Tony will be in the Daytona Nationwid...

Tony will be in the Daytona Nationwide Race

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Jan 24, 2012
He will be driving the #33 Oreo car owned by Richard Childress.
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#2 Jan 24, 2012
It would be rather neat if he could make it five in a row.

“I am the Illuminati :):) ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 24, 2012
snow wrote:
He will be driving the #33 Oreo car owned by Richard Childress.
A little bird tells me this will go over like a fart in church. He will be driving for the enemy !!!!!!!!!! Good for Smoke :)

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 25, 2012
He's only driving for RCR because they took over KHI's cars! Looks like that's the only way he can drive Nationwide until he develops his own NNS team(s). He will make it 5 in a row!!!
debrobeaudean

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2012
maybe it was already in the contract for the 33 car... I hope he gets to run with Danica and will not have to draft with Richard's grandsons. But, if Richard wants his grandson to win the bIG one.. there is no one better ot put in the pusher car for him than Tony Stewart.. the greatest resistor plate racer EVER

Location hidden

#6 Jan 26, 2012
Sorry had to share Smokes Horoscope. PaY attention to the last line. ROTFLMAO!!!!! Taurus
Family matters claim your attention during the first half of the day and you may make several short distance trips in connection with this. There are good indications for buying or selling property today but you should seek professional advice in this matter. Your health shouldn't be causing you any problems and your partner will be caring and supportive - provided you didn't dump them yesterday!

Location hidden

#7 Jan 26, 2012
debrobeaudean wrote:
maybe it was already in the contract for the 33 car... I hope he gets to run with Danica and will not have to draft with Richard's grandsons. But, if Richard wants his grandson to win the bIG one.. there is no one better ot put in the pusher car for him than Tony Stewart.. the greatest resistor plate racer EVER
What is wrong with him drafting with Richard's grandsons? I have seen it when he could not even find a drafting partner. I would like to see him and Jr do some drafting together.Danica will be running in JR motorsports for the nationwide race.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 26, 2012
Hopefully this means good thing to come . Great news to see one of the smaller teams get sponsorship.FR78Racing Funiture Row Racing
CSX Transportation Joins Furniture Row Racing as Associate Sponsor fb.me/15HeORMoB

Location hidden

#9 Jan 26, 2012
And there is sad news.
SmokinNews John
Pocono Raceway founder Dr. Joseph Mattioli passed away today. ow.ly/8HNcc

Location hidden

#10 Jan 26, 2012
Gosh I wonder why??? LOL
DGodfatherMoody Dave Moody
Still no news on Brian Vickers @B_ELLIS24 @DGodfatherMoody still no news on Brian Vickers?

Location hidden

#11 Jan 26, 2012
Anyone on here from NC explain why people would do this kind of damage NASTY?
Elliott_Sadler Elliott Sadler
wow!!! Is this real or photo shop??@Killer_Beas_:@Elliott_ Sadler u see what those State fans did? tinyurl.com/7fbrxj5" ;

Location hidden

#12 Jan 26, 2012
NASCARIllustr8d NASCAR Illustrated
Had a great interview with @ofcTimAllen yesterday. Look for it in the March 2012 issue, out in late Feb.
This should be good . Do not forget Smoke will be on Last man Standing.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 27, 2012
Manic depressive wrote:
Gosh I wonder why??? LOL
DGodfatherMoody Dave Moody
Still no news on Brian Vickers @B_ELLIS24 @DGodfatherMoody still no news on Brian Vickers?
After the way he bullied everyone
last year I don't want to see any news on Vickers. He needs to watch the races on TV and think about how he treats other drivers. Who in the world would want him??????????
debrobeaudean

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2012
Manic depressive wrote:
And there is sad news.
SmokinNews John
Pocono Raceway founder Dr. Joseph Mattioli passed away today. ow.ly/8HNcc
maybe we can DUMP that TRACK now and go back to Rockingham
debrobeaudean

