Boris Said is determined to become a ...

Boris Said is determined to become a regular on the Nextel Cup ...

There are 1 comment on the Winston-Salem Journal story from Jul 5, 2006, titled Boris Said is determined to become a regular on the Nextel Cup .... In it, Winston-Salem Journal reports that:

Boris Said won't be in Joliet, Ill., this weekend for Sunday's USG Sheetrock 400, but after his fourth-place finish in the Pepsi 400 and his typically solid road course run the week before at Sonoma, Said ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Winston-Salem Journal.

Peter Swan

Maxton, NC

#1 Jul 19, 2006
Boris, I grew up near Mosport Int. Raceway, in Canada. I watched F1 racing in it's hey day, but I loved the Can Am racing series, with the likes of Mark Donahue and Dan Gurney. You remind me of that era, like in the 70's they were all wing it, my heart goes out to you and follow your dream. Thanks, everyone love to cheer for the underdog. Go Boris, WE ALL LOVE YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terry Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Over-40 drivers: Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, oth... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Carolyn 58
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
Terry Labonte nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Christina 1
Terry Labonte Collectibles For Sale (Feb '10) Feb '10 JHAWTH2 1
1997 Terry Labonte Jebco Frankenstein clock Lim... (Dec '09) Dec '09 1997 Frankenstein... 1
News Best Nascar Victory Celebrations (Sep '09) Sep '09 Cheers For Kyle 3
More from around the web