Tire gamble helps Edwards win in Las Vegas

Mar 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-telegram.com

By JENNA FRYER Carl Edwards believed he should have opened the season with two wins, and the disappointment of missing Victory Lane carried with him into Las Vegas Motor Speedway.When he finally broke through Sunday, it came at the expense of Tony Stewart.Stewart led a race-high 163 laps, but a pit road penalty forced his team to change its ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#1 Mar 6, 2011
Here is astory on edwards win

“thank you Lord”

Since: Sep 07

Alexandria

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Tony actually is the one who shoulda won all the 3 races so far.. it is downright silly to say a guy who got wrecked so early in phoenix shoulda won... ludicrous.
It is a shame that Tony's rear tire changer stood next to the gas man with his thumb up to GO as his airwrench dragged along with the car... that was no way Tony's fault and then Tony drove it like he stole it the same way he always used to do for Zippy when having to serve a penalty.. it is CRIMINAL that the rear tire changer cost Tony his deserved ugliest trophy on the circuit.. but hopefully and prayfully when they return to Vegas later this year,, he will not have the same problem and be able to scratch that track off the list when the sparkley belt is the prize.
Trollersaurus

Concord, NC

#3 Mar 7, 2011
Tony's aura is black right now.
Rush Hannity

Florham Park, NJ

#4 Mar 7, 2011
Carl Edwards is a great American!

“Clint give me some sugar”

Since: Aug 10

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2011
Trollersaurus wrote:
Tony's aura is black right
now.
I have1 question. Was JZ with Smoke in LV?
Ford Man

Carthage, TX

#6 Mar 7, 2011
That's right. Carl Edwards represented with Blue Oval Ford Pride...Who cares about that bowtie wearing Tony Stewart? I damn sure don't
Trollersaurus

Concord, NC

#7 Mar 7, 2011
DEATH WISH 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I have1 question. Was JZ with Smoke in LV?
I really don't know. Either way...he's got the Jr hex on him right now. That was sad. An air gun...really????
what

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 7, 2011
I agree, Carl is a joke / jerk. he is so arrogant and so jealous of other drivers such as Hamlin and K Busch. on car radio, he always asks about them. he knows they are better than his big huge mr ed horse teeth mouth.
what

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 7, 2011
Carl is a copy cat. He went up in the stands , well , Tony did that the past 2 years when he won. I have pictures. a-- Carl.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#12 Mar 7, 2011
well maybe somebody can change Tony's aura over the next 2weeks ....here is to aura adjustment by bristol

“Clint give me some sugar”

Since: Aug 10

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2011
Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know. Either way...he's got the Jr hex on him right now. That was sad. An air gun...really????
I feel bad for Tonys wrench man. This will haunt him for ever.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#14 Mar 8, 2011
JB-BMW1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carl Edwards is a joke to NASCAR. If I were at the Speedway yesterday, I would have jeer him. The good thing about the Nationwide series, they never have the Camaro racing. That's what they have, a Mustang and a Challenger. Enjoy your horse, Ford Boy.
Nascar's biggest jokes
Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson
Tony Stewart
Dale Jr
Ryan Newman

Some West Texas County

#15 Mar 8, 2011
Oh I forgot 1...Brian Vickers
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#16 Mar 8, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nascar's biggest jokes
Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson
Tony Stewart
Dale Jr
Ryan Newman
Why do you say that? Jeff, Jimmie and Tony have all won championships. What the heck do you want out of them? Blood?

“smokes~ mojo”

#17 Mar 8, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>Nascar's biggest jokes
Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson
Tony Stewart
Dale Jr
Ryan Newman
The only joke here is the raiders ... What have they done in the last
10 years?

Some West Texas County

#19 Mar 14, 2011
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only joke here is the raiders ... What have they done in the last
10 years?
2001...got screwed out of the playoffs because of the 9-11 rig that sent the patriots all the way
2002...Go to the superbowl
2003...betrayed by HC Bill Callahan and the fall begins
2004...waste money on Warren sapp and back coaches and suck
2005...waste money on Randy Moss and still suck
2006...Hire a coach that the team has no faith in and get worse
2007...hire a lire for a coach and waste #1 overall on the biggest and dumbest pick in history
2008...coaching change early in the season and get nowhere
2009...Another dumb pick high in the draft but finally see the one from 2007 really makes our team suck
2010...Finally get a non losing record and sweep the division and see light
2011...LOCK OUT

“smokes~ mojo”

#20 Mar 14, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>2001...got screwed out of the playoffs because of the 9-11 rig that sent the patriots all the way
2002...Go to the superbowl
2003...betrayed by HC Bill Callahan and the fall begins
2004...waste money on Warren sapp and back coaches and suck
2005...waste money on Randy Moss and still suck
2006...Hire a coach that the team has no faith in and get worse
2007...hire a lire for a coach and waste #1 overall on the biggest and dumbest pick in history
2008...coaching change early in the season and get nowhere
2009...Another dumb pick high in the draft but finally see the one from 2007 really makes our team suck
2010...Finally get a non losing record and sweep the division and see light
2011...LOCK OUT
Like I said joke

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#21 Mar 14, 2011
JB-BMW1989 wrote:
Oakland Raiders, bunch of negritos and tacos, that's who they are.
Raiders suck...Go J.E.T.S.
Ford Man

Carthage, TX

#22 Mar 14, 2011
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you say that? Jeff, Jimmie and Tony have all won championships. What the heck do you want out of them? Blood?
Them losers ain't nothing but a trio of bowties. Tony cheated his way to his...One of them was only because Sterling Marlin couldn't finish the season. Gordon's just a crybaby. Jimmie is the second coming of Gordon.
Ford Man

Carthage, TX

#23 Mar 14, 2011
JB-BMW1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carl Edwards is a joke to NASCAR. If I were at the Speedway yesterday, I would have jeer him. The good thing about the Nationwide series, they never have the Camaro racing. That's what they have, a Mustang and a Challenger. Enjoy your horse, Ford Boy.
Aint nothing better than saddling up a wild mustang and going for a joy ride while trampling camaros.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_camaro_me...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teresa Earnhardt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
It's NHRA v. NASCAR in charity baseball game (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jon Benedict 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Teresa Earnhardt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••