Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

cool I am oh an hour away from the ocean and oh 5 miles from the Columbia river that feeds into the ocean..(pacific). But there are far worst things that could kill me. Military munitions and nuclear power plants....not to worry I have made my peace. your hubby works for the Illuminati(be proud)... you will see h#ll long before I do... god will strike you down for being a leach on society and not for making the best of all the opportunities he offered you. And for being sucked in by the false Gods you worshiped and in the name of the lord no less...Pity
who have you helped today? when was the last time you did a random act of kindness? lent a helping hand to the less fortunate?
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

'bout time they got that car driveable.... PASS the rest of those who got wrecked Tony!!! you got SCREWED by NASCAR giving you 41st...
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
cool I am oh an hour away from the ocean and oh 5 miles from the Columbia river that feeds into the ocean..(pacific). But there are far worst things that could kill me. Military munitions and nuclear power plants....not to worry I have made my peace. your hubby works for the Illuminati(be proud)... you will see h#ll long before I do... god will strike you down for being a leach on society and not for making the best of all the opportunities he offered you. And for being sucked in by the false Gods you worshiped and in the name of the lord no less...Pity
who have you helped today? when was the last time you did a random act of kindness? lent a helping hand to the less fortunate?
LOL... I do random acts of kindness all day long, every day... and I am the LEAST Leechlike person on Earth... anyhow.... Jesus is returning soon. Niburu is coming in and the New Madrid faultline is going to go as well as the pacific coast... Yellowstones volcano is going to erupt too... God beats the satanic illuminati in the end..YAHOOO! I recognized evil way back when and have fought against it, in case you do not remember when you would call me all those names saying I was intolerant..
but as for this race.... It is extremely BORING.. glad I am not there..
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Daytona is Now Talledega... Boring
Dancing Doug

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

TV coverage is terrible. Too many commercials. You want to increase ratings decrease ommercials. Next.race will Tivo to fast forward thru commercials.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

THAT was the WORST 500 EVER... only place to pass was on pit road... Pathetic... hence Jimcreep is the winner... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

THAT was WORSE THAN Dega.. a parade... only passing off pit road.
AND what I want you people to understand with the Illuminati, aka satanists owning Nascar and its sponsors is that the "reason" Jimcreep and his mad scientist CHEATER chad supposedly "legitimately winning" 5 "championships" in a row was to mess up good and evil,, right and WRONG in our brains... "out of the box", "the Grey Area" is what let them get away with destroying the integrity of NASCAR, like OJ murdering Nicole,, like Obama pretending people actually voted for him LEGALLY, like our Politicians IGNORING our nations Constitution and that is NOT good...
THIS was the WORST 500 ever run... ever... it was pathetic, from moron nervous boy Kasey taking out allllll of the competition, to the parade where no one would even try to pass.
Pat414

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Way to go JJ. If Tony can't win, I'm all for Jimmie!
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

here you go Ruttro; http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

And the winner is - Jimmie Johnson. Very nice.

Have a nice evening, Carolyn.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
And the winner is - Jimmie Johnson. Very nice.
Have a nice evening, Carolyn.
Emma, Emma, Emma. Where have you been? Haven't seen you on here for so long. Don't stay away so long. Hope you are doing okay.
You, too, have a nice evening and a great week.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, Carolyn. I'm doing well. Have a great day too.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>The Illuminati says.... You will have a stroke and watch the races from a wheel chair drooling on yourself .C&NT
actually, I already have a "no recessitate order signed and all legal cuz I refuse to "live" that way

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Stewart Discussions

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Race Team Alliance 11 hr manic 2 20
41 Team Docked Points, CC Fined 13 hr manic 2 5
Tony vs Kyle Larson Thu Snow 39
Daytona Coke 400 Thu Manic 2 8
I'm so fat I need prayers to live Thu CatRod53 3
Huge PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered... (Jun '12) Jul 6 oracle 178
What happened to his BEAUTIFUL gf Jessica Z Jul 2 CatRod53 4
•••
•••