Terry Labonte
barb

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2008
terry labonte is the finest looking man around especially in nascar
Barbara

College Station, TX

#2 Oct 10, 2008
I totally agree with barb from CT. If he doesn't race, I don't watch.
Bob D

Cranbury, NJ

#3 Dec 19, 2008
It is hard to watch Nascar without Terry. Terry
drove all those years and winning by not bumping
somebody out of his way . Imagine that. I bet he
is a nice person off the track also.
jesus L

Glendale, AZ

#4 Jan 5, 2009
yes he is,i asked for his autograph on pitroad in phx 0f 2004,right before he was gona get into his car for the start of the race.most drivers woulda said get da heck out of here..not him,actually had a good conversation with.i got 3 collector items signed,he didnt mind at all,hes my all time hero
Cherri

Killeen, TX

#5 Feb 7, 2009
I agree! I first saw Terry on TV in early 1995 and became an instant fan. I've met him a few times and he really is as nice in person as you would think, though not very talkative. And I still think he's "hot", as the kids say. NASCAR just isn't the same for me anymore...
Tina

Lansdale, PA

#6 Mar 23, 2009
NASCAR lost one of the best there is when he stopped driving. I still check out every bit of news I can about him, and where he might be racing at once in a while. I agree, it's hard to watch NASCAR without him there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terry Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Over-40 drivers: Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, oth... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Carolyn 58
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
Terry Labonte nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Christina 1
Terry Labonte Collectibles For Sale (Feb '10) Feb '10 JHAWTH2 1
1997 Terry Labonte Jebco Frankenstein clock Lim... (Dec '09) Dec '09 1997 Frankenstein... 1
News Best Nascar Victory Celebrations (Sep '09) Sep '09 Cheers For Kyle 3
More from around the web