NASA to teach NASCAR fans about moon ...

NASA to teach NASCAR fans about moon mission

There are 4 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from Sep 5, 2013, titled NASA to teach NASCAR fans about moon mission. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

NASA officials will speak with the public about the Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer, which is set to launch from Wallops Island on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Florham Park, NJ

#1 Sep 5, 2013
"NASA to teach NASCAR fans about moon mission"

Trying to teach rocket science to a bunch of beer bloated Neanderthals who think they're watching Chevy, Ford, and Toyota stock cars race; I don't think that is going to register. Teaching dental hygiene might be more useful idea.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 5, 2013
Haha, teach us to read first.
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

#3 Sep 5, 2013
Make that moonshine and they'll get an attentive audience.

Since: Sep 12

Jackson

#4 Sep 6, 2013
:-/

I'm not sure what's the point. Why feel the need to teach NASCAR fans about science? If anything, perhaps NASCAR fans should feel insulted by NASA, looking at it like someone giving food to the hungry or clothes to the poor, but in this case giving the gift of science to the uneducated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Mitchell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
News Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway (Aug '14) Aug '14 racingfever 1
News Trevor Bayne ready to take step to title conten... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Haleys Commet 3
News NASCAR'S Dale Earnhardt Jr. fears replacing Ste... (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 1
News NASCAR suspends Aric Almirola's Crew Chief Todd... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 3
News NASCAR Reveals New Rules & Regulations (Sep '13) Sep '13 WWE CRASHCAR 2013 1
News 115K expected at Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas (Jun '13) Jun '13 Hilton Head 2
More from around the web