Who Will Fill Their Shoes

Many of the older NASCAR drivers are gone. We lost Dale Earnhardt in 2001. Rusty Wallace no longer races. Full Story
JOHN

Naples, FL

#1 Jul 12, 2008
Watch for Spencer's return in 2010 - Mr Excitement will add just that to NASCAR that needs it badly - others will follow
NECKAR

Ontario, CA

#2 Jul 12, 2008
Danica Patrick she could do any worse then dale jr and she could swap lipstick with jeff gordon
buttereye

Jasper, TN

#3 Aug 4, 2008
nascar has become another disney land.it used to be stock car raceing not any more. todays fans never heard of nelson stacy,marvin panch,smokey unicke ect.and many others fans will be watching only toyotos when g.m.,ford,chrysler quits ............

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#4 Aug 4, 2008
Gordon and Junior still have pretty impressive fan bases. How many of Stewarts fans will follow him to his new team remains to be seen.
HoosierMom

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 4, 2008
Can anybody tell me why Jimmy Spencer was not on SPEED yesterday?
Spidy

Freeland, PA

#6 Aug 4, 2008
Can anybody tell me why Jimmy Spencer was not on SPEED yesterday?

His mother died last week and he was home with his family.
Whoops

Sterling, IL

#7 Aug 4, 2008
I never noticed. Don't much care for him and his loud mouth.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Aug 4, 2008
NECKAR wrote:
Danica Patrick she could do any worse then dale jr and she could swap lipstick with jeff gordon
She is doing much worse in IRL than Jr in Nascar. Not only with her driving but her TEMPER. Don't see Jr yelling at other drivers to get out of his way. I am hearing she is on the SH$$ list now...JEFF DON'T NEED ANY OF HER LIPDIP hIS WIFE ACTS LIKE A TRUE LADY...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Marlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling Marlin Retire! (Mar '09) Feb '14 Alfred Tull 39
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '13 ginni withers 5
Fire destroys garage of ex-NASCAR driver Sterli... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Whoyakidding 1
Southern Superstars will try again at Huntsvill... (Jul '12) Oct '12 Happy 2
DVD's (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sandy 1
Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
CUP: Track Debate Has Nashville in Uproar (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 1
More from around the web