Dale Earnhardt Jr. to rev up Hendrick

Dale Earnhardt Jr. to rev up Hendrick

There are 8 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 13, 2007, titled Dale Earnhardt Jr. to rev up Hendrick. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is expected to announce today he'll join Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson next year to make Hendrick Motorsports the most powerful and star-laden team in NASCAR history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

DON

White Plains, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2007
KURT BUSH TELLS ROUSH WHERE TO GO WHEN HE JUST JUMPS AND LEAVES TO THE 2 CAR.HENDRICK SLAPS HIS BROTHER KYLE BACK BY THROWING HIM OUT OF THE #5 CAR!! WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND... CHOW KYLE..
Rick Flair

Merritt Island, FL

#2 Jun 13, 2007
KYLE Busch the new number 8.

“Best of the Best of the Best..”

Since: Jan 07

Upstate NY

#3 Jun 13, 2007
Good bye everyone this is the end of everything that was good!
Good Fellas

Bethesda, MD

#4 Jun 13, 2007
Bottom line is that it was Junior's decision to make and he made it, whether we approve or not. We say we are fans but every decision iur driver makes and we don't like it we lash out at them. I'm happy for Jr even though I'm a Gordon fan. If I was in his position, yeah I'll drive for Hendrick too.

Good Luck Jr.
gordonfan

Marietta, OH

#5 Jun 13, 2007
im happy for Jr. I think he made the right choice
newlandr123

Asheville, NC

#6 Jun 14, 2007
this is a very good move for jr. he is going to see up close how great drivers get it done.this will make all the socalled jr. fans very nervous.can't wait!
newlandr123

Asheville, NC

#7 Jun 14, 2007
this is a very good move for jr. he is going to see up close how great drivers get it done.this will make all the so called jr. fans very nervous. can't wait!
motorheadgirl

Kingston, PA

#8 Jun 14, 2007
Welcome Dale Jr. to Hendrick Motorsports! I was at Pocono 500 I mean 105 What I thought was going to be a boring wet race turned out to be a really great race and time! I survived the Infield! The race was even more excited when I watched the tape! Bye Kyle! Gordon not only can drive like Hell but intelligent too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terry Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Over-40 drivers: Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, oth... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Carolyn 58
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
Terry Labonte nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Christina 1
Terry Labonte Collectibles For Sale (Feb '10) Feb '10 JHAWTH2 1
1997 Terry Labonte Jebco Frankenstein clock Lim... (Dec '09) Dec '09 1997 Frankenstein... 1
News Best Nascar Victory Celebrations (Sep '09) Sep '09 Cheers For Kyle 3