Gov. Chris Christie shoves it up Romney's azz !!!

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Respect the Clowns”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 1, 2012
You dirty cons could learn a lot from Christie, all you right-wing fvck-ups out there with your unpatriotic attitudes towards The President of the United States of America. I know that the majority of you jerks will never be able to get over the intense hatred you have for our POTUS. You all can go straight to heII.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#2 Nov 1, 2012
CREEPY The Clown wrote:
You dirty cons could learn a lot from Christie, all you right-wing fvck-ups out there with your unpatriotic attitudes towards The President of the United States of America. I know that the majority of you jerks will never be able to get over the intense hatred you have for our POTUS. You all can go straight to heII.
Well, you can join us in hell. After all, with your fricking attitude, you sure as hell won't be welcomed in Heaven. You piece of turd.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE obama

Salisbury, NC

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you can join us in hell. After all, with your fricking attitude, you sure as hell won't be welcomed in Heaven. You piece of turd.
Do you believe that clown? Big difference between giving someone a compliment for doing his job and shoving something where the sun don't shine.

I really wish they'd ban her and all her imaginary friends.

As far as hate goes, there is no bigger hater than the clown(s). She needs an exorcism and some serious therapy!!!!!!!

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE obama

Salisbury, NC

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Watching FOX NEWS earlier. In NC and Ohio, people voting electronically would vote Romney, and the machine would give obama the vote. One lady said she had to press 4 or 5 times before her vote was correctly entered. My daughter said a friend of hers was voting and said a woman at the polls said she was paid to go vote for obama. There is something seriously dirty, underhanded, immoral, and ILLEGAL going on here folks.

Don't trust obama or anyone who goes along with his destruction of America!!!

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TRUE VALUES

Archbald, PA

#5 Nov 2, 2012
CREEPY The Clown wrote:
You dirty cons could learn a lot from Christie, all you right-wing fvck-ups out there with your unpatriotic attitudes towards The President of the United States of America. I know that the majority of you jerks will never be able to get over the intense hatred you have for our POTUS. You all can go straight to heII.
Creepy Are you Joe Biden the clown or Big Bird? If not you must be a minority or a parasite off the government that we workers support so can have your Iphone and sneakers. Obama has shoved it up our azz for 4 yrs.God bless America this is a must election to avoid the socialism that caused Europe's demise. Even Russia found out capitalism works. Get a job clown attain success don't demonize it.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MORALLY BANKRUPT CONS

Naples, FL

#6 Nov 2, 2012
FIRE obama wrote:
Watching FOX NEWS earlier. In NC and Ohio, people voting electronically would vote Romney, and the machine would give obama the vote. One lady said she had to press 4 or 5 times before her vote was correctly entered. My daughter said a friend of hers was voting and said a woman at the polls said she was paid to go vote for obama. There is something seriously dirty, underhanded, immoral, and ILLEGAL going on here folks.
Don't trust obama or anyone who goes along with his destruction of America!!!
You have ZERO CREDIBILITY on this forum. You are a RUSH LIMBAUGH SYCOPHANT !!! You need psychiatric help for your DELUSIONAL PARANOIA !!!

GENERAL COLIN POWELL, MAYOR BLOOMBERG and GOV. CHRIS CHRISTIE KNOW WHO IS RIGHT FOR AMERICA !!! OBAMA / BIDEN 4 MORE YEARS !!!

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#7 Nov 2, 2012
MORALLY BANKRUPT CONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ZERO CREDIBILITY on this forum. You are a RUSH LIMBAUGH SYCOPHANT !!! You need psychiatric help for your DELUSIONAL PARANOIA !!!
GENERAL COLIN POWELL, MAYOR BLOOMBERG and GOV. CHRIS CHRISTIE KNOW WHO IS RIGHT FOR AMERICA !!! OBAMA / BIDEN 4 MORE YEARS !!!
You again, under a different name, spewing your hateful rants?

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bump in the road

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2012
We Need Food, We Need Clothing’: Staten Island Residents Plead for Help 3 Days After Sandy

The residents of Staten Island are pleading for help from elected officials, begging for gasoline, food and clothing three days after Sandy slammed the New York City borough.

“We’re going to die! We’re going to freeze! We got 90-year-old people!” Donna Solli told visiting officials.“You don’t understand. You gotta get your trucks down here on the corner now. It’s been three days!”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/11...

So where is Obama? Oh right, campaigning in Vegas... Same place he was right after the terrorist attack that killed four Americans including a US Ambassador.. But that was just a "BUMP IN THE ROAD" according to Obama...

If this was Bush, the MSM would be going crazy!! Remember Katrina?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bump in the road

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2012
Nonunion Ala. crews turned away from Sandy recovery

Crews from Decatur Utilities and Joe Wheeler out of Trinity headed up there this week, but Derrick Moore, one of the Decatur workers, said they were told by crews in New Jersey that they can't do any work there since they're not union employees.

The crews that are in Roanoke, Virginia say they are just watching and waiting even though they originally received a call asking for help from Seaside Heights, New Jersey.

The crews were told to stand down. In fact, Moore said the crew from Trinity is already headed back home.

Understandably, Moore said they're frustrated being told "thanks, but no thanks."

http://www.waff.com/story/19981857/some-nonun...

And you wonder why so many Americans are fed up with Union thugs!! This is down right disgusting.

