Tony Stewart Girlfriend Forum

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Crispy

Redmond, WA

#1 Nov 22, 2007
Is someone from here posting on the TSGF? I ask because someone just posted a comment about how he has issues to work out because of his parents divorce & how he likes to grab arses & how he doesn't need to be calling women Christmas Trees when he himself is fat.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 22, 2007
TSGF? What forum is that? Topix? TGOM?
RED NECK WARRIOR

Roswell, GA

#3 Nov 22, 2007
Crispy wrote:
Is someone from here posting on the TSGF? I ask because someone just posted a comment about how he has issues to work out because of his parents divorce & how he likes to grab arses & how he doesn't need to be calling women Christmas Trees when he himself is fat.
Take this crap else where, we do not want you on here if you caint be civil and if you dont like Tony still holds, DO NOT BASH HIM ON HERE!!!!!
Crispy

Redmond, WA

#4 Nov 22, 2007
I'm not bashing Tony. I was just asking if someone here is posting there because it sounds just like what many post on here. I do not bash Tony because he is my favorite driver & the things he does & say is what attracted me to like him best.

The web site is:
http://www.talk-sports.net/nascar/girlfriend....

Since: Jan 07

Baltimore, MD

#5 Nov 22, 2007
Crispy wrote:
It isn't the first time nor will it be the last time that things have floated from board to board. Usually it is a casual mention of something that the poster has written elsewhere. However, there are those that WILL go from board to board and stir the stink.

Your opinions are fine to state and I see nothing wrong with saying something like "oh my, on another board they are discussing this" I see no reason why a link can't be given and then the reader can choose to go to the board and read.

Of course if the board is PRIVATE then the golden rule is KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S REMARKS WITHIN THE PRIVATE BOARD! Any decent person will RESPECT the policy of the PRIVATE board and refrain from "taking tails to other boards"

So unless the information that you read over there did not come from a PRIVATE board then that information is open for anyone to share.

HOWEVER, TO COME ON THIS BOARD OR WHITTLE YOUR WAY INTO A PRIVATE BOARD UNDER FALSE PRETENSES JUST TO STIR CRAP AND CAUSE A CIVIL WAR IS CHILDISH, SCHEMING AND DEMONSTRATES A COMPLETE LACK OF CHARACTER AND MORALITY.

If your question was an innocent one then I'm sorry if my reply seems abrupt and rude. However, there has been enough bulls%$# started here and this game is GETTING OLD.

Going from board to board and stirring trouble and causing hard feelings is just CHILDISH and / or

“It's just not funny”

Since: Dec 06

USA

#6 Nov 22, 2007
RED NECK WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Take this crap else where, we do not want you on here if you caint be civil and if you dont like Tony still holds, DO NOT BASH HIM ON HERE!!!!!
She didn't bash him granny, so take it down a notch.

It's not too long ago you couldn't be civil to anyone on this forum, so leave others alone.
RED NECK WARRIOR

Roswell, GA

#7 Nov 22, 2007
JoJo54 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not too long ago you couldn't be civil to anyone on this forum, so leave others alone.
Thanks JOJO, and yes how well i do remember them days!!! how was your Thanksgiving? Hope it was all you expected!! Packed up and readdy to head for NC to drive on the Lowes track tomarrow!! You going shopping?? I hate doing that any more so i just give money and with my grandson going to Iraq, it just aint the same!God Bless em all!!

“Grand Bubble Burster”

Since: Nov 07

Pearl River, NY

#8 Nov 22, 2007
JoJo54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Long ago? She still does it.
RED NECK WARRIOR

Roswell, GA

#9 Nov 22, 2007
Positive Positive Maro wrote:
<quoted text>Long ago? She still does it.
Gee Maro i have tried to be better but i dont think to you i aint to good at it but i am who i am and i do it my way, but i have been better!!! I do believe that i well just leave the building and move on. I have had a lot of fun though with ya all and i thank ya all for that, glad i got to know each and every one of you and GOD BLESS YA ALL!!!

