Driver Tim Sauter released from hospi...

Driver Tim Sauter released from hospital after hard contact Fri...

There are 2 comments on the ThatsRacin.com story from Aug 26, 2006, titled Driver Tim Sauter released from hospital after hard contact Fri.... In it, ThatsRacin.com reports that:

Busch Series driver Tim Sauter was released Saturday morning from Bristol Regional Medical Center after a hard crash in Friday night's race at the track.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThatsRacin.com.

Redfield Arkansas

Richmond Hill, GA

#1 Aug 26, 2006
Glad to see that you are OK. We were very concerned when you came out ot the car last night.
We were very concerned when you came out of the car last night. Hope you are fine and no injuries. See you back on the track soon. All our best wishes from Arkansas.
steve vole

AOL

#2 Aug 27, 2006
bet after bristol you wish you were still selling parts at mark rudig chevrolet! hope you are ok kid. you used to buy parts from me at highway 13 salvage.i will see you at the track in daytona in feb. say hi to your dad. steve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Sauter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tim (Dec '07) Dec '07 jimbo 1
News Tim Sauter and Lester Buildings Team Up Again f... (Jan '07) Feb '07 Speechless 8
More from around the web