It's even worse than Andrea Mitchell trashing Romney for helping collect donations for all those whose lives have been devastated by this disaster.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bump in the road

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2012
MORALLY BANKRUPT CONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ZERO CREDIBILITY on this forum. You are a RUSH LIMBAUGH SYCOPHANT !!! You need psychiatric help for your DELUSIONAL PARANOIA !!!
GENERAL COLIN POWELL, MAYOR BLOOMBERG and GOV. CHRIS CHRISTIE KNOW WHO IS RIGHT FOR AMERICA !!! OBAMA / BIDEN 4 MORE YEARS !!!
Bloomberg is an ASS!!! He's worried about a stupid marathon, taking volunteers away from devastated areas to help set up for this stupid marathon!! All this while his citizens are going through dumpters looking for food and water!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TRUE VALUES

Archbald, PA

#11 Nov 2, 2012
MORALLY BANKRUPT CONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ZERO CREDIBILITY on this forum. You are a RUSH LIMBAUGH SYCOPHANT !!! You need psychiatric help for your DELUSIONAL PARANOIA !!!
GENERAL COLIN POWELL, MAYOR BLOOMBERG and GOV. CHRIS CHRISTIE KNOW W
HO IS RIGHT FOR AMERICA !!! OBAMA / BIDEN 4 MORE YEARS !!!


Credibility is facts not opinions Obama Biden 4 more days! God help us When the occupy wall street druggies,rapists and thieves out number people with values.What do you do for a living cash welfare checks? Get off your ass.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE obama

Salisbury, NC

#12 Nov 2, 2012
MORALLY BANKRUPT CONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ZERO CREDIBILITY on this forum. You are a RUSH LIMBAUGH SYCOPHANT !!! You need psychiatric help for your DELUSIONAL PARANOIA !!!
GENERAL COLIN POWELL, MAYOR BLOOMBERG and GOV. CHRIS CHRISTIE KNOW WHO IS RIGHT FOR AMERICA !!! OBAMA / BIDEN 4 MORE YEARS !!!
LMAO...YOU have NO credibility. You're nothing more than a Joe Biden wannabe CLOWN. Your multiple clown nics and hateful posts show you to be the one needing psychiatric help. If you are who I think you are, I KNOW you need a shrink and quick!
By the way, Powell means nothing anymore, and Christie is just looking after his own best interests, since he's up for re-election soon. You don't know nearly as much as you'd like to think. Watch FOX and listen to Rush, Hannity, Levin, and Beck. What's the matter? Afraid your IQ might go up a few points and your little brain will explode?!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#13 Nov 2, 2012
FIRE obama wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...YOU have NO credibility. You're nothing more than a Joe Biden wannabe CLOWN. Your multiple clown nics and hateful posts show you to be the one needing psychiatric help. If you are who I think you are, I KNOW you need a shrink and quick!
By the way, Powell means nothing anymore, and Christie is just looking after his own best interests, since he's up for re-election soon. You don't know nearly as much as you'd like to think. Watch FOX and listen to Rush, Hannity, Levin, and Beck. What's the matter? Afraid your IQ might go up a few points and your little brain will explode?!
Hooray for you. Love your reply. I have a sneaky suspicion as to who the clown is, maybe with just little different nics. It has to be the Obama lover.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Respect the Clowns”

Since: Sep 10

hee hee hee

#14 Nov 2, 2012
^ Sybil in FULL PANIC MODE over the inevitable OBAMA 2nd TERM !!!

__________
HOHOHO!!!
HEHEHE!!!
HAHAHA!!!
TRUE VALUES

Archbald, PA

#15 Nov 2, 2012
The Krusty Clown wrote:
^ Sybil in FULL PANIC MODE over the inevitable OBAMA 2nd TERM !!!
__________
HOHOHO!!!
HEHEHE!!!
HAHAHA!!!
If there was no unemployment or wellfare Romney would be winning by a landslide.
Four more days

Salisbury, NC

#17 Nov 2, 2012
Please GOD, deliver us from the lying,inept traitor in the white house. Please save us!!!!!!!
MORALLY BANKRUPT CONS

Lehigh Acres, FL

#18 Nov 2, 2012
^ Sybil in FULL MELTDOWN MODE, HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

4 MORE YEARS !!!

__________
HOHOHO!!!
HEHEHE!!!
HAHAHA!!!
FIRE obama

Salisbury, NC

#19 Nov 2, 2012
MORALLY BANKRUPT CONS wrote:
^ Sybil in FULL MELTDOWN MODE, HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
4 MORE YEARS !!!
__________
HOHOHO!!!
HEHEHE!!!
HAHAHA!!!
4 more seconds of that traitor is 4 seconds too many! Not melting, just concerned for America's future, as you should be, but you support the traitor. Or do you really? Maybe you're just here to cause trouble and you already voted the right way. ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!!!!!
FIRE obama

Salisbury, NC

#20 Nov 2, 2012
ONE MORE THING. The fact that you skittle/judge it yourself about 1,000 times tells us that you have multiple nics and you have time to judge yourself very positively. You're not fooling anyone but yourself. You must have gmail, aol, aim, yahoo, and how ever many e-mail addresses to log into. What a lonely, bitter, clueless troll you are!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Nov 2, 2012
If you are a Christian, you cannot vote for Obama. Period.

Lord have mercy.

Christ have mercy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Thu Sgt Prepper 91
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
Tony wil be on crutches in Vegas Dec 17 CatRod53 17
Sprint Unlimited Changes Dec 17 GO TONY GO 2
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Dec 6 Jackie Kelly 420
Chase Chat Nov '14 Die Tony Stewart ... 55
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov '14 llmrees 42
More from around the web