shannon wiseman
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amanda2020

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 21, 2007
ok, who is this chick and why is she a nascar announcer? I had to watch nascar angels, she is the host with rusty wallace, she is stupid. and she thinks she is so funny, but shes not... i remember who after the awards ceremony this year talking to everyone and was drunk. she is talentless.. is only on tv because she is a blonde with boobs
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#2 Jan 21, 2007
she is one of dale earnhardt jr. exs..enough said

Since: Jan 07

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2007
shes jrs ex she was miss winston for a couple of years shes a model and she reports for nascar.com
amanda20

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 21, 2007
oh ok thanks
Bella-Blu

Katy, TX

#5 Jan 22, 2007
montgomery wrote:
she is one of dale earnhardt jr. exs..enough said
Truer words could not have been spoken.....

“Stirring with a big stick.”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2007
My husband says her voice goes on his nerves. It sounds like she gargles with razor blades. Now I know it's because of something else. LOL

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2007
I prefer her to the lady they used to have on speed news and also the one who is on speed report now... at least Shannon likes racing... let's see, are there are retired lady drivers that could do the job? don't think so, guess we'll have to settle for ex girlfriends. I guess they have the guys watching in mind when they use these girls on these obnoixious shows.. I actually think it is mostly females who watch the non racing, non car stuff. The only female reporter that I can tolerate is Wendy. Wendy is good and does not act like a bimbo.
Pocono Race Fan

AOL

#8 Jan 22, 2007
Debi Does wrote:
I prefer her to the lady they used to have on speed news and also the one who is on speed report now... at least Shannon likes racing... let's see, are there are retired lady drivers that could do the job? don't think so, guess we'll have to settle for ex girlfriends. I guess they have the guys watching in mind when they use these girls on these obnoixious shows.. I actually think it is mostly females who watch the non racing, non car stuff. The only female reporter that I can tolerate is Wendy. Wendy is good and does not act like a bimbo.
I have to agree with you on Wendy.

“Just a littlebit”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 22, 2007
Debi Does wrote:
... let's see, are there are retired lady drivers that could do the job? don't think so, guess we'll have to settle for ex girlfriends.
There are several ladies, both retired and current, that could do the reports. You just once again proved that the statement

One should keep their mouth shut and be thought a fool
Instead of opening one's mouth and remove all doubt.

is true.
truedat

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2008
ya...shes the disease infested woman that slept with jr.

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

yes we can*health reform**

#11 Feb 6, 2008
truedat wrote:
ya...shes the disease infested woman that slept with jr.
no she isnt ''your lying again '''''''
canadian nascar fan

Hamilton, Canada

#12 Feb 6, 2008
Debi Does wrote:
How about Shauna Robinson or maybe Patty Moise. Gee, do yourself a favour and do your homework for once before you shoot your piehole off.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13 Feb 6, 2008
canadian nascar fan wrote:
<quoted text>How about Shauna Robinson or maybe Patty Moise. Gee, do yourself a favour and do your homework for once before you shoot your piehole off.
Debi's post and this thread is over a year old! lol Why did it resurface?

Since: Aug 07

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2008
Guess you'll have to ask Truedat. He/she brought it back to the top.
truedat

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2008
Well actually she is. I don't think you really know her.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#16 Feb 12, 2008
LisaAnn wrote:
My husband says her voice goes on his nerves. It sounds like she gargles with razor blades. Now I know it's because of something else. LOL
I can't for the life of me remember her name, but the one that really grated on my nerves was the one who sat alongside of Brad Daugherty, I think. I also think she introduced the drivers at the Awards ceremony. Help! My mind is a blank in trying to remember her name.
CA SMOKE FAN

Surfside, CA

#17 Feb 12, 2008
Suzy Kolber??
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#18 Feb 13, 2008
CA SMOKE FAN wrote:
Suzy Kolber??
Yes, that's the one. Would you believe I woke up at around 3:00 this morning and all of a sudden it hit me. I'm being consumed by Nascar. Anyway, thanks. She really grates on my nerves. That voice!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#19 Feb 13, 2008
This posted twice 'cause when I hit Post Comment the first time, it said comment space cannot be blank or something like that. The comment was there. Don't what happened.
Mee

Ripon, WI

#20 May 8, 2008
I think shannon's a doll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Season 5 hr CatRod53 13
tony's sister pics (Aug '08) Jun 4 David 67
Tony Honored Jun 4 catrod53 6
Nascar allowing unstable drivers to drive. May 31 Jane doe 1
May 20 May 30 manic 8
Showdown Changes May '16 manic 10
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) May '16 wssns51 62
More from around the web