Drivers do high-speed shuffle toward NASCAR

Something interesting was uncovered this week at the "All-Star Tribute to Terry Labonte" at Texas Motor Speedway.

Labonte and team owner Rick Hendrick were reminiscing on stage when Hendrick ... Full Story
Renee

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Nov 4, 2006
Well, Terry wouldn't have had to resorting to being feeble minded and punching someone if he hadn't of talked smack about Michael Waltrip in the first place. Oh yeah, Terry brought that upon himself. Too bad for him. Hopefully Michael punched him back, but then, Michael has more class than Terry. He just wanted to know why Terry said what he said. Terry obviously thought the best way to answer to that was to hit the man. What a jerk.
michael andrew

Atlanta, GA

#2 Nov 4, 2006
you douchebag
Renee

Surprise, AZ

#3 Nov 4, 2006
why, you don't want to hear the truth. Don't open your mouth if you can't explain yourself. Simple as that.
michael andrews

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 7, 2006
sure it was rude but you cant see he is respected among almost everyone
Renee

Surprise, AZ

#5 Nov 7, 2006
Yeah, and Michael even respects him NOW, but it was still a damn childish thing to do. That's all
mike simon

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jan 30, 2007
go to hell renee terry labonte is the best go to the acting like a whiny bitch forum.
Renee

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jan 30, 2007
Mike, get over it dude. Terry wasn't the best, never was. If you don't like that, take your own ass to the whiney bitch forum.

Maybe you can all sing Kumbya, have some herbal tea, and talk about your mommy issues

“Always Proud Of Sterling”

Since: Jan 07

Brockton,Ma

#8 Feb 12, 2007
Ooooh,hello there! I just stumbled upon this thread while browsing. Good to know that Terry still has a following, and that 'out of sight' does not mean 'out of mind'.
Terry Labonte is one of the classiest men ever to wheel a race car.He is a champion in every sense of the word. He is loved and respected by his peers as well as his fans, who will never go away.
I miss Terry. Even knowing he is healthy and living a life he enjoys, I feel an emptiness in my heart where Terry the racer used to live.
Godspeed,Terry. And bless all of you who feel the same as I do.

Brockton,Ma

#9 Feb 14, 2007
Renee...Just curious. What was that you were saying about Michael having ' more class ' than Terry Labonte?
Renee

Surprise, AZ

#10 Feb 15, 2007
GrayGhost14 wrote:
Renee...Just curious. What was that you were saying about Michael having ' more class ' than Terry Labonte?
Well, the fact that Michael doesn't go around braggin about hitting people is a start. It's others that bring that crap up. Terry was bragging, Michael never has even when he hit Lake Speed.
mike simon

Buffalo, NY

#11 Feb 28, 2007
yeah, terry is WAY more successful then him
Renee

Scottsdale, AZ

#12 Feb 28, 2007
mike simon wrote:
yeah, terry is WAY more successful then him
What's that got to do with having class? Absolutely nothing. Besides, Terry may have been a sucessful driver but he's done for and can't do nothing else. Retired bye bye. Michael's stil got heart with racing AND owning his own team. Take that Terry

Brockton,Ma

#13 Mar 3, 2007
Renee, dear, I guess you didn't get my subtle sarcasm. Show me the "class" in Michael's trying to cheat the system...and then lying about it. Not only did he boldly allow that 'substance' to be introduced into his own carburetor, he acted like an idiot when confronted. He couldn't make eye-contact and all he did was mumble something about not knowing where it came from. Then...he blamed someone anonymous for unauthorized tampering. Certainly,we all know how Michael holds NASCAR in such high regard,and have heard him say many times that if you cheat you're gonna get caught
Does all this sound like sour grapes? Heck, NO. I've been a Michael Waltrip fan for almost ten years. It might take that long again for me to rebuild the respect I no longer have for him.
Stupid, stupid, stupid. He sure brought his new team,long time sponsor and new car supplier the publicity they really needed. Or was that notoriety?
Mr. Clean has been smudged,Renee. It's going to take quite awhile to spiffy him up again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terry Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over-40 drivers: Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, oth... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Carolyn 58
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
Terry Labonte nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Christina 1
Terry Labonte Collectibles For Sale (Feb '10) Feb '10 JHAWTH2 1
1997 Terry Labonte Jebco Frankenstein clock Lim... (Dec '09) Dec '09 1997 Frankenstein... 1
Best Nascar Victory Celebrations (Sep '09) Sep '09 Cheers For Kyle 3

Terry Labonte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE