New Surface At Bristol Motor Speedway Passes First Test

Jul 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Paddock Talk

“You won't have to force anybody to go to the high side - ' if they need to pass, they'll be there.”

The new concrete surface at Bristol Motor Speedway received positive reviews from NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series drivers during a test session on Monday. via Paddock Talk

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

Since: Jan 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2007

LOOK OUT! Living in Las Vegas, I saw what happened the first time our new re surfaced speedway was raced on. Bristol is already a bumpin & banging raceway - I can't imagine the fun this is gonna be!!!!!

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2007

fan of all wrote:
LOOK OUT! Living in Las Vegas, I saw what happened the first time our new re surfaced speedway was raced on. Bristol is already a bumpin & banging raceway - I can't imagine the fun this is gonna be!!!!!
hehe,yeah sis,it will be the WOW FACTOR!

Since: Jan 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2007

mindy wrote:
<quoted text>hehe,yeah sis,it will be the WOW FACTOR!
I love to watch racin from there, but I am so on the edge of my seat! I even close my eyes and yell OH NO, when I know a wreck is about happen. Its some cool little speedway and I really like it. Just sent ya mail, Sis!!!! I am off for more coffee - be back soon!

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2007

fan of all wrote:
<quoted text>I love to watch racin from there, but I am so on the edge of my seat! I even close my eyes and yell OH NO, when I know a wreck is about happen. Its some cool little speedway and I really like it. Just sent ya mail, Sis!!!! I am off for more coffee - be back soon!
Got it,sent you mail back!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Todd Bodine Discussions

Search the Todd Bodine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
A fresh beginning (Feb '06) Jan '10 phillip 3
Kyle Busch bumped to victory at Talladega (Oct '09) Nov '09 CheersForKyle 6
Whether In NASCAR Or Tennis: Debates Rage When ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Chris 1
speed chanel = mike waltrip, beating up todd ag... (Feb '09) Mar '09 robo 2
Local auto racing: Germain team hopes Bodine's ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Junior Fan 2
todd and daytona (Feb '09) Feb '09 evansfarmer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••