Heeeeee's Baaaack

Mar 2, 2009 Full story: www.nascar.com 14

Random thought and observations about the top 10 in points: * Jeff Gordon is leading the Cup Series point standings after the third race for the first time in the Chase era.

Full Story
588RXin09

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2009
i thought he was a thing of the past.
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Mar 2, 2009
588rxin09: Oh, he is! He's got Kyle and JJ to contend with and both of them drive harder than he does. That they even have to say "He's back" tells you how "yesterday" he is.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#3 Mar 2, 2009
MISSU3 wrote:
588rxin09: Oh, he is! He's got Kyle and JJ to contend with and both of them drive harder than he does. That they even have to say "He's back" tells you how "yesterday" he is.
Why are you so bitter?
Bible thumper

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2009
MISSU3 wrote:
You know that envy is one of the 7 deadly sins right? Tread lightly, lol!
Angry Bitch

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so bitter?
Are you ever satisfied with an agreeable attitude? Why are you virtually combative/insulting 24/7, your acreage?
TSTEWFAN

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so bitter?
18 Chick- I don't think they're bitter, they just believe JG is a has been, much like I feel about Mark Martin...good enough guy, just think their hay day is over...JMO

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#7 Mar 3, 2009
Angry Bitch wrote:
<quoted text>Are you ever satisfied with an agreeable attitude? Why are you virtually combative/insulting 24/7, your acreage?
I didn't ask you Mr.Breeze.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#8 Mar 3, 2009
TSTEWFAN wrote:
<quoted text>
18 Chick- I don't think they're bitter, they just believe JG is a has been, much like I feel about Mark Martin...good enough guy, just think their hay day is over...JMO
I have to disagree with that. I think JG is far from finished IMO.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#9 Mar 3, 2009
You may call me Lisa TStewfan :)
Update

Katy, TX

#10 Mar 3, 2009
MISSU3 wrote:
At least he was a 4-time champ, whether it was just "yesterday", or whether he's on his way to number 5. At least he's not just a whiny wanna-be like the "never was" Dale Jr.
sophia

New York, NY

#11 Mar 3, 2009
He was 2nd in 2007, Still in the chase in 2008 if that is a has been what are those other 40 cars doing on the track? They never have been!!!!!
TSTEWFAN

Syracuse, NY

#12 Mar 3, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree with that. I think JG is far from finished IMO.
I agree Lisa with you Lisa, I still pull for JG. Just saying that someone with a differing opinion isn't necessarily "bitter".

Have a great day!!!

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#13 Mar 3, 2009
TSTEWFAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Lisa with you Lisa, I still pull for JG. Just saying that someone with a differing opinion isn't necessarily "bitter".
Have a great day!!!
You too.

“Sprint Cup Series Champion”

Since: Nov 08

New York, NY

#14 Mar 3, 2009
Bible thumper wrote:
<quoted text>You know that envy is one of the 7 deadly sins right? Tread lightly, lol!
* 2.1 Lust (Latin, luxuria)
* 2.2 Gluttony (Latin, gula)
* 2.3 Greed (Latin, avaritia)
* 2.4 Sloth (Latin, acedia)
* 2.5 Wrath (Latin, ira)
* 2.6 Envy (Latin, invidia)
* 2.7 Pride (Latin, superbia)

everyday millions of topix users break one. Envy is the main one. Troll=Envy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terry Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over-40 drivers: Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, oth... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Carolyn 58
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
Terry Labonte nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Christina 1
Terry Labonte Collectibles For Sale (Feb '10) Feb '10 JHAWTH2 1
1997 Terry Labonte Jebco Frankenstein clock Lim... (Dec '09) Dec '09 1997 Frankenstein... 1
Best Nascar Victory Celebrations (Sep '09) Sep '09 Cheers For Kyle 3
More from around the web