Kansas Speedway doesn't play favorites

Kansas Speedway doesn't play favorites

There are 1 comment on the Racing Milestones story from Jun 27, 2006, titled Kansas Speedway doesn't play favorites. In it, Racing Milestones reports that:

Kansas Speedway is a welcoming track for NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series drivers regardless of age, experience or competitive status.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Racing Milestones.

Houndog

Westerville, OH

#1 Jun 27, 2006
The kansas Fans may be awsome and i think they are but they sure got screwed when I.S.C. Built the worst track in the country in there back yard. I guess thats what happens when there are to many cooks you ruin the meal. You can't mix I.R.L and Nascar. I.S.C and S.M.I proved that with all the tracks that now have nothing but bad races. Kansas, Chicago, California, Las Vegas, Texas is better than these but not a great race. Anyone thinking that the banking that they're putting in at Vegas is going to make it a Great race is dilutional. New face same bad racing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Bodine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
News A fresh beginning (Feb '06) Jan '10 phillip 3
News Kyle Busch bumped to victory at Talladega (Oct '09) Nov '09 CheersForKyle 6
News Whether In NASCAR Or Tennis: Debates Rage When ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Chris 1
speed chanel = mike waltrip, beating up todd ag... (Feb '09) Mar '09 robo 2
News Local auto racing: Germain team hopes Bodine's ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Junior Fan 2
todd and daytona (Feb '09) Feb '09 evansfarmer 1
More from around the web