I just read on Twitter Kurt Busch will not be back at Penske Next Year. Wow
amanda2020

Mount Prospect, IL

#2 Dec 4, 2011
i have heard this too.. hope it is true
debrobeaudean

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2011
well, I hate to say it but that might just be some wishful thinking by say Brian Vickers or David Regan,. better wait to hear a report. If he is fired.. I do not know if he will be able to stay sane... what a horrible year for him... Eva gone? lost his mind, lost his ride.. sucks if it is true. The MEDIA seriously needs to quit pestering the guys they decide to give black hats to, like the busch brothers... they did not HAVE to show Kurt saying "get that MFer outta here" they could have kept it quiet like they wish they coulda kept chad telling Jimmie he was GOING to cheat quiet.. I am sick and TIRED of the double standard.. I actually hope Kurt can SUE the media for undermining his career
Park him

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2011
debrobeaudean wrote:
well, I hate to say it but that might just be some wishful thinking by say Brian Vickers or David Regan,. better wait to hear a report. If he is fired.. I do not know if he will be able to stay sane... what a horrible year for him... Eva gone? lost his mind, lost his ride.. sucks if it is true. The MEDIA seriously needs to quit pestering the guys they decide to give black hats to, like the busch brothers... they did not HAVE to show Kurt saying "get that MFer outta here" they could have kept it quiet like they wish they coulda kept chad telling Jimmie he was GOING to cheat quiet.. I am sick and TIRED of the double standard.. I actually hope Kurt can SUE the media for undermining his career
You do know it was NOT the media that reported the MF rant. It was a fan who filmed it then posted it on You Tube. The Busch brothers are their own worst enemies.
CatRod53

Gary, IN

#5 Dec 4, 2011
http://www.thatsracin.com/2011/12/04/80040/pe...

not familiar with this source or how dependable it is, but it looks "official"
Trollersaurus

Charlotte, NC

#6 Dec 4, 2011
Next! hahahahaha
debrobeaudean

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2011
Park him wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know it was NOT the media that reported the MF rant. It was a fan who filmed it then posted it on You Tube. The Busch brothers are their own worst enemies.
Kurt needs to find out where that Jr fan with a cell phone lives and follow him and piss him off, possibly take the transmission out of his car and stand there to film HIM blowing up when a numbskull comes up and asks something moronic like Punch was going to ask "How do you feel about your transmission falling out of your car when your crew cheif is leaving you after this week Kurt? we make a BIG deal out of the way you talk to your crew cheif so we do not need to explain that Chad and Jimmie conspire to CHEAT.. which in ANY "sport" is ILLEGAL" and in fact SHOULD PARK entire TEAMS
Mountain Dew

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2011
debrobeaudean wrote:
<quoted text>Kurt needs to find out where that Jr fan with a cell phone lives and follow him and piss him off, possibly take the transmission out of his car and stand there to film HIM blowing up when a numbskull comes up and asks something moronic like Punch was going to ask "How do you feel about your transmission falling out of your car when your crew cheif is leaving you after this week Kurt? we make a BIG deal out of the way you talk to your crew cheif so we do not need to explain that Chad and Jimmie conspire to CHEAT.. which in ANY "sport" is ILLEGAL" and in fact SHOULD PARK entire TEAMS
Just heard on our local news Kurt is out and his sponsors and Roger decided on that. Now Kykie had better watch himself
he is next if he don't get his act together.Kurt don't need to look for that cell phone user he just needs to shut the hell up.
debrobeaudean

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2011
CatRod53 wrote:
http://www.thatsracin.com/2011 /12/04/80040/penske-racing-fir es-kurt-busch.html
not familiar with this source or how dependable it is, but it looks "official"
it does not say that Kurt has been fired.. it is WRONG for reporters to speculate.. WRONG and it ngght force action that THEY the REPOTERS want.. who would want Vickers... the guy who used his car as a weapon even saying he was goign to do it to be given Kurt's ride???? could David Regan fill Kurt shoes?? no... why put Penske in this position? NASCAR needs to say "you know,, tempers run high when your car gets wrecked especially so early in the last race of the season and we are going to tell the reporters there needs to be a cool down time for the driver to be able to decide if they want to talk to the media or not. "Fans" will no longer have hot cars to be able to meddle in our sport during a race. Our drivers are our most prized members of this sport and from now on, we are going to protect them from a muarrauding press that wants to ruin our sport for the heck of it"
Continuing, NASCAR should say "IF the press is not particularly interested in the sport of NASCAR and cannot figure out to leave our most valuable RACERS alone after they have gone through traumatic experiences like being crashed or their cars breaking, those "reporters" will not be given press passes because WE value our sport and want to protect it from sabotage by idiots with press passes, and cell phones, especially fans of other drivers looking to take out the competition in this way. Anyone who wants to watch a soap opera, can find those on television in many different languages and types from G rated to XXX.. go watch THAT is you want drama instead of racing.. thank you for your time"
ESPN, a channel that fakes caring about sports needs to then say "DR Jerry Punch is going to be released because he cannot come up with an interesting question nor a question that answers any questions, that does not piss real racers off. Jerry Punch has been found to be an irratant to most drivers, and all fans, so he will now be RETIRING,, note to all other fraud reporters who cannot get any other JOBS.. you could be NEXT!"
debrobeaudean