Long Beach, MS

#10 Nov 23, 2007
RED NECK WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Maro i have tried to be better but i dont think to you i aint to good at it but i am who i am and i do it my way, but i have been better!!! I do believe that i well just leave the building and move on. I have had a lot of fun though with ya all and i thank ya all for that, glad i got to know each and every one of you and GOD BLESS YA ALL!!!
granny 'ya gonna let maro get away with that.......lol...remember our motto....... WE DONT BACK DOWN.....

“It's just not funny”

USA

#12 Nov 23, 2007
Go Jimmie 48 wrote:
Tony only hangs with ho's!
Least he has someone to hang around w/...unlike you.

“max hamilton's mommy!!! ”

Since: Aug 07

Arden, NC

#13 Nov 23, 2007
ok - saw this forum - as you all might know - new to nascar for a few months nows. Have learned lots about his racing and all the gossip girlfriends etc. Found out last week he hit on my client a few years back.

Do we all think he really gets busy with different girls at every track and is he really touchy feely?

As talented as he is - he really is a complex person it sounds like - this is one of the reasons why he makes bad choices in ladies...:(

Although - if I had my way, I 'd love to help him as I am sure others on the board would do too.
RED NECK WARRIOR

Roswell, GA

#15 Nov 23, 2007
fearsome foursome wrote:
<quoted text>granny 'ya gonna let maro get away with that.......lol...remember our motto....... WE DONT BACK DOWN.....
No Andy, i ment i am leaving THIS building in NC and returning to VA. then on to Biloxi, just in case at the political rallys i dont make it out of there, you know what i am talking about, BUT PLEASE, Maro chase me off?? What you been drinking?? I just wanted these folks know how much i like them all and at them rallys, well ya better tell those you care about!!!
RED NECK WARRIOR

Roswell, GA

#16 Nov 23, 2007
I am posting on my new iPhone and it is awesome but i think i like my Blackberry better so my daughter was upping her contract so i also took over her Blackberry and well have yours to you soon! You sure you want the iPhone?? It has crap we well never figure out and i dont think it is worth the money.

Long Beach, MS

#17 Nov 23, 2007
RED NECK WARRIOR wrote:
I am posting on my new iPhone and it is awesome but i think i like my Blackberry better so my daughter was upping her contract so i also took over her Blackberry and well have yours to you soon! You sure you want the iPhone?? It has crap we well never figure out and i dont think it is worth the money.
yes' i want the iphone granny ' i will get it figured out ...glad ya had fun at lowes track....

Lufkin, TX

#18 Nov 23, 2007
Go Jimmie 48 wrote:
Tony only hangs with ho's!
So he does alot of gardening? How did yo find that out?

Mooresville, NC

#19 Nov 23, 2007
Nascar Gurly Gurl wrote:
What happen between him and Brienne Davis?
I thought that was a "made up" story from TGOBS?????

“Just a littlebit”

Location hidden

#20 Nov 23, 2007
Nascar Gurly Gurl wrote:
What happen between him and Brienne Davis?
There never was anything, she happened to go to Eldora with a group of people including Tony and someone tried to make a big story by cropping a picture for her website. The person that took the picture even said that it was a group of people and the series of pictures (there were 6 in all) proved there was nothing going on.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#21 Nov 23, 2007
The way Go Jimmie 48 bashes Tony, it sure sounds like Maro. Same shit.

“Just a littlebit”

Location hidden

#22 Nov 23, 2007
Carolyn wrote:
The way Go Jimmie 48 bashes Tony, it sure sounds like Maro. Same shit.
It's not Maro and you're sounding equally as bad with your bashing of Maro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[email protected] (Apr '07) May 1 RONNIE 459
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Apr 29 jamesvaughn 61
tony's back !!! Apr 29 CatRod53 43
Tony Honored Mar '16 manic 4
Please let Tony Stewart Back be Broken Mar '16 guess who 53
SHR Going to Ford in 2017 Feb '16 guess who 8
Nascar Dictators Feb '16 guess who 4
More from around the web