Burton, Kahne take hits in Chase stan...

Burton, Kahne take hits in Chase standings

There are 2 comments on the Detroit News story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Burton, Kahne take hits in Chase standings. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Championship contenders Jeff Burton and Kasey Kahne had rough races Saturday night, neither making it to the midway point of the Sharpie 500.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

pete

AOL

#1 Aug 24, 2008
burton is a jerk they call him the rain man thats how he wins races even when his car doesnt e ven run!!mears isnt into circle racing yet ,jimmy is just a dummy as is cheater chad,chad cant do anything without cheating
kiltie19

Baie-comeau, Canada

#3 Aug 25, 2008
pete wrote:
burton is a jerk they call him the rain man thats how he wins races even when his car doesnt e ven run!!mears isnt into circle racing yet ,jimmy is just a dummy as is cheater chad,chad cant do anything without cheating
Why can't you comment on anything but running down the 48 team? Are you THAT desperate for something to say. In the last few weeks how many teams have had penalties handed out??.. and still you rant on about the 48. I doubt that you like any team cuz in all your comments they are all negative. You must be a very sad person never having anything nice to say about anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Marlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling Marlin Retire! (Mar '09) Mar '16 Day Day The Hytrolic 40
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '13 ginni withers 5
News Fire destroys garage of ex-NASCAR driver Sterli... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Whoyakidding 1
News Southern Superstars will try again at Huntsvill... (Jul '12) Oct '12 Happy 2
DVD's (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sandy 1
News Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
News CUP: Track Debate Has Nashville in Uproar (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 1
More from around the web