Gilliland, Rudd snag top spots for Daytona 500

Full story: MSNBC 6
Robert Yates Racing went from skid row to the front row, emerging from the darkest season in team history to take the Daytona 500 spotlight. Read more

“Is it time for racing??”

Since: Jan 07

wonderland

#1 Feb 11, 2007
good luck David! i've watched on espn2 the nascar program where they follow a bunch of drivers, he and his wife and kids are so cute. he seems like a nice guy, it's a wonderful change to have a nice guy finish first!
GMB

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 Feb 11, 2007
Go Ford !!

Since: Dec 06

Charlotte, NC

#3 Feb 11, 2007
widget397 wrote:
good luck David! i've watched on espn2 the nascar program where they follow a bunch of drivers, he and his wife and kids are so cute. he seems like a nice guy, it's a wonderful change to have a nice guy finish first!
I agree!! I've seen that show several times and he has a great family! Glad to see him do so well!!
racin

Studio City, CA

#4 Feb 11, 2007
i hope he and rudd have a great season so dj can look at his stupid mistake. GO FORD!!!
Speechless

Wake Forest, NC

#5 Feb 11, 2007
David has biiiig girlfriend.

Since: Dec 06

Charlotte, NC

#6 Feb 12, 2007
Speechless wrote:
David has biiiig girlfriend.
Actually most of the drivers are shorter than their girls. Not sure if that means women are getting taller or if Nascar guys are "shrimps". HEE HEE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Marlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling Marlin Retire! (Mar '09) Feb '14 Alfred Tull 39
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '13 ginni withers 5
News Fire destroys garage of ex-NASCAR driver Sterli... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Whoyakidding 1
News Southern Superstars will try again at Huntsvill... (Jul '12) Oct '12 Happy 2
DVD's (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sandy 1
News Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
News CUP: Track Debate Has Nashville in Uproar (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 1
More from around the web