Jamie McMurray Looks for Consistency

Jamie McMurray Looks for Consistency

There are 6 comments on the www.emissourian.com story from Jul 31, 2008, titled Jamie McMurray Looks for Consistency. In it, www.emissourian.com reports that:

The smile was hard to contain for Jamie McMurray. Midway through a season that has had more disappointments than celebrations, nabbing the pole at last weekend's Nationwide Series race at Gateway International ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.emissourian.com.

I think

Morris, IL

#1 Jul 31, 2008
I don't think that Jamie will be around much longer if he doesn't get with it.
worst move

Macungie, PA

#2 Jul 31, 2008
I think it was a bad move for Jamie to go to Roush. There is way too much pressure and I think that is what is getting to him.
Whoyakidding

Raleigh, NC

#3 Jul 31, 2008
Jamie said on Sirius radio this week that he would be at Roush Racing next year for sure. I'm not as sure Jack thinks he will be there next year as he is.
Yep

Morris, IL

#4 Jul 31, 2008
I think he will be too. He's had moments where I think he's catching back up then he doesn't follow through.
bob

Kilgore, TX

#5 Aug 2, 2008
mcmurray is a good driver. he's extrememly unlucky. he will be at roush next year because crown royal likes jamie and wants him. thats one upside for teams to pick up jamie. he's very popular and it's not very hard to find ppl who are willing to sponsor him

“20”

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#6 Aug 2, 2008
Jamie McMurray where to start....he's done a whole lot of nothing he's a grid filler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Marlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling Marlin Retire! (Mar '09) Mar '16 Day Day The Hytrolic 40
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '13 ginni withers 5
News Fire destroys garage of ex-NASCAR driver Sterli... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Whoyakidding 1
News Southern Superstars will try again at Huntsvill... (Jul '12) Oct '12 Happy 2
DVD's (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sandy 1
News Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
News CUP: Track Debate Has Nashville in Uproar (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 1
More from around the web