Why is Tim's name not on the entry list?

Why is Tim's name not on the entry list?

Posted in the Timothy Peters Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
harvickfan2919

Mechanicsville, VA

#1 Oct 15, 2007
I don't see Tim's name on the entry list for the Martinsville truck race, I don't see his name on the entry list, even though he's under contract to do so.
bigpetersfan

Benson, MN

#2 Oct 16, 2007
i wish i knew...
harvickfan2919

Richmond, VA

#3 Oct 21, 2007
It sure would have been nice to see him race at Martinsville. I'll bet he burnt all of his bridges in NASCAR - he's probably raced his last race.
bigpetersfan

Benson, MN

#4 Oct 21, 2007
well at least i get to see him race at sobo next week!!
ally pinnix

Mount Airy, NC

#5 Oct 23, 2007
well hes out of the car now cause rcr kicked him out him called my dad right after that
Tim

Danville, VA

#6 Oct 23, 2007
Timmy will be racing this Saturday in SoBo. He didnt race in the truck race because Morgan-Dollar let everyone go. Bailey's was going to sponsor him in with a Tahoe truck. he just cant get any luck....
harvickfan2919

Richmond, VA

#7 Oct 24, 2007
They let everyone go?
harvickfan2919

Richmond, VA

#8 Nov 14, 2007
Morgan-Dollar let everyone go, yet Scott Wimmer is on the entry list in that very truck. He really does have the worst luck out of anybody on the face of the earth.
jimmyk

Greensboro, NC

#9 Nov 22, 2007
Just saw that Timothy finished 7th at myrtle beach 250,,,not bad for that field
jimmyk

Greensboro, NC

#10 Dec 3, 2007
talked with someone who knows timothy well. he said that he is working on a truck deal. anyone heard anything about that??
harvickfan2919

Richmond, VA

#11 Dec 5, 2007
Tim (poster #6 in this topic) mentioned something about that.
Tim

Durham, NC

#12 Dec 6, 2007
I talked to Timmy on Monday and he is still working on a truck team. In my honest opinion, I dont think it is going well. It just takes so much money, and anymore, you have to have money just to get a ride. You have to pretty much bring a sponsor with you or you wont be getting a ride.
harvickfan2919

Mechanicsville, VA

#13 Jan 3, 2008
I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a ride, considering he has Bailey's sponsorship in his back pocket.
Tim

Lexington, NC

#14 Jan 5, 2008
I talked to Mac Bailey not too long ago and he is not interested in spending the MILLIONS it would take to sponsor a ride full time. He told me if he could sponsor part of the season, he would do that, but not the entire team by himself. He told me it takes about 5 Million to sponsor a truck team anymore, and its just too much..
harvickfan2919

Mechanicsville, VA

#15 Jan 5, 2008
5 million for a truck team? Jesus Christ...
bigpetersfan

Benson, MN

#16 Jan 14, 2008
go to racersreport.com ..and then go to the development plans for 2008...i wonder if there is is truth to this?
harvickfan2919

Mechanicsville, VA

#17 Jan 16, 2008
All I can say is that I hope you're right. I've never heard of that site before, but the information looks promising!

One thing that, in my opinion, is helping Peters out is Kertus Davis's sucking at KHI. At the time of the infamous Nashville wreck, Davis was supposed to be the next big thing driving for Kevin Harvick, and from what I've heard here, Peters's smart comments about the "next big thing" ticked Harvick off, which didn't help things out at all. But now that Davis has left, and it's been a while, I'm sure (and I definitely hope) that things have taken care of themselves.
harvickfan2919

Mechanicsville, VA

#18 Jan 16, 2008
What else is interesting is that the #46 truck that Peters drove 2 races for last year is supposedly going to run all 25 races. In the first two races, Erin Crocker is going to drive that truck unsponsored, but the status for the other 23 races is unknown.

It sounds like they're having sponsorship troubles. If Mac Bailey is still interested in a part-time deal, talk to him again, Tim, and propose the idea of Peters driving 5 races at Nashville, Memphis, Martinsville, and Bristol, since those are his best tracks (in that order too), in my opinion.

Hopefully, this can piece together!
bigpetersfan

Benson, MN

#19 Jan 17, 2008
i doubt mac will since he has invested in BHR
harvickfan2919

Mechanicsville, VA

#20 Jan 17, 2008
What do you mean he's invested in BHR? I haven't heard anything about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Timothy Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Live from the racetrack (Oct '09) Feb '10 booyaa 9
Iowa Speedway (Sep '09) Sep '09 Michael Willimas 3
Great News!!!!!! (Jun '09) Jun '09 Mike Williams 5
The Nascar Insiders (Mar '09) Mar '09 harvickfan2919 5
Next stop Atlanta (Feb '09) Mar '09 harvickfan2919 14
Timothy Is On The Entry List For Daytona (Feb '09) Feb '09 harvickfan2919 10
rumble in the pits... (Oct '08) Oct '08 SStallings-TPeter... 2
More from around the web