Bristol blog

Mar 25, 2009 Full story: ESPN

I'm sitting below a picture of Dale Earnhardt spinning out Terry Labonte on the last lap to win the 1999 night race at Bristol.

Full Story
Jimmy Bundoff

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2009
My wife Robin NEVER misses a nascar race on television. All she ever talks about is "TEXAS TERRY". In 2004 robin was bitten by a Recluse Spider and her/our lives changed Forever. The spider had gotten her directly in a vein, full cardiac arrest, multiple organ shut down ICU, but still always TEXAS TERRY.
I was a NASCAR fan wantabe before 2004. We have a beautiful home in northern Michigan and two fantastic horses which Robin can not enjoy. NASCAR makes her alive! Growing up in Texas I assume makes her a Terry LaBonte fan for life. While I don't understand I DO love to see the FIRE in my wifes eyes when she talks about he favorite all time NASCAR driver. We make it a point to watch every race even when she is in the hospital.

For the FIRE and Spirit that Mr. LaBonte has given and still gives Robin I too have become a "TEXAS TERRY" fan for life! THANK YOU MR. Labonte!
Nancy

AOL

#2 Apr 27, 2009
Beautiful.
BrisDull

Miami, FL

#3 Jun 15, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terry Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over-40 drivers: Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, oth... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Carolyn 58
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
Terry Labonte nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Christina 1
Terry Labonte Collectibles For Sale (Feb '10) Feb '10 JHAWTH2 1
1997 Terry Labonte Jebco Frankenstein clock Lim... (Dec '09) Dec '09 1997 Frankenstein... 1
Best Nascar Victory Celebrations (Sep '09) Sep '09 Cheers For Kyle 3
More from around the web