NASCAR: Danica Patrick Looks For Driv...

NASCAR: Danica Patrick Looks For Driving Coach

There are 4 comments on the Gack Sports story from Oct 14, 2010, titled NASCAR: Danica Patrick Looks For Driving Coach. In it, Gack Sports reports that:

It is no secret that Danica Patricka TMs venture into NASCAR has not gone as well as some may have quite hoped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gack Sports.

MISSU3

Independence, MO

#1 Oct 14, 2010
LOL! Guess taking driving tips from Jr. just hasn't worked out. Maybe she can find a coach that gives a 2 for 1 deal and take Jr. with her.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 14, 2010
^ Is there a need to bring up Jr in everything even when it's not about him? Geesh.

As for the article, Duh.
barr

Temperance, MI

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Hey, he is NASCAR's most popular driver. We are always thinging about Jr.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#4 Oct 15, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
^ Is there a need to bring up Jr in everything even when it's not about him? Geesh.
As for the article, Duh.
Well, ain't it Junior that brought Danica to NASCAR? Ain't it his car she's driving? Ain't it Junior who's taught her everything she knows about NASCAR (which is why she don't know how to drive in NASCAR)? I'd say them is all good reasons why to bring up Junior when commenting about how Danica needs a coach. Junior needs a coach, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tad Geschickter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... May 24 Rich K 8
News Alex Labbe captures pole position May 22 raw 1
News New 'NASCAR Next' Class Announced May 20 Gary Klutt 1
News NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 23
News NBC Sports Group's Formula One Continues Sunday (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Robby Gordon And Toyo Tires Win Final Stage Of ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Giovanni 1
News The Player: DP Customs' Racy 1200 Sportster (Jan '15) Jan '15 fastharryDOTcom 1
More from around the web