First Prev
of 2
Next Last
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Gordo and Stevie caught cheating.. last week when they got second starting spot in Q, the lazar system was not working and this week,,, it IS and their rearend suspension is OFF.... went through twice and has to wait to go through last.. will NASCAR LIE and let them race an illegal car?????
Hendrick Cheaters Still suck, even when it isn't Chad

Since: Feb 12

Hartford, CT

#2 Feb 24, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
Gordo and Stevie caught cheating.. last week when they got second starting spot in Q, the lazar system was not working and this week,,, it IS and their rearend suspension is OFF.... went through twice and has to wait to go through last.. will NASCAR LIE and let them race an illegal car?????
Hendrick Cheaters Still suck, even when it isn't Chad
{{{{Thanks Smoke IS DOOMED}}}}}
Ruttrosmokesmojo

Portland, OR

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Well it is that time again ...pull up your lawn chairs and lets go racing people.... beer over here>>
<<<<<<< <<<<<<< pop and snacks that way.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
LOL that Erin girl (reporter?) is a HOOT... I hope all the drivers HIDE from here every week
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Tony, hand over mouth, whispering in Danica's ear... did he say "this is your chance Danica... make History... take Jeff out AT the start LINE!!!!"
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#6 Feb 24, 2013
was there really debris???? or did they just call it so Jeffro could get the paper off his grill??? and.... did the Lazer quit working and so THAT is why he started the race in position 2 after not being right for 2 entire times through inspection???? we will never know... because it occurred in the black hole of NASCAR where they do not even have to LIE if they do not need to... maybe I will call into NASCAR SIRIUS radio tomorrow and get yelled at by the creeps who protect the sport of cheaters
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#7 Feb 24, 2013
crap.... stupid Kasey Kahne is still not a good driver

Since: Feb 12

Hartford, CT

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Thanks again Debi . You fking c8nt.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#9 Feb 24, 2013
BOOOOO
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#10 Feb 24, 2013
glad I'm not there... restrictor plate racing SUCKS
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#11 Feb 24, 2013
the "other" girl,,, Kasey takes out the best competiton
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#12 Feb 24, 2013
how does the guy who HIT Tony get a better finish than Tony????????
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#13 Feb 24, 2013
they JUST showed the replay and there is NO WAY Harvick should be given a position better than Tony...
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#14 Feb 24, 2013
It was actually Jimmies fault for jumping in line in front causing everyone else to BRAKE....friggin' moron hendrick CHEATER frauds
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#15 Feb 24, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
It was actually Jimmies fault for jumping in line in front causing everyone else to BRAKE....friggin' moron hendrick CHEATER frauds
U really R nothing but a worthless dumb C&NT.
Ruttrosmokesmojo

Portland, OR

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Debi it is your fault where is the altar? the 4 leave clovers and the soggy ol Tony cut out with the BOB through it..... you used to scream Tony's name what happened?
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#17 Feb 24, 2013
LOL.... what has happened is that I know that NASCAR is run by the Illuminati.... I only PRAY that Tony has not sold his soul.... but...I think he has not
btw Ruttro... I have bad news for you... how close are you to the coast??? what elevation are you??? there is going to be an earthquake and a tsunami and a lot of the west coast is going to disappear...
DabwitSUCKS

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#18 Feb 24, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
glad I'm not there... restrictor plate racing SUCKS
I wish you weren't HERE. Or on the face of the earth.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#19 Feb 24, 2013
DabwitSUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you weren't HERE. Or on the face of the earth.
easy fix.... ignore me...
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#20 Feb 24, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
LOL.... what has happened is that I know that NASCAR is run by the Illuminati.... I only PRAY that Tony has not sold his soul.... but...I think he has not
btw Ruttro... I have bad news for you... how close are you to the coast??? what elevation are you??? there is going to be an earthquake and a tsunami and a lot of the west coast is going to disappear...
The Illuminati says.... You will have a stroke and watch the races from a wheel chair drooling on yourself .C&NT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nascar allowing unstable drivers to drive. 3 hr Jane doe 1
May 20 Mon manic 8
2016 Season Mon catrod53 3
Showdown Changes May 22 manic 10
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) May 21 wssns51 62
Rumor has it that Harvick will move to Hedndric... May 20 manic 12
[email protected] (Apr '07) May 1 RONNIE 459
More from around the web