Race will reveal who's strong or has ...

Race will reveal who's strong or has work ahead

There are 3 comments on the PilotOnline.com story from Feb 21, 2009, titled Race will reveal who's strong or has work ahead. In it, PilotOnline.com reports that:

Forget about last weekend's Daytona 500. Those special rules and unique style of racing don't carry over to what will happen tonight at Auto Club Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PilotOnline.com.

Pepe

Paris, France

#1 Feb 21, 2009
Kyle Busch est une femme vĂȘtue comme un homme
Marty

Atlanta, GA

#2 Feb 21, 2009
welcome to America pepe
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#3 Feb 22, 2009
Pepe wrote:
Kyle Busch est une femme vĂȘtue comme un homme
Whatever that is you're blabbering about. He kicked butt yesterday in the two races, did he not? Love him or hate him, he is one heck of a driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teresa Earnhardt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... (Jul '16) Jul '16 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... (Jul '16) Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
More from around the web