Mike Williams

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Good run in California. Next stop Atlanta. I hope and pray that Timothy has success in Atlanta. Atlanta is a fast track. Does any one know if they are taking their Daytona truck to Atlanta?
bigpetersfan

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

I would imagine that they take their california truck.
bigpetersfan

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

they have a nice little story about the underdogs in the top ten in the truck series points on truck series.com timothy is mentioned in there!
Mike Williams

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

bigpetersfan wrote:
they have a nice little story about the underdogs in the top ten in the truck series points on truck series.com timothy is mentioned in there!
Thanks for letting me know about the truck series site. Timothy told me about Jayski's for truck info.
I came home to Danville the first of the year when my Grandmother died. I did not have time to get by the shop to see Timothy. But I did stop by to see Timothys Mom and Grandmother

Since: Jun 08

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

http://www.premiertruckracing.com/news.html

Turns out they never did build the shop because of the bad economy.

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Check out the front page of NASCAR.com .
Mike Williams

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

I hope and pray that he does good this weekend. Thanks for the heads up on the NASCAR home page. I called Timothy’s Grandmother and told her. I hope gets noticed by someone who could give the team some more sponsorship.
flounderman

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

He was on the nascar radio channel on thursday. Had a great interview!!

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

For those that didn't see NASCAR.com 's home page, it had a big picture of Timothy, and an article about right on the top of the home page. The article can be found here:

http://tinyurl.com/dfggfn

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

15th place, not bad, especially for a cookie cutter track. I think he could have been a little bit better than 15th. But after that disastrous pit stop, and being penalized a lap, I'm happy with a 15th place run.
bigpetersfan

Stephens City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

harvick fn what eaxtactly happened I didn't get to watch the race???

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

He started 21st, worked his way up to about 16th or 17th before the first caution on lap 30. He came down pit road for tires, and once the stop was done, he drove away from the pit box, and the left front tire fell off.

The crew had to put the tire back on outside of the box (he was halfway out of his stall, and he couldn't back up because the tire was gone), so he was penalized for one lap, and he never made it up. He just sorta rode around, passing trucks that wrecked or went out of the race, and ended up finishing 15th.
Mike Williams

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

harvickfan2919 wrote:
He just sorta rode around, passing trucks that wrecked or went out of the race, and ended up finishing 15th.
Martinsville will be here in two weeks he runs good there. Martinsville is a beating & banging track hopefully he can win that race and bring it how with the finders still on the truck

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

I saw one of the cars in the Cup Series was sponsored by capitalwindow.com , which specializes in giving capital to start-up businesses.

I know the team could certainly use some capital right now, maybe they should check them out here. I'm just grasping at straws here, though. Hopefully, with a good run at Martinsville (which they are definitely capable of), they can attract sponsorship from somebody. Wish there was something I could do to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Timothy Peters Discussions

Search the Timothy Peters Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Live from the racetrack (Oct '09) Feb '10 booyaa 9
Why is Tim's name not on the entry list? (Oct '07) Sep '09 harvickfan2919 347
Iowa Speedway (Sep '09) Sep '09 Michael Willimas 3
Great News!!!!!! (Jun '09) Jun '09 Mike Williams 5
The Nascar Insiders (Mar '09) Mar '09 harvickfan2919 5
Timothy Is On The Entry List For Daytona (Feb '09) Feb '09 harvickfan2919 10
rumble in the pits... (Oct '08) Oct '08 SStallings-TPetersFan 2
•••
•••