Tim Sauter and Lester Buildings Team Up Again for '07 Truck Series

For the fourth consecutive year, Tim Sauter and Lester Building Systems LLC are together, for all 25 races in the 2007 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series. Full Story
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#2 Jan 16, 2007
the lung cancer guy died
Jake

Cleveland, WI

#3 Jan 18, 2007
A sucky ass driver is still a better paid and more inteligent person then you, but thank you for your thoughts...
Dr. J
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#4 Jan 18, 2007
I don't thonk so
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#5 Jan 18, 2007
think
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#6 Jan 18, 2007
He had to suffer his own life because of his illness, he couldn't help he had it
Hoffer

New York, NY

#8 Feb 12, 2007
Jr in 07 wrote:
He'll still be a sucky ass race car driver like his brother!
Most people that are jealous never have anything nice to say about those that are more fortunate, more intelligent and blessed by God.
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#9 Feb 12, 2007
I know this isn't about racing,but,My best friend,Lynn Bell, is going through a horrible illness,she needs everyone's prayers,she has food disorders,she's leaving for Indiana,any day now,It's hard for me knowing she might not make it through,I've prayed,over,and over,again hoping,she'll pull through,but I don't know
Speechless

Wake Forest, NC

#10 Feb 12, 2007
Jennifer Watts wrote:
I know this isn't about racing,but,My best friend,Lynn Bell, is going through a horrible illness,she needs everyone's prayers,she has food disorders,she's leaving for Indiana,any day now,It's hard for me knowing she might not make it through,I've prayed,over,and over,again hoping,she'll pull through,but I don't know
It's okay Jennifer. Just keep praying. It's good medicine for both of you. I have Miss Bell on my prayer list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Sauter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tim (Dec '07) Dec '07 jimbo 1
Driver Tim Sauter released from hospital after ... (Aug '06) Aug '06 steve vole 2
More from around the web