Jennifer Jo Cobb looks to run a full NASCAR Truck Series season

Jan 5, 2010 Full story: blog.al.com

Jennifer Jo Cobb , a Kansas City native who has run sporadically in the NASCAR Camping World Truck and Nationwide Series, is ready to take a great leap forward and run a full season in the truck series.

Full Story
Tori

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2010
She's gorgeous.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Tori wrote:
She's gorgeous.
Georgeous does not get it done.
She has never won, or had any poles and never finished but 1 time in the top ten. I feel sorry for her out on the track with true racers....
john blue ridge-ga

Williston, SC

#5 Feb 3, 2010
for tori and snow, jennifer's been driving stock cars since 1991, and knows how to work on them. she has come in 3rd at several races, she is probably the number one woman right now that has an excellent chance at succeeding in a nascar division, because she has been driving stocks. you can look at danica or milka duno, but they have to learn how to trade paint. they drive out in the open, not banging at bumping. my money is on jen. lets see what happens this year

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Feb 3, 2010
john blue ridge-ga wrote:
for tori and snow, jennifer's been driving stock cars since 1991, and knows how to work on them. she has come in 3rd at several races, she is probably the number one woman right now that has an excellent chance at succeeding in a nascar division, because she has been driving stocks. you can look at danica or milka duno, but they have to learn how to trade paint. they drive out in the open, not banging at bumping. my money is on jen. lets see what happens this year
Her stats that I looked up did not impress me. I saw her last year fail to get qualified quite a few times.
Rabman

Huntsville, AL

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Let Her drive!!! I had rather see her drive than Onionhead Bodine....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Mitchell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway Aug '14 racingfever 1
Trevor Bayne ready to take step to title conten... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Haleys Commet 3
NASCAR'S Dale Earnhardt Jr. fears replacing Ste... (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 1
NASCAR suspends Aric Almirola's Crew Chief Todd... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 3
NASCAR Reveals New Rules & Regulations (Sep '13) Sep '13 WWE CRASHCAR 2013 1
NASA to teach NASCAR fans about moon mission (Sep '13) Sep '13 IceMan PJN 4
More from around the web