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>Just heard on our local news Kurt is out and his sponsors and Roger decided on that. Now Kykie had better watch himself
he is next if he don't get his act together.Kurt don't need to look for that cell phone user he just needs to shut the hell up.
NASCAR is going to LOSE the last of their fans if they do not protect their racers from the PC BS that no one else on Earth, not any sport, not any politician, not any hollywood star nor singer or anyone else has to live up to... it is ABSURD for anyone to not understand that Kurt WOULD be mad..and any fans that think this is good so their driver will not have to deal with Kurt or Kyle better realize that the fans who pay for race tickets,, actually enjoy watching the Busch bros RACE... and if there are no fans in the stands because cheaters are allowed to keep their wins but drivers who SHOULD be mad are not allowed in the sport and THOSE drivers are the action all day long that people waste HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of dollars on a weekend to see.. I have news for you.. NASCAR will not last... I think NASCAR needs to come out and support Kurt and apologise to him that a fan had a cell phone inside the track to record what is not allowed to be recorded of POLICE making ARRESTS!!! the standards for NASCAR drivers have climbed to the level of absurdity..and btw a passive Jr will not EVER EVER win again... passitivty in race car drivers makes it a non sport.. in fact, it makes it TRAFFIC
Mountain Dew

United States

#11 Dec 5, 2011
Jaski's is reporting that Kurt is fired . I sure hope Brian Vickers don't get that ride.He has shown his butt this year also.
CatRod53

Gary, IN

#12 Dec 5, 2011
debrobeaudean wrote:
<quoted text>NASCAR is going to LOSE the last of their fans if they do not protect their racers from the PC BS that no one else on Earth, not any sport, not any politician, not any hollywood star nor singer or anyone else has to live up to... it is ABSURD for anyone to not understand that Kurt WOULD be mad..and any fans that think this is good so their driver will not have to deal with Kurt or Kyle better realize that the fans who pay for race tickets,, actually enjoy watching the Busch bros RACE... and if there are no fans in the stands because cheaters are allowed to keep their wins but drivers who SHOULD be mad are not allowed in the sport and THOSE drivers are the action all day long that people waste HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of dollars on a weekend to see.. I have news for you.. NASCAR will not last... I think NASCAR needs to come out and support Kurt and apologise to him that a fan had a cell phone inside the track to record what is not allowed to be recorded of POLICE making ARRESTS!!! the standards for NASCAR drivers have climbed to the level of absurdity..and btw a passive Jr will not EVER EVER win again... passitivty in race car drivers makes it a non sport.. in fact, it makes it TRAFFIC
excellent post!

“I am the Illuminati :):) ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 5, 2011
debrobeaudean wrote:
<quoted text>NASCAR is going to LOSE the last of their fans if they do not protect their racers from the PC BS that no one else on Earth, not any sport, not any politician, not any hollywood star nor singer or anyone else has to live up to... it is ABSURD for anyone to not understand that Kurt WOULD be mad..and any fans that think this is good so their driver will not have to deal with Kurt or Kyle better realize that the fans who pay for race tickets,, actually enjoy watching the Busch bros RACE... and if there are no fans in the stands because cheaters are allowed to keep their wins but drivers who SHOULD be mad are not allowed in the sport and THOSE drivers are the action all day long that people waste HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of dollars on a weekend to see.. I have news for you.. NASCAR will not last... I think NASCAR needs to come out and support Kurt and apologise to him that a fan had a cell phone inside the track to record what is not allowed to be recorded of POLICE making ARRESTS!!! the standards for NASCAR drivers have climbed to the level of absurdity..and btw a passive Jr will not EVER EVER win again... passitivty in race car drivers makes it a non sport.. in fact, it makes it TRAFFIC
Debi I like Kurt B. but he is a mean abusive person.This is why I was not surprised when it was announced that Steve A. quit.Even Roger told him a few yrs back to cool it or park the car. J/S

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 5, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>Just heard on our local news Kurt is out and his sponsors and Roger decided on that. Now Kykie had better watch himself
You don't have to worry about Kyle.
Mountain Dew

United States

#15 Dec 5, 2011
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to worry about Kyle.
I would never waste a minute on him you can take that to the bank.I just don't respect Gibbs anymore....

