Robby Gordon docked 100 points for Da...

Robby Gordon docked 100 points for Daytona violations

There are 260 comments on the USA Today story from Feb 20, 2008, titled Robby Gordon docked 100 points for Daytona violations. In it, USA Today reports that:

Robby Gordon was docked 100 points and his crew chief was suspended for six races and fined $100,000 as NASCAR penalized 10 teams in its three different national series for infractions found at Daytona ... via USA Today

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Fort Thomas, KY

#261 Feb 24, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Old, but they still got it.
You're from San Diego? I love that zoo, I went in the 80's but it's alot different then the one here in Indy.

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#262 Feb 24, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>You're from San Diego? I love that zoo, I went in the 80's but it's a lot different then the one here in Indy.
Yep! It is a great zoo. Ours here in WA state (Seattle) is pretty good too. I want to go to the Atlanta Zoo, my MIA liked it. I think when we go to Atlanta for a race, we'll check it out. You can never see too many zoos, although my children who are rapidly approaching adolescence may disagree. But then waht do they know? Their a bunch of animals most of the time! lol

Since: Feb 08

Fairfax, VA

#263 Feb 24, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Can I have the pleasure?
Tamara, it's nice to see you got rid of that picture of snotty nosed Jeff Gordon. No and you can't have the pleasure HUN. I don't take advise from losers.
Red Nash

United States

#264 Feb 24, 2008
racedog wrote:
no comment cat got your tounge speak up
What country do they spell tongue, tounge?

Fort Thomas, KY

#265 Feb 24, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! It is a great zoo. Ours here in WA state (Seattle) is pretty good too. I want to go to the Atlanta Zoo, my MIA liked it. I think when we go to Atlanta for a race, we'll check it out. You can never see too many zoos, although my children who are rapidly approaching adolescence may disagree. But then waht do they know? Their a bunch of animals most of the time! lol
OMG Tam that aquarium in Atlanta I want to go to so bad! It has the whales the biggest ones in captivity.

http://www.georgiaaquarium.org

They spent big bucks on that place. My kids are 14 and 11. I know what you mean! My kids like the Ripleys believe it or not places.

Fort Thomas, KY

#266 Feb 24, 2008
Not clear anymore on here likes Robby Gordon or not but I belong to this on ning if any fans want a place to go to to talk about him with other fans. I don't run it but I enjoy it the same, http://robbygordon.ning.com/

Spokane, WA

#267 Feb 25, 2008
Ex Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Tamara, it's nice to see you got rid of that picture of snotty nosed Jeff Gordon. No and you can't have the pleasure HUN. I don't take advise from losers.
Awh, don't make this girly girl cry!

Spokane, WA

#268 Feb 25, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Tam that aquarium in Atlanta I want to go to so bad! It has the whales the biggest ones in captivity.
http://www.georgiaaquarium.org
They spent big bucks on that place. My kids are 14 and 11. I know what you mean! My kids like the Ripleys believe it or not places.
I want to go there too. We have a zoo, aquarium in Tacoma, Pint Defiance, last two times we were there, no whales. Pissed us off, I don't think we'll go back. That's the best part of the Aquarium. Someday, I'll get there.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#270 Feb 25, 2008
Lisa wrote:
congrats to smoke winning the busch race, atta boy junebug brung her home 7th.
Hi Lisa girl! hugs to ya!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#271 Feb 25, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Awh, don't make this girly girl cry!
OMG,what up with that?You are awesome girl!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#272 Feb 25, 2008
Ex Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Tamara, it's nice to see you got rid of that picture of snotty nosed Jeff Gordon. No and you can't have the pleasure HUN. I don't take advise from losers.
My dear poster,you can be sometimes a bit brash,but i like ya! Tam is a great person if you have the time to get to know her! Really! She is one in a million type great person! Give her the benefit of the and your doubt! Hey....Have a great evening! Let's get ready for Vegas baby! Right around the corner! Peace to you and yours!;-0)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#274 Feb 25, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
hi mindy how was your monday?
Great! Racing equals happiness in my book! How are you gal? You can e-mail me anytime dear if you need anything,ok? [email protected]
I have no problem putting that out there because i have no problem with being open and honest!;-)You can talk to me and i will talk to you and tell you anything you need to hear gal ;-)
Lisa

Pensacola, FL

#275 Feb 25, 2008
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Great! Racing equals happiness in my book! How are you gal? You can e-mail me anytime dear if you need anything,ok? [email protected]
I have no problem putting that out there because i have no problem with being open and honest!;-)You can talk to me and i will talk to you and tell you anything you need to hear gal ;-)
thanks gal, you are the sweetest, I just wish they hadn't waited till 2 am to postpone till 1. They should have done that at 10.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#276 Feb 25, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks gal, you are the sweetest, I just wish they hadn't waited till 2 am to postpone till 1. They should have done that at 10.
I agree ;-)

Fort Thomas, KY

#278 Feb 25, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>I want to go there too. We have a zoo, aquarium in Tacoma, Pint Defiance, last two times we were there, no whales. Pissed us off, I don't think we'll go back. That's the best part of the Aquarium. Someday, I'll get there.
Two of the whale sharks died but I think there's more still there. We went to Sea World in Orlando last year, it was hot, the lines were too long and there wasn't any shade. But the animals like Shamu of course was good to see, I kept thinking how long can this big a-- thing live. They said there had been 10 Shamus in the last 20 years since I first went, he he. I'm a nerd! What's up there in Washington? I mean I know you can go to Cali. but is there anything to do up there?

