ARCA drivers test at Talladega to prepare for season opener

Jan 31, 2007 Full story: Daily Home

“This is the first time we've had this car our so we are just trying to see what she's got and try some different things with it”

NASCAR isn't the only motorsports entity preparing for its season opener at Daytona, which will occur in a couple of weeks. via Daily Home

Full Story
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#1 Jun 5, 2007
I saw where kertus davis is going to be in a race later this year

Since: Jan 07

Morganton NC

#2 Jun 6, 2007
Jennifer Watts wrote:
I saw where kertus davis is going to be in a race later this year
Hi Jennifer there is an article on Kertus Davis on nascar.com . Ten questions with Kertus. Read and enjoy. Hope you are doing okay.
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#3 Jun 6, 2007
thanks nannie, for the message, But,no, I'm not doing ok, I was happy,monday,until, I got a letter from my best friend ,telling me this.They are unable to have enough money,for her, to go to indiana for treatment,she may never get the treatment she needs to get better.My heart sank into my stomach,my family and I are so dissapointed.After I read the letter for the first time,I was sad,and, couldn't stop crying for hours.Now she has bad migranes.

Since: Jan 07

Morganton NC

#4 Jun 6, 2007
Jennifer Watts wrote:
thanks nannie, for the message, But,no, I'm not doing ok, I was happy,monday,until, I got a letter from my best friend ,telling me this.They are unable to have enough money,for her, to go to indiana for treatment,she may never get the treatment she needs to get better.My heart sank into my stomach,my family and I are so dissapointed.After I read the letter for the first time,I was sad,and, couldn't stop crying for hours.Now she has bad migranes.
I am so sorry about your friend and I know it is hard on you. I will be praying for her and you. Just keep praying. Mircales do happen.
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#5 Jun 7, 2007
yes,it is hard for me,because I can't call her or see her at all.Thank you so much. I will keep on praying. I went to the dentist yesturday,and I had to go back,today,and get some work done on my bottom teeth ouch. Miracles do happen true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Timothy Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live from the racetrack (Oct '09) Feb '10 booyaa 9
Why is Tim's name not on the entry list? (Oct '07) Sep '09 harvickfan2919 347
Iowa Speedway (Sep '09) Sep '09 Michael Willimas 3
Great News!!!!!! (Jun '09) Jun '09 Mike Williams 5
The Nascar Insiders (Mar '09) Mar '09 harvickfan2919 5
Next stop Atlanta (Feb '09) Mar '09 harvickfan2919 14
Timothy Is On The Entry List For Daytona (Feb '09) Feb '09 harvickfan2919 10

Timothy Peters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE