First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marijan

AOL

#21 Jul 8, 2007
he better come back next year full time. if he had run the full season in 06 with troy aikman he would have made the chase and won at least one race because he almost won at sears point in 06. but most importantly i want to see him win a daytona 500. in 27 daytona 500s hes finshed third three times (86, 90, and 97). he could have won in 97 when jeff gordon made the eventual winning pass he passed terry below the yellow line but that rule wasnt invented yet and he was in second place and he had the horses to win but got screwed because there was a caution with 2 laps to go and there would have been a green-white-checkered finish but unfortunately that rule was also not invented yet. one more thing now that kyle busch is finally leaving the five car rick hendrick better get the 8 or think of another number for dale earnhardt jr. because i dont want anyone but terry driving the 5 car (except for maybe geoff bodine or ricky rudd because they drove the 5 for hendrick before terry so they get grandfathered in there). and terry better come back next year full time.
Marijan

AOL

#22 Aug 18, 2007
okay never mind forget everything i just said
Marijan

AOL

#23 Aug 18, 2007
rick hendrick would never do that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terry Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over-40 drivers: Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, oth... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Carolyn 58
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
Terry Labonte nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Christina 1
Terry Labonte Collectibles For Sale (Feb '10) Feb '10 JHAWTH2 1
1997 Terry Labonte Jebco Frankenstein clock Lim... (Dec '09) Dec '09 1997 Frankenstein... 1
Best Nascar Victory Celebrations (Sep '09) Sep '09 Cheers For Kyle 3
•••
•••

Terry Labonte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••