Patrick to leave IndyCar behind for NASCAR

Aug 26, 2011 Full story: The Capital-Journal

Danica Patrick finally pulled the curtain back on the worst-kept secret in auto racing, revealing her plans to leave IndyCar next year and race full time in NASCAR.

Full Story
Nascar Fan

Delaware, OH

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Dana & whiner Brad need to stay in Nationwide & out of Sprint races!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#3 Aug 29, 2011
This is a good move for Danica as it will prolong her unimpressive commercial career a few more years before people start asking why she's so popular considering she has very little driving talent. Just look at her results in Indycar...she typically qualifies at the rear of the entire field and complains the whole race...kinda sounds like ol Joooooooonnnnyyyyyyyyrrrrrrrrr rrr a little, huh?
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

#4 Aug 30, 2011
If Danica were to get a boob job, she could be come one of the greatest all-time NASCAR drivers; just like Jr.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#5 Aug 30, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
If Danica were to get a boob job, she could be come one of the greatest all-time NASCAR drivers; just like Jr.
LOL...I agree. She may even be recognized along the likes of the great Michael (POS) Waltrip!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewart-Haas Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep '14 john 1
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) May '14 flatt 13
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Reaction of Stewart-Haas Racing on NASCAR ruling (Sep '13) Sep '13 Manic 2 41
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
Stewart-Haas boosts effort to sign Kurt Busch (Aug '13) Aug '13 WHOYAKIDDING 31
More from around the web