Kyle Busch completes NASCAR sweep

Aug 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Florida Times-Union

BRISTOL, Tenn. a ' Kyle Busch made NASCAR history Saturday night with an unprecedented sweep of three national races in one week, completing the trifecta with a victory in the Sprint Cup race at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

People can hate him all they want but that is pretty amazing.
MISSU3

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Thanks for making an educated comment, Barr. If you're a fan of racing you acknowledge the accomplishment and go back to rooting for your driver next week, but the stupid name calling,(such as Brad engaged in, in front of kids in the stands) is childish and petty. Ricky Craven summed it up: "It has taken years for a few drivers to win in all 3 series and Kyle does it in 4 days." I say 4 days and not a weekend because some crybaby pointed out that Wed. was a week day. See what I mean about petty? People hated on Dale until the day he died and I loved defending him. So glad I held out through the vanilla years until Kyle could put some fire and life back into racing. Congrats Rowdy on writing your own chapter in the history books.
swampbuck

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Whats funny about all this is people forget how cocky Dale sr was and how aggressive he drove... Your not going to win many races being a nice guy..

Way to go kyle and congrats...

And Brad grow up...

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

swampbuck wrote:
Whats funny about all this is people forget how cocky Dale sr was and how aggressive he drove... Your not going to win many races being a nice guy..
And Brad grow up...
You can't compare the two, Dale sr had class unlike Kyle who will kill somebody some time.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>You can't compare the two, Dale sr had class unlike Kyle who will kill somebody some time.
What makes you think Kyle will kill somebody? Oh you are another disgrunted Jr fan. Bitter that Kyle made history and Jr faded as usual.
barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

And what kind of class did Dale have that most of the other drivers don't have? He was no better or no worse. He dumped a lot of guys but they usually knew why. If all the guys were like Jimmie Johnson NASCAR wouldn't last long.
barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

and Brad isn't?

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Kyle will kill somebody? Oh you are another disgrunted Jr fan. Bitter that Kyle made history and Jr faded as usual.
I'm not bitter at all at Kyle,he is one of the best drivers out there today with the best equiptment. The way Kyle and certain other drivers race today with out any kind of reserve for safety just because they think they won't get hurt in the race cars of today.
susan

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

PeeWeeHermanKB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see him dumping people Kyle Busch does that. Hopefully Pee Wee will be maimed soon.
I thought he had already been maimed. He was born that ugly?
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

swampbuck wrote:
And Brad grow up...
Don't forget Dale Sr had a lot of help from NASCAR racking up those wins.
Yvonne

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Brad K has come right out and said he'd wreck a driver to win. And he has done it.

Way to go, Kyle! Awesome job! A fun driver to watch. He doesn't just win races from in the pits, he drives his way to the front.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

NA$CRAP Dropped the ball again with inconsistantcy. Kyle Busch admittedly dumped BK on friday night. In the past, drivers have been parked. Kyle gets no fine?

Kyle should have been black flagged friday and parked on Saturday.
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

menards wrote:
NA$CRAP Dropped the ball again with inconsistantcy. Kyle Busch admittedly dumped BK on friday night. In the past, drivers have been parked. Kyle gets no fine?
Kyle should have been black flagged friday and parked on Saturday.
Why should he be parked in a Cup race for something that happened in a Nationwide race?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Because thats what NASCAR has done in the past. Kevin Harvick was parked in Cup for dumping someone in a Truck race.
WWE CRASHCAR 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he be parked in a Cup race for something that happened in a Nationwide race?
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

menards wrote:
Because thats what NASCAR has done in the past. Kevin Harvick was parked in Cup for dumping someone in a Truck race.
<quoted text>
Every one knows NASCAR just makes up the rules as they go.
Terry

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Hell maybe it is a good thing Weasel boy Kyle took the sweep. Hopefully he will use some of that money to pay off all the contractors and people the deadbeat POS has screwed!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Terry wrote:
Hell maybe it is a good thing Weasel boy Kyle took the sweep. Hopefully he will use some of that money to pay off all the contractors and people the deadbeat POS has screwed!
Still bringing that up huh? Kyle has done something YOUR driver can't do and you are still a sore loser. Oh well. He doesn't care what haters like you think.
Terry

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still bringing that up huh? Kyle has done something YOUR driver can't do and you are still a sore loser. Oh well. He doesn't care what haters like you think.
Still the same old Lisa I see. Some things never change I guess LOL. My driver Tony Stewart has nothing to do with these poor people who still haven't been paid and might lose their bussiness while Weasel boy enjoys the high life. And Yes I will still bring it up and hopefully that self centered spoiled brat POS will do the right thing someday ,but I won't hold my breath.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Yep. More ridiculous garbage.
WWE CRASHCAR 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one knows NASCAR just makes up the rules as they go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Still the same old Lisa I see. Some things never change I guess LOL. My driver Tony Stewart has nothing to do with these poor people who still haven't been paid and might lose their bussiness while Weasel boy enjoys the high life. And Yes I will still bring it up and hopefully that self centered spoiled brat POS will do the right thing someday ,but I won't hold my breath.
Yes he still needs to pay them but I will not hold judgment or call him names. Name Calling is third grade.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••