Fort Thomas, KY

#279 Feb 25, 2008
Lisa wrote:
oh well, now on to vegas.
Yeehaw! Moving on Lisa, I hated this weekend it was dumb and long my drivers didn't do real well. I hope Juan likes Vegas, I know I do!

Spokane, WA

#281 Feb 25, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>Two of the whale sharks died but I think there's more still there. We went to Sea World in Orlando last year, it was hot, the lines were too long and there wasn't any shade. But the animals like Shamu of course was good to see, I kept thinking how long can this big a-- thing live. They said there had been 10 Shamus in the last 20 years since I first went, he he. I'm a nerd! What's up there in Washington? I mean I know you can go to Cali. but is there anything to do up there?
There's lots to do. We have Seattle a metro city. We,(Spokane) are the second largest city in the state. We are on the Eastern side of the state. WA offers lots to do for the outdoor enthusiast. We have many rivers, lakes, streams, mountains. Camping, hiking, boating, snow and water skiing. We are the "Evergreen" state. Seattle is a fun place to visit. The space needle, Seattle Center, former site of the Worlds fair. Spokane has been the former site too. We have Riverfront Park. Seattle has Pikes Place Market, Westlake Center, the monorail. It has Pioneer Square. Safeco Field home of the CRAPPY Mariners. Quest Field home to the Seahawks. There are tons of clubs, dance, comedy etc. Seattle has SIR Seattle International Raceway. No NASCAR but still fun. We have the harbor, we have Seafair, hydro plane racing. Obviously, we have COFFEE. lol
Starbucks on every corner. Multi cultural. Lots of museums. We have Boeing, and the flight museum. The Museum of Glass. Hell we offer a lot, too much to explain. It is a bautiful state, You'll have to see it someday.
We're planning on coming your way someday, for both the Indy 500 and the Brickyard.

Since: Sep 07

Olive Branch, MS

#282 Feb 26, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>There's lots to do. We have Seattle a metro city. We,(Spokane) are the second largest city in the state. We are on the Eastern side of the state. WA offers lots to do for the outdoor enthusiast. We have many rivers, lakes, streams, mountains. Camping, hiking, boating, snow and water skiing. We are the "Evergreen" state. Seattle is a fun place to visit. The space needle, Seattle Center, former site of the Worlds fair. Spokane has been the former site too. We have Riverfront Park. Seattle has Pikes Place Market, Westlake Center, the monorail. It has Pioneer Square. Safeco Field home of the CRAPPY Mariners. Quest Field home to the Seahawks. There are tons of clubs, dance, comedy etc. Seattle has SIR Seattle International Raceway. No NASCAR but still fun. We have the harbor, we have Seafair, hydro plane racing. Obviously, we have COFFEE. lol
Starbucks on every corner. Multi cultural. Lots of museums. We have Boeing, and the flight museum. The Museum of Glass. Hell we offer a lot, too much to explain. It is a bautiful state, You'll have to see it someday.
We're planning on coming your way someday, for both the Indy 500 and the Brickyard.
HELLO TAMARA24, I'M NOT SURE IF WE HAVE TALKED, BUT MINDY SAYS YOUR A GREAT PERSON, SO I WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO YOU ITS ALWAYS NICE TO FIND GOOD PPL ON HERE...HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY

Since: Feb 08

Fairfax, VA

#283 Feb 26, 2008
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>My dear poster,you can be sometimes a bit brash,but i like ya! Tam is a great person if you have the time to get to know her! Really! She is one in a million type great person! Give her the benefit of the and your doubt! Hey....Have a great evening! Let's get ready for Vegas baby! Right around the corner! Peace to you and yours!;-0)
Thanks Mindy, You're right I'll tone it down a bit and Sorry Tamara24. Enjoy your day ladies.:-)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#284 Feb 26, 2008
Ex Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Mindy, You're right I'll tone it down a bit and Sorry Tamara24. Enjoy your day ladies.:-)
You are a good person to be able to say that! ;-)You have a great day and week! We have a great season of racing to enjoy! Vegas baby! At least this time,we can be assured to have Qualifying! I sure hate those rain delays and rain outs!*_*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Bodine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
News A fresh beginning (Feb '06) Jan '10 phillip 3
News Kyle Busch bumped to victory at Talladega (Oct '09) Nov '09 CheersForKyle 6
News Whether In NASCAR Or Tennis: Debates Rage When ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Chris 1
speed chanel = mike waltrip, beating up todd ag... (Feb '09) Mar '09 robo 2
News Local auto racing: Germain team hopes Bodine's ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Junior Fan 2
todd and daytona (Feb '09) Feb '09 evansfarmer 1
More from around the web