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>After the way he bullied everyone
last year I don't want to see any news on Vickers. He needs to watch the races on TV and think about how he treats other drivers. Who in the world would want him??????????
Vickers deserved a good ride at HMS but he got the loser car.. Hey,, why doesn't anyone ever say that Rick Hendrick can only own 1 team, since he cannot pass out fairness to all his teams like Rousch, Gibbs and Childress do?? I do not care about Vickers.. I almost LIKED how he did what he said he was gonna do last year.. too bad tony did not realize Vickers was waiting for him... Tony shoulda couklda woulda WON that race.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 27, 2012
debrobeaudean wrote:
<quoted text>Vickers deserved a good ride at HMS but he got the loser car.. Hey,, why doesn't anyone ever say that Rick Hendrick can only own 1 team, since he cannot pass out fairness to all his teams like Rousch, Gibbs and Childress do?? I do not care about Vickers.. I almost LIKED how he did what he said he was gonna do last year.. too bad tony did not realize Vickers was waiting for him... Tony shoulda couklda woulda WON that race.
Well what about fairness? Rick had 3 cars in the chase, Childress only had 1.
Roush only had 2 Gibbs had 2 so how do you explain fairness?????? If they were passing out fairness what happened here????? I think maybe you just like to bitch about Rick..........

Location hidden

#17 Jan 27, 2012
debrobeaudean wrote:
<quoted text>Vickers deserved a good ride at HMS but he got the loser car.. Hey,, why doesn't anyone ever say that Rick Hendrick can only own 1 team, since he cannot pass out fairness to all his teams like Rousch, Gibbs and Childress do?? I do not care about Vickers.. I almost LIKED how he did what he said he was gonna do last year.. too bad tony did not realize Vickers was waiting for him... Tony shoulda couklda woulda WON that race.
Deb I U have to be honest about it. Tony made a statement when he said if U block me I will move U. It work both ways. Tony pushed BV & BV pushed back. Tony admitted he got what he dished out. It is called good old fashon racing. Push &shoving fender bending racing. And U got to LOVE IT GO AT IT BOYS YEE HAA!!!! If you can not take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen:)
debrobeaudean

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Well what about fairness? Rick had 3 cars in the chase, Childress only had 1.
Roush only had 2 Gibbs had 2 so how do you explain fairness?????? If they were passing out fairness what happened here????? I think maybe you just like to bitch about Rick..........
WHAT???? fairness... I do not know what you are talking about.. HMS is the ONLY team that gets breaks from NASCAR... ever.. and always cuz they cannot COMPETE in all reality
debrobeaudean

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2012
Manic depressive wrote:
<quoted text> Deb I U have to be honest about it. Tony made a statement when he said if U block me I will move U. It work both ways. Tony pushed BV & BV pushed back. Tony admitted he got what he dished out. It is called good old fashon racing. Push &shoving fender bending racing. And U got to LOVE IT GO AT IT BOYS YEE HAA!!!! If you can not take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen:)
I said I LIKED that Vickers did what he said he was gonna do.. I said I wish Tony would have recognised whose car it was that was hanging back, waiting for him to pass.. or I wish Tony's spotter would have said "Tony... that's Vickers there... so you gotta be able to rocket past him or he is gonna dump you cuz he lost his ride and he is MAD, like INSANE"

I will never forget it.. I was sitting there watching, knowing Tony had the car to WIN and when I saw Vickers hanging back, waiting for Tony to get within reach... I was yelling "NO TONY.. THAT'S VICKERS!!!"

Location hidden

#20 Jan 28, 2012
debrobeaudean wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT???? fairness... I do not know what you are talking about.. HMS is the ONLY team that gets breaks from NASCAR... ever.. and always cuz they cannot COMPETE in all reality
You said that Hindreck could only have 1 team like he forgot about his other drivers. I was proving you WRONG>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) 7 hr dale cassiy 438
DEMOCRATS SUCK Ass (Apr '12) 18 hr Mark 19
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) 19 hr Jake Busby 50
What Is It With Tony? Jun 29 GO TONY GO 21
Periscope Jun 27 Guess who is back 11
Nascar Babies Jun 25 Hummm 6
Nascar Charities Jun 24 catrod53 1
More from around the web