Location hidden

#16 Dec 5, 2011
At least Roger P. showed Kurt enough respect for Kurt to terminate him at the end of the season. SHR didn't have the balls to tell D Grubb why he was terminated .I do not care who it is they deserve to know why they were terminated thrown out into the street like garbage.I guess this shows the lack of manhood running SHR.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 5, 2011
Subscribe Print This Page Send To A Friend Font Size 14
Penske Racing, Kurt Busch Mutually Agree to Separation
December 5, 2011

MOORESVILLE, N.C.(December 5, 2011)- Penske Racing announced today that it has reached a mutual agreement with driver Kurt Busch to end its driver/race team relationship, effective immediately.

The team will evaluate its options for the driver of the No. 22 Sprint Cup Series car in the future while Busch will seek new opportunities with another race team.

"I appreciate the victories that Kurt has brought Penske Racing and our sponsors over the past six years," said Roger Penske. "While I am disappointed that Kurt will not be racing for our team in the future, both Kurt and I felt that separating at this time was best for all parties, including our team and sponsors. I wish Kurt the best in his future racing endeavors."

"I am grateful to Penske Racing for six very productive years," said Busch. "Together we won a lot of races -16 in all. Leaving a great organization and a lucrative contract is not easy, but it's an important step for me and allows me to take a deep breath to work on things that can make me a better driver and a better person. I want to personally thank Roger Penske for the opportunity that he has given me."

Penske Racing is one of the most successful teams in the history of professional sports. Competing in a variety of disciplines, cars owned and prepared by Penske Racing have produced 350 major race wins, 412 pole positions and 23 National Championships. For more information about Penske Racing, please visit www.penskeracing.com .
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#18 Dec 5, 2011
Manic depressive wrote:
At least Roger P. showed Kurt enough respect for Kurt to terminate him at the end of the season. SHR didn't have the balls to tell D Grubb why he was terminated .I do not care who it is they deserve to know why they were terminated thrown out into the street like garbage.I guess this shows the lack of manhood running SHR.
agree.

You should know why you're being terminated, or let go....
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#19 Dec 5, 2011
Manic depressive wrote:
Subscribe Print This Page Send To A Friend Font Size 14
Penske Racing, Kurt Busch Mutually Agree to Separation
December 5, 2011
MOORESVILLE, N.C.(December 5, 2011)- Penske Racing announced today that it has reached a mutual agreement with driver Kurt Busch to end its driver/race team relationship, effective immediately.
The team will evaluate its options for the driver of the No. 22 Sprint Cup Series car in the future while Busch will seek new opportunities with another race team.
"I appreciate the victories that Kurt has brought Penske Racing and our sponsors over the past six years," said Roger Penske. "While I am disappointed that Kurt will not be racing for our team in the future, both Kurt and I felt that separating at this time was best for all parties, including our team and sponsors. I wish Kurt the best in his future racing endeavors."
"I am grateful to Penske Racing for six very productive years," said Busch. "Together we won a lot of races -16 in all. Leaving a great organization and a lucrative contract is not easy, but it's an important step for me and allows me to take a deep breath to work on things that can make me a better driver and a better person. I want to personally thank Roger Penske for the opportunity that he has given me."
Penske Racing is one of the most successful teams in the history of professional sports. Competing in a variety of disciplines, cars owned and prepared by Penske Racing have produced 350 major race wins, 412 pole positions and 23 National Championships. For more information about Penske Racing, please visit www.penskeracing.com .
IMO, if Kyle doesn't watch his p&q's...this will be his statement as well.

I hate to see any lose their job, but actions have consequences. And with the sponsors controlling the drivers and the organizations, they will have the last word when it comes to who drives or c.c.'s for them. Perhaps this is what happened to D.G...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#20 Dec 5, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>I would never waste a minute on him you can take that to the bank.I just don't respect Gibbs anymore....
I'm sure he lies awake at night worrying About that. Not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR Cup: hearing set in lawsuit against Tony... Sep 16 Focus Phartzs 2
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Sep 3 John wheatley 69
News SpeedChannel's #1 Auto Makeover Reality Show, `... (Jan '06) Aug 26 Thanks phartzz 76
[email protected] (Apr '07) Aug '17 Faith Seymour 462
Origins of Here Kitty, Kitty ????? (Aug '07) Jul '17 Greg 22
tony look alike (Mar '06) May '17 DShumate 4
Where to sell NASCAR Stuff (Oct '07) Mar '17 Kevinh 23
More from around the web