In six weeks, the litter will be transferred to the Indiana Women's Prison, where they will get two years of training from inmates there.
http://www.thatsracin.com/2009/07/24/14060/sm...
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

#18 Mar 23, 2013
More here;

Time: November 10, 2012 from 5:30pm to 10:30pm
City/Town: Indianapolsi
Event Type: fundraiser, celebration
Organized By: Dino Sierp – ICAN

ICAN'S Decade of Dogs - 10 years of unleashing abilities and changing lives - on both ends f the leash.
Nascar Champion Tony Stewart and Indy Car Team Owner, Sarah Fisher are honorary co-chairs.
http://community.petpalstv.com/events/ican-de...

A two-time NASCAR champion, Stewart has raised a few service dogs and felt the ICAN program was a good fit with his foundation's other causes, said Sally Irvin, executive director of the Indiana Canine Assistance Network.
http://www.courierpress.com/news/2010/sep/07/...

The pups were donated by the Tony Stewart Foundation to the Indiana Canine Assistance Network.
The correctional facility here is the fourth prison to work with ICAN.
http://flyergroup.com/local/x1896326263/Inmat...

The first ICAN group of puppies, which was sponsored by the Tony Stewart Foundation, is still in the training stage.
“This is our P.L.U.S. program, which stands for Purposeful Living Unit Serve, which is a faith-based group,” Knight explained.
“Plainfield is the program that we started and it has grown in the least amount of time,” Irvin said.“We delivered our first set of puppies here, the Tony Stewart litter, back in August. We’ve just been doing it for six to eight months and we have doubled in size today.”
http://flyergroup.com/local/x626754800/Correc...

Irwin also said that ICAN partners with the Tony Stewart Foundation for financial support,
http://www.zoominfo.com/CachedPage/...

Patty Spitler, of Pet Pals TV, hosted the event with Sarah Fisher and Tony Stewart (by video) opening the evening with words of inspiration
In addition, we extend our sincere thanks to the following businesses for their generous support:
Tony Stewart Foundation
http://www.icandog.org/events/a-decade-of-dog...
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

#19 Mar 23, 2013
Thank you to all who attended, especially the kind representatives of the Tony Stewart Foundation who have done so much for this litter of service dogs in training.
http://www.icanpups.blogspot.com/

Thank you to The Tony Stewart Foundation for offsetting the expenses associated with this training.
Tony Stewart himself will name some of these puppies.
http://www.marestare.com/scroll/icandog.htm

For 2011, the board of the Tony Stewart Foundation awarded $10,000 Grant to ICAN
http://www.tonystewartfoundation.org/spotligh...

The Tony Stewart Foundation recently donated money for 9 pups to be born and then named them through a contest
It costs ICAN approximately $16,000 to fully train an assistance dog.
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ican/facts

''The whole ICAN program is awesome," Stewart said. "We were able to give one of the children her puppy earlier this year. It was one that she had seen and she was really excited about that puppy and we were able to tell her that was the dog that she was going to get and actually give him to her. That was an awesome feeling."
In six weeks, the litter will be transferred to the Indiana Women's Prison, where they will get two years of training from inmates there.
http://www.thatsracin.com/2009/07/24/14060/sm...
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#20 Mar 23, 2013
Mr Sharer,,,#1, this Melinda girl was obviously in a satanic family... Tony had not a THING to do with her being raised by virtual animals and Tony surely was NOT giving money to ICAN in 1992... so what on EARTH is your BEEF with TONY????
HE thinks of the people who need the Service Dogs.... and THAT is why he IS passionate about that charity;
Melinda Loveless

Melinda Loveless was born in New Albany, Indiana on October 28, 1975, the youngest of three daughters, to Marjorie and Larry Loveless. Larry was drafted into the US Army during the Vietnam War, and he was treated as a hero upon his return. His wife later described him as a pervert who would wear her and her daughter's underwear and makeup, was incapable of staying monogamous, and had a mixture of jealousy and fascination with seeing her have sex with other men and women. They lived in or near New Albany, Indiana throughout Melinda's childhood.[4]

Larry worked irregularly for the Southern Railroad after his military service; his profession allowed him to work whenever most convenient for him. In 1972, Larry became a probationary officer with the New Albany Police Department, but he was fired after eight months when he and his partner assaulted a African-American man whom Larry accused of sleeping with his wife.[5] In 1988, Larry briefly worked as a mail carrier but quit after three months and did very little work, having brought most of his mail home to destroy it.[6]

Marjorie had worked intermittently since 1974. When both parents were working, the family was financially well off, living in the upper-middle-class suburb of Floyds Knobs, Indiana. Larry did not usually share his income with the family and impulsively spent any money he earned on himself, especially firearms, motorcycles, and cars. He filed for bankruptcy in 1980, and extended family members often described the Loveless daughters as visiting their houses hungry, apparently not getting food at home.[7]

Through most of their relationship, Larry was unfaithful to his wife and they often had an open marriage. They would often visit bars in Louisville, where Loveless would pretend to be a doctor or a dentist and introduce Marjorie as his girlfriend. He would also "share" her with some of his friends from work, which she found disgusting. During an orgy with another couple at their house, Marjorie tried to commit suicide, an act she would repeat several times throughout her daughters' childhoods.[8] When Melinda was nine years old, Larry forced Margie to participate in a gang bang, after which she tried to drown herself. After that incident, she refused him sex for a month, until he violently raped her as their daughters watched. In the summer of 1986, after she would not let him go home with two women he met at a bar, Larry beat Marjorie so severely that she was hospitalized. He was convicted of battery.[9]
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#21 Mar 23, 2013
The extent of Larry's abuse of his daughters and other children is unclear. Various court testimonies claimed he fondled Michelle as an infant, molested Marjorie's 13-year-old sister early in the marriage, and molested the girls' cousin Teddy from age 10 to 14. Both older girls said he molested them, though Melinda did not admit this ever happened to her. She slept in bed with him until he abandoned his family when she was 14. In court, Teddy described an incident in which Larry tied all three sisters in a garage and raped them in succession; however the sisters did not confirm this account. Larry was verbally abusive to his daughters and fired a handgun in Michelle's direction when she was seven, intentionally missing her. He would also embarrass his children by finding their underwear and smelling it in front of other family members.[10]

For two years, beginning when Melinda was five, the family was deeply involved in the Graceland Baptist Church. Larry and Marjorie gave full confession and renounced drinking and swinging while they were members. Larry became a Baptist lay preacher and Marjorie became the school nurse. The church later arranged for Melinda to be taken to a motel room with a 50-year-old man for a five-hour exorcism. Larry became a marriage counselor with the church and acquired a reputation for being too forward with women, eventually attempting to rape one of them. After that incident, the Loveless parents left the church and returned to their former professions, drinking, and open marriage.[11]

In November 1990, Larry was caught spying on Melinda and a friend, and Marjorie attacked him with a knife, sending him to the hospital after he attempted to grab it. She then attempted suicide again and her daughters called authorities. After this incident Larry filed for divorce and moved to Avon Park, Florida. Melinda felt crushed, especially as Larry remarried. He sent letters to her for a while, playing on her emotions, but eventually severed all contact with her.[6]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Season (May '16) Nov 23 manic 110
Biffle Out at Roush Nov 22 Manic 2
Nascar Family Spirit Nov 19 Manic 6
News SpeedChannel's #1 Auto Makeover Reality Show, `... (Jan '06) Oct '16 jay huminsky 75
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' Oct '16 Hilton Head 138
SHR adds Xfinity team in 2017 Sep '16 manic 28
Robby Gordon's Parents Sep '16 CatRod53 1
More from around the web