Former Chili Bowl champion injured in...

Former Chili Bowl champion injured in wreck

There are 7 comments on the Alabama Live story from Jan 15, 2009, titled Former Chili Bowl champion injured in wreck. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Tim McCreadie, the 2006 Chili Bowl champion, was injured Wednesday in a crash during one of the preliminary events at this year's Chili Bowl in Tulsa, Okla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Mike

Seattle, WA

#1 Jan 15, 2009
Midgets are dangerous when will they park them for good.
getalife

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 16, 2009
RU F-ING Retarded. All race cars are dangerous. We choose to race them, no one makes us.
LuvRacinLdy

Stidham, OK

#3 Jan 16, 2009
Both of you need to get a life... Sorry, but accidents happen and believe me I have seen a bunch covering local racing...

These guys are resilient, he will be back..

Prayers to Tim for a speedy recovery!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 16, 2009
LuvRacinLdy, you are so right! He'll be back racing as soon as he can. Like most racers, he has NO medical insurance so they have set up a fund to help with his expenses. Details are in the article. Tony's foundation also helps injured drivers.
There's footage of the crash on youtube.com -It was fortunate that nobody else was injured since there are usually people walking where he landed!
My prayers to Tim for a speedy recovery also!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 16, 2009
I found a form for donations to help Tim with his medical expenses at usacracing.com , then click on National Sprint Car Series.
TMAC FAN

AOL

#7 Jan 18, 2009
Hope for a speedy recovery.cant wait to see the 39 outlaw this year
Stacy

Wilmington, NC

#8 Jan 18, 2009
Any news on how he's doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim McCreadie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim McCreadie quick in Daytona test runs (Jan '08) Mar '10 Steve Desrosier 3
News Motor Sports: Chili Bowl announces early entry ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Ol Blue eyes 2
News PR-Chili Bowl, Chili Bowl Nationals - Tim McCre... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Just A Casual Fan 1
News Knoxville Raceway: McCreadie rides to $40,000 n... (Sep '08) Oct '08 Mick B 11
Poll will tim mccreadie post a top 5 finish in 2008 (Feb '08) Feb '08 Chad Blair 1
tim mccreadie (Jan '08) Jan '08 garns 1
